Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Does anyone do absent healing for animals?

callycat
    callycat

Female
    Number of posts : 38
    Job/hobbies : Direct Care aid with the developmentally disabled
    Registration date : 2014-03-02

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Empty Does anyone do absent healing for animals?

Post  callycat Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 am

I was just wondering because I have a cat that has a recurring health issue that I could really use help with.

Thanks
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Empty Re: Does anyone do absent healing for animals?

Post  1antique Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:08 pm

I will help if I can......
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Empty Re: Does anyone do absent healing for animals?

Post  callycat Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:02 pm

1antique wrote:I will help if I can......
    Thanks!  what information do you need or what do I need to do?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Actually, all I need initially is to be able to pass energy and healing along through you to your beloved baby. Once a connection is made with your cat, I can work directly.
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:28 pm

ok, well his name is Macy and he deals with Feline lower urinary tract disease, and no matter what the vets do they cannot get him into remission.  I hate to see him always in pain, and just want him to get well.  :(
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Awww I will include him in my healings too

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Thank  you violet, since we do not have children he is my  fur child and when he hurts I hurt.   *hurt£
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:28 pm

You would laugh if you say our furry family. Right now, including my neighbor's cats that we are caring for, We have 19 'kids'....9 inside the house, 5 outside, and 5 that belong to my neighbor who is in the nursing home right now. We have also lost 4 of our babies...1 to diabetes, 1 to a heart attack, 1 to genetic brittle bone disease, and 1 as a baby.

All of my babies are very spoiled....maybe a little too much?????   :giggles:  :blush: . Especially this one.....

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Sam_0310
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Oh he is gorgeous!  Let me post a picture of my Macy he is my big child for sure!Does anyone do absent healing for animals? 1d89a937-9db9-4b05-a9e4-af4c84f27796
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:31 am

What a beautiful cat!....or should I say furry person????? :giggles: 

Actually, the picture I posted is of my baby girl Stormy. She is attached to me by a rubber band. Whenever I am home is not far away...usually on my lap. At night, she waits until I settle down in bed, comes up and gives me a kiss goodnight (literally), drapes her front feet over my arm at the shoulder, lays her head down and goes to sleep. She stays cuddled up to me all night. When I leave, I have to make sure I say good-bye to her or she will go sit facing the wall and pout until my wife lets her know she is still loved. 

Below is a picture of my wonderful little Cosmo. We lost him almost 1 year ago....2 weeks before his first birthday. Him was born with genetic brittle bone disease. It was the first case that the vet had ever seen. They had treated many cases of environmental brittle bone, but none that was genetic. He was a real trooper. He never let his pain get him down.

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Sam_0011
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:16 am

Ah yes little Cosmo, you did some fantastic work with him Allen :hugz:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:46 am

That is how Macy is with me, he loves to be with me all the time and sleeps at the foot of my bed.  And what a beautiful baby cosmos is, such a short life but one I am sure was filled with love.  It is so sad when we have to loose our animals so soon, but I have faith that we will see them again.
    I have heard of brittle bone disease in humans but first time ever in cats, it must have been a very tough time.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:59 am

Thank you, Violet. I still miss him a lot. He was a wonderful little friend.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:10 am

callycat said: wrote:I have heard of brittle bone disease in humans but first time ever in cats, it must have been a very tough time.

He did have a difficult time....mostly caused by his sister who did what any kitten does....play. She would attack him from behind and he would be unable to walk for a few days. We would even have to carry him to the potty box and hold him while he went. Then, he would slowly get back to (his) normal and go around like before. He was unable to run because his hips were displaced...he hopped like a rabbit instead. He did have his safe spot that he stayed in when he was injured or trying to stay away from sissy...and would get REALLY upset if anyone else stole it.

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Sam_0210
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:13 am

1antique wrote:
    callycat said: wrote:I have heard of brittle bone disease in humans but first time ever in cats, it must have been a very tough time.

He did have a difficult time....mostly caused by his sister who did what any kitten does....play. She would attack him from behind and he would be unable to walk for a few days. We would even have to carry him to the potty box and hold him while he went. Then, he would slowly get back to (his) normal and go around like before. He was unable to run because his hips were displaced...he hopped like a rabbit instead. He did have his safe spot that he stayed in when he was injured or trying to stay away from sissy...and would get REALLY upset if anyone else stole it.

Does anyone do absent healing for animals? Sam_0210
    That is just a beautiful picture!  And there was nothing they could do?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:00 am

We tried all the medicines available, but they did very little....only strengthened his bones little bit. In the end, he ended up compacting his spine and pushing into, and blocking, his colon by attempting to get up onto my wife's bed.
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:05 am

Oh am so sorry to hear that, but at least he had a family that loved him and I am sure that love allowed him to live the life he had, and that is so precious.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:44 pm

How is Macy doing? I hope he is getting better.
    callycat
    callycat

Female

Post  callycat Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 am

Tentatively I am going to say yes, he is off all his meds as of last Sunday and so far so good, but it is like Beetlejuice, I say it is ok three times and it comes back, but it appears since I asked for help here it is better!  I will keep everyone posted.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:27 am

:stars:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:26 pm