Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

oh where to start

jenni_c
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : SAHM
    Registration date : 2013-03-26

oh where to start Empty oh where to start

Post  jenni_c Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm

i have always been curious about the spiritual world, and i use google to look up questions and try to find people who have the same experiences, and today i happened to hit the jackpot with a posting on this site from 2011. it was regarding hearing voices when near asleep (for me it is usually upon waking, but sometimes before falling asleep). it is not often that this happens, but i was ill with pertussis over the last summer and it kept happening to me. i would hear other people conversing. sometimes a man and a woman, sometimes two men and sometimes two women. i did not eavesdrop on the conversation so i do not know what was being said, but noone else was about except myself and my friends beagle. another time i heard music (like band music, no voices, nothing you would hear on the radio today) and i got up and went to the door and opened it and looked outside, and walked around the house, but it wasnt coming from anywhere in particular. now looking this up before, i have always come across sites where people say the spirit is talking to them, this was not the case. i also read that the voices sound as if they are INSIDE the mediums head. this is also not the case. i was so excited to read a post describing exactly what was going on with me that i had to join. now for my other strange incidents...
    sometimes i will wake and remember odd bits of a dream. theyre never relevant to anything, and years or months later those little bits actually happen. as i said, it is never anything relevant, just weird.
    i also get very strong feelings that something is wrong at times. i never know what it is, just an intuition that something is very wrong. my friends often get creeped out by this, but have learned to rely on it. i wont go ito examples, but it is an overwhelming sensation when it occurs. hopefully someone else can relate and possibly help me use this better.
    this one, probably goes hand in hand with the first paragraph, but sometimes i feel watched or followed. my son and i both have night terrors and they happen at the same time, and usually occur with the menacing feeling of being watched and followed. it is not always a bad feeling, but when it is, i hate it. i have asked the spirit to go away and leave me alone, and advised my son to do the same when he has a night terror. it usually helps, for awhile. once i was having trouble getting rid of the feeling so i asked my uncle's spirit for help and protection. the feeling went away. a few nights later my aunt and i both had a dream that we were visiting with my uncle, just chatting like he never took his own life. i felt very peaceful after that.
    now as far as feeling and hearing spirits, i can only guess that i am a "sensitive" and perhaps my son is too. it may sound selfish; however, i do not want the gift. i do not want to talk to them, and i do not want them following me around, even the good ones and the pranksters. thoughts???
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

oh where to start Empty Re: oh where to start

Post  eyeopen Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Hi and welcome, im not too sure about the things youve mentioned, some of them. Some I can relate too. As for the bit about the uncles spirit I dont understand sounds like you talk to him his sprit are in contact with him but dont want this gift?
    As for having the feeling of being watched well we all have angels and guides so they help us in times of need, so we arent really alone like we feel we are, but as for intrusive spirits this is another thing altogether, you should not feel afraid if you do just ask for angels your spirit god to take away those bad spirits energies from around you etc. Try and keep think positive. Try and clear yourself of unwated energies using herbs, salt, sage etc. Or you could try and find some one who can do those kind of things.
    Depending on your own thoughts are you scared because you dont udnerstand it or because you actually feel it is bad? sometimes it can be our previous loved ones, angels, messengers, depends what you are hearing , but im sure its nothing to worry about, Im not really sure how one would go about blocking it out. Or why you would?
    I was like you whilst growing up I always had gut feelings now and again when soemthing bad would happen, but soemtiems sensativity takes over and its hard to understand what is what. But wouldnt you rather be safe than sorry? if you have this leats then you know when your NOT in trouble?
    You can try healing crystals which might calm you down and protect you from unwanted spirits etc.
    jenni_c
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 2
    Job/hobbies : SAHM
    Registration date : 2013-03-26

Post  jenni_c Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:11 pm

hi! and thank you! :) i guess i am confused myself. when i say i ask the spirits to leave, or talk to my uncle and ask him to help/protect us, i just say it aloud. not ever sure if it works, or if i am just crazy and it helps me feel better. when my uncle and i were chatting in my dream, i cant describe it. in the dream, i wasnt aware he had passed on, it was just like he never left. i did not think of it as communicating with his spirit, but maybe it was? i dont know. that is why i am here, trying to sort it out. i really do not like the menacing feeling and night terrors. i am not a christian, i do not know what my beliefs are as far as "god" or "gods." i am, for lack of a better word, lost. :)
    the intuition has never been anything directly involving me. once (in high school) i was at a party and there was a lot of alcohol involved, i got that intense feeling and i couldnt drink. i told my friend something was wrong. some of my friends left the party early and the feeling wouldnt stop. about an hour later we got a call that they had been in an accident and two were seriously injured. another time i could not sleep and had the feeling, when i called my best friend the next morning my first words were "is everything okay?" and she thought her husband must have called me, because her mother (a recovering alcoholic) had went on a binge again the night before. (years later we found out her husband also had an affair with her mother that same night.) another time i got the feeling and i called my best friend to check on her, her husband answered and assumed someone had called me, because she had just went to the hospital and had to have an emergency appendectomy. there was a time i got the feeling and when i called home i found that my little brother had noticed a strange man in the neighborhood watching him play basketball that same day. i dont mind this "gift," i just wish i had a better idea of WHAT was wrong when i get the feeling.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 pm

Thats amazing. I understand how it can be frustrating, do you get the same feeling when good things happen? I use to be like this growing up myself but nowadays its different, now I guess I might be slightly sensative in a different way but not like before.
    Now im too confused as to what is actually going on around me or what the signals im picking up on actually are, it does take time to get there. I guess you learn over time, you can relax and meditate over it and try look for answers within and see what pops up, sometimes I find my mind goes overtime. I guess it all takes patience.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:51 pm

I don't believe this I just wrote a lengthy response and lost it..I'll type what I can remember again...

Hi Jenni and welcome to the forum

i just say it aloud. not ever sure if it works,
    Aloud or silently they will hear you.

i did not think of it as communicating with his spirit, but maybe it was?
    I think it was as you have been asking for his help. Can you remember what he said?

i really do not like the menacing feeling and night terrors.
    A simple but often very effective 'protection' is to visualise a bubble of white light around you, your son and even the house, if you feel you need more simplyy ask the spirits very firmly to please leave you both alone when you're trying to sleep, I do however have to say that night terrors are not necessarily spiritual in origin there are other causes.

It seems to me that you havesome psychic/mediumistic ability id you want to develop this or at the very least learn how to control it i'd recommend finding a spiritual/psychic development group run by an experienced medium. You may find a lot of other topics in the forum explaining/discussing things you've experienced I hope you find the forum enlightening it can be confusing and even frightening discovering these 'gifts' but you're not alone here it helps being able to share, I look forward to seeing you around the boards. :bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:32 pm