Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
avesraggiana
6 posters

Pendulum Inaccuracy

avesraggiana
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-06-11

Pendulum Inaccuracy Empty Pendulum Inaccuracy

Post  avesraggiana Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi,

My pendulum answers questions to which I already know the correct answer. But when it comes to selecting the one card of five face down Tarot cards that is say, the King of Wands, it gets it wrong EVERY time. It always misses it. I’m starting to doubt my abilities with the pendulum, or its efficacy. Suggestions anyone?

Thank you.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Pendulum Inaccuracy Empty Re: Pendulum Inaccuracy

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:31 pm

Sorry,I cannot help you with that,but I am sure someone else can.....
    Welcome to the site.... :asmile:

SpiritVoices
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:58 pm

Pendulums to me are not a tool of accuracy since they vibe off of your subconscience. Your feelings can predict its accuracy...or at least that happens for me.
    If you can use them to draw out suppressed memories, then they may be of some help. In my experiences with them the answers change depending on where your mindset is at in the moment.

If anyone can give advice on how to rule this out and use them more accurately, please post. Im very attached to the idea and would love to be able to use it with confidence.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:07 pm

Hi Avesraggiana many people struggle with the pendulum, also many believe that it is our own mind which controls it so if YOU don't know the answer the pendulum won't, i'm not sure I believe that though as I used one once to find a lost item in my house.

A lot of people believe you should ask the pendulums 'permission' to use it, if it responds negatively then it should be put away until another day or time, I don't know many people who have much success with them, hopefully someone else can advise you further.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:59 pm

avesraggiana wrote:Hi,

My pendulum answers questions to which I already know the correct answer. But when it comes to selecting the one card of five face down Tarot cards that is say, the King of Wands, it gets it wrong EVERY time. It always misses it. I’m starting to doubt my abilities with the pendulum, or its efficacy. Suggestions anyone?

Thank you.

The first question: who is "driving" your pendulum? Who ever you connect with before using it. If you don't make a conscious choice, anyone or anything can "drive" it influence it. So in my view, the higher self is the most logical choice.
    If you choose the higher self as source of your information, then you should know, it will not answer questions that involve judgments, better, worse, bad, good, and so on. It will not answer question from ego. (am I going to be rich soon)
    Choose wisely who you connect with and what questions you ask.
    avesraggiana
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2013-06-11

Post  avesraggiana Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:08 am

Thank you all, for taking the time to reply to my question. I take your points very well. I think I’ll just lay off the pendulum for a while.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:35 pm

Hello

Its never a bad idea to let a tool sit for a til one is ready for it to call to be used.  What I find with using mine is that its at times "EGO" or "Wishful Thinking" led by me.  That is not what one wants to have happen as then one is not pleased when one does not get the "yes" one thought one would. 

With using it on another tool remember that not all energies mix.  They are two separate tools used to do readings or answer questions.  It might be that the energy of the cards are simply giving off the not this way to be used is all or a Guide or Spirit is controlling in part that response by giving a message to the card it does stop on.  

When I am using more than one tool or combining them in use I always make sure its clear that they are separate in energy I ask that they are separate and that they are both individual in their actions.  I ask that the energy is cleansed from each as I change from one to the other.  Too as a rule I never let them touch the other. 

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:58 pm