Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
eyeopen
Detlef
mayflow
avianscepter
partofme
mac
ameliorate
SpiritVoices
Auras
13 posters

Everyone is psychic

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Everyone is psychic - Page 4 Empty Everyone is psychic

Post  Auras Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was having a debate yesterday in chatroom and someone stated that not everyone is psychic. im going to have to disagree and going to have say your 100% wrong. everyone is psychic and its a fact. let say a few things.

everyone is empathic, empathy is psychic ability because you are feeling others emotions. some people have control over there empathy, meaning that they can will to not feel others and can will to feel them. also. everyone has at least of of the clairs and they are a psychic ability. everyone can learn to read tarot cards, everyone can make predictions things that come true. clairsentient is clear feeling, you can feel your own feelings right? there ye go. if you done a mental exercise using that ability you will see a difference. but as someone stated yesterday, its all about choice.

being psychic isnt impossible, youre being psychic everyday without even being aware of it. 

the choice stands in your hands.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Everyone is psychic - Page 4 Empty Re: Everyone is psychic

Post  mac Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:26 am

mayflow wrote:Soul Trek? What a good term!
      An even better account of life away from the physical world.....
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:22 am

An aura is nothing more or less than just a field of energy emanating from all living things. It can even be photographed with a special camera. It is called a kirlian camera.

Kirlian photography is a collection of photographic techniques used to capture the phenomenon of electrical coronal discharges. It is named after Semyon Kirlian, who, in 1939 accidentally discovered that if an object on a photographic plate is connected to a high-voltage source, an image is produced on the photographic plate.[1] The technique has been variously known as "electrography",[2] "electrophotography",[3] "corona discharge photography" (CDP),[4] "bioelectrography",[2] "gas discharge visualization (GDV)",[5]"eletrophotonic imaging (EPI)",[6] and, in Russian literature, "Kirlianography".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

Everyone is psychic - Page 4 Th?id=H.4860723101632350&pid=1
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:56 am

Exactly 1antique,thank you for that information.....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Auras wrote:I was having a debate yesterday in chatroom and someone stated that not everyone is psychic. im going to have to disagree and going to have say your 100% wrong. everyone is psychic and its a fact. let say a few things.

Hmmm I believe everyone is born with innate psychic ability, whether they choose to use it or not is another matter

everyone is empathic, 3399]I don't believe everyone is empathic, I believe this comes with a high degree of sensitivity, not everyone is sensitive

empathy is psychic ability because you are feeling others emotions. some people have control over there empathy, meaning that they can will to not feel others and can will to feel them. also. everyone has at least of of the clairs and they are a psychic ability. everyone can learn to read tarot cards, everyone can make predictions things that come true. clairsentient is clear feeling, you can feel your own feelings right? there ye go. if you done a mental exercise using that ability you will see a difference. but as someone stated yesterday, its all about choice.

being psychic isnt impossible, no it isn't, but neither is it possible for everyone imo, some people will never have a psychic experience or ability no matter how much they try

youre being psychic everyday without even being aware of it. 

the choice stands in your hands.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:19 pm

Auras wrote:Intuition is a psychic ability. Omg. Am not debating this no more because I hate ignorant people. I don't want to get angry so am gonner step back

Auras, just as you gave us your thoughts and opinions the others in the thread are giving you theirs, why are you getting angry, this is a discussion not an argument :flo: 

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Auras wrote:
    ameliorate wrote:I agree with you Dilettante that empathy is not a psychic ability but a cognitive faculty.  Indeed psychopaths are said to lack it and it is one of the characteristic symptoms of this condition.  Also there is a sliding scale i.e. people can have psychopathic tendencies but not be a psychopath.  Then there are people who are quite cold, distant i.e. who are definitely not empathic.  So not everyone is empathic but then empathy is not even a psychic ability.

Psychics perceive hidden info (not available through the senses) via ESP, i.e. extrasensory perception.  ESP by being labelled as extra inherently implies that it is over and above just normal perception, hence special i.e. not shared by everyone.

Ok, you make a fair point. but, as a developing medium i feel spirits emotions on how they were on the earth plane. so your saying thats not a psychic ability?

this debate could go on all day. i like your views ameliorate

but, as a developing medium i feel spirits emotions on how they were on the earth plane. so your saying thats not a psychic ability?
    Auras imo that is known as clairsentience definitely a psychic ability, nothing to do with empathy at all.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Auras wrote:Exactly, Detlef.

But, Some members on this thread are saying that not everyone is able to.

Not everyone IS able to, if they were no one would need to go to a medium or a psychic they'd get their own messages

mayflow
    mayflow

Number of posts : 894
    Job/hobbies : Electronics, RF energy, test equipment
    Registration date : 2013-12-03

Post  mayflow Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:37 pm

Violet wrote:

Not everyone IS able to, if they were no one would need to go to a medium or a psychic they'd get their own messages

Well actually I think that people do get their own messages and need no mediums or psychics to go to. I may have misread but I thought Auras was wanting to be a medium, which is not logical to me if we all have the responsibility to be our own, which I really do think we do. However we can still learn from one another.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:57 am

Violet wrote:

Excellent point!
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:26 am

ameliorate wrote:
    Violet wrote:

Excellent point!
    It is still like my wood work, even so I can work with wood, I still have to go to a carpenter to get a wardrobe made.
    Every one has the same potentials whether you are aware of them or not, whether you can, are able to bring them out or not.
    What I often write against is the idea that psychic abilities are the epitome of spirituality.
    And they are not, they are simply a skill.
    One does not become a great musician in one life time and neither a skilled psychic. 
    But will they get you to the next level of consciousness?
    Not by itself.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:35 am

You're right Detlef

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:56 am

I am not debating anymore, simply because I've got my point across.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:56 am