Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Im confused...

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Im confused... Empty Im confused...

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:48 pm

*note i had no idea where to post this topic so move it if necessary*

I have been thinking, we are not a body with a spirit, we are a spirit in a body, right? That being said, since we are all spirits who have technically been in higher dimensions (before living as this person) , and know they exist, how come some bodies we inhabit dont believe in it?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Im confused... Empty Re: Im confused...

Post  mac Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:22 pm

Retro76 wrote:*note i had no idea where to post this topic so move it if necessary*

I have been thinking, we are not a body with a spirit, we are a spirit in a body, right? That being said, since we are all spirits who have technically been in higher dimensions (before living as this person) , and know they exist, how come some bodies we inhabit dont believe in it?
    It's often been put something like this:  "We are spirits with bodies." 

You've asked a great question.  We are physical people who are animated by eternal spirits or souls.  When we come to this earth plane we come to experience situations we won't find in the world of the spirit.  It's been taught that such experiences greatly enhance our spiritual progression. 

The very act of entering our bodies appears to disconnect us from what we knew before we came.  We live mostly ignorant of that and of the so-called afterlife, the one we go on to after our death here.  You'll find threads either here or on other websites where these subjects have been debated.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:28 pm

That makes since. Its a hard topic, but you did a pretty good job of summing the answer up, thanks :)
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Retro76 wrote:That makes since. Its a hard topic, but you did a pretty good job of summing the answer up, thanks :)
    my pleasure

It is a hard subject and I spent several years studying what I could, experiencing anything going, building a database from all the information I could find, trying to get things in the right places.  Some of it was successful, some remains work-in-progress.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:52 pm

Well im glad you were there to help with that question :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am