Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
psychoslice
shootingstar59
6 posters

A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused)

shootingstar59
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2018-01-14

A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused) Empty A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused)

Post  shootingstar59 Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:18 am

Hello! I don't want to make this post too long, and I'm just asking for advice or opinions.

About two years ago, I was reading more and more about "star-seeds" and spiritual beings. One night, I was in my yard and I started hearing my name, and then afterwards kept hearing them everywhere I went. When I was questioning whether or not they were real, I told my friend about these "voices" being real spirits, and right after I told him, he stopped and said he had a strange ringing in his ear.

These spirits were wanting me to listen to them, and one of them said it was "not a question". Having a lot of experience with OCD, anxiety, and bipolar disorder, I didn't know how to handle it.  It then reached a point where I had to go to the hospital because of my anxiety and stress.

When I was out from the hospital, these spirits were still with me. I also learned that they were psychic: they could read my mind and tell me my future. This is where the fun started: I learned from them about a future I didn't want, and it was something that just brought me to tears. But then it seemed that none of these entities didn't really want to help me. I think that was my own fault, because again, I wasn't able to handle them much in the first place. And now, when I hear one of their voices, it just doesn't seem all that friendly.

And I have some questions: First, one of these beings have kept saying they are my spirit guide. So can a spirit guide really turn on me and not want to help me grow and succeed? Second, can spirit guides read minds and predict the future? I probably have many more questions and I'm still very new to this spirituality thing. Thanks for reading!
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused) Empty Re: A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused)

Post  psychoslice Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:30 am

I have schizophrenia and i hear voices sometimes, I am just wondering if your bipolar has anything to do with these voices, I am only asking you because of my own condition. :astar:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    shootingstar59
    Just joined

Number of posts : 2
    Registration date : 2018-01-14

A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused) Empty Re: A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused)

Post  shootingstar59 Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 am

Hey, thanks a bunch! I guess I really need to pay more attention to my health and how I look at things then. And your right, I need to just swat away all of this negativity I've chosen to enter my life. :astar:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Just for the record a true spirit guide will not harm you, make you feel uncomfortable or unhappy in anyway, they will not tell you bad things are going to happen. True contact with a spirit guide should be both uplifing and enlightening.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Laurie
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2018-01-18

A Story I Wish To Share (Very Confused) Empty Might Be Helpful to You

Post  Laurie Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Going along with Violet's reply, this might be helpful to you also. On the YouTube channel for the Swedenborg Foundation is a title called "How to Feel the Presence of Angels" which discusses the difference between "lower" and "higher" spirits,, and how to recognize them. They have many other videos on the general subject you might also find helpful: "Is it safe to talk to spirits?," "3 kinds of evil spirits," "The lies evil spirits tell us," "How spirits talk,"  "How to free your mind from hell," "How to deal w evil spirits," and "How angels talk w us." Swedenborg wrote many books on his spiritual experiences, way back in the 1750s. The foundation has translated his works from Latin and there are free downloads of many of his books. Their YouTube channel "OffTheLeftEye" is for explaining and discussing his works. The views and "terminology" (for lack of a better word) are distinctly Christian, but in an inclusive way, i.e., there are many paths. For instance, on my own path, I blend Swedenborg with Edgar Cayce, Paul Selig's Guides, and NDEs with my own "knowing" of what is good and true for me. I hope this is helpful to you, or to others in similar circumstances." S
    lumas
    lumas

Male
    Number of posts : 135
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  lumas Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Hi Shootingstar59,
    I would just like to reiterate if I may what Violet said and that is that spirit guides will not harm you at all that is not their purpose.they do exactly as it says on the tin and they guide you however they do if need be have what could be described as uncomfortable ways of doing that and I would just like to give you an example of what happened to me personally and what was to be my introduction to spiritualism from a very early age.

I was about nine years old and I started to get these periods of restless sleep as though something was keeping me awake but I couldn't work out what it was, as the weeks went on the restlessness periods became longer and I started to get a buzzing in my ears which became so loud I literally thought I had an insect in my ears. night after night this happened until one night after the buzzing had stopped and I dropped off to sleep there was the loudest banging on our front door I sat bolt upright in bed (I still remember it vividly to this day) I ran to my bedroom window and looked out to see who was there and guess what nobody and I remember thinking to myself why is nobody answering the door, this scared me and thinking I was having a nightmare I went into my mums bedroom and asked why nobody was answering the door. I still remember to this day what she said to me, "don't worry everything's fine I will tell you who was at the door when you are ready" and that was that I just went back to bed and all the restlessness, buzzing and being scared awake stopped why? because I had my wake up call, within a very short space of time I became aware that my mum was very spiritual and actually sat in a closed circle which I too  became part of and I asked question after question and the foundations to my spiritual path had been laid.

so you see there are similarities here to what you say and all this going on might just be the push you need to explore your spiritual side, 
    however just a thought to cover something that I have learnt over the many years I have been involved with spirit guides and that is they won't ever interfere with your ability to create your own free will, but they can if required give you an insight of an undesirable outcome if a correct path isn't taken and that may well be something along the lines you were shown. hope this helps you and gives you encouragement to explore further.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:26 pm