Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Amazing Meditation

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Amazing Meditation Empty Amazing Meditation

Post  millergrls Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:37 am

I had an experience today while meditating. It was amazing. I would like to share and get some input. First I put on my essential oil blend. It raises my vibrations dramatically when I rub it on my third eye, wrists, neck ect. Today I also decided to add my other essential oil blend that is for my chakras. I did my usual falling asleep a bit but then after the first hour I was in a dream but not dreaming. (does this make since) I could hear every word of the new meditation. He kept counting and would say not you are letting go and are even deeper than before and I would answer "OK" and then went deeper. My body was vibrating soooooo much. It wasn't overwhelming though which surprised me because any time before that I would feel myself going like this I would jolt. All of a sudden I was walking with a family member though I had never seen them before I just knew that they were my family. I was fllowing a little girl with brown hair and a pretty blue dress that came to her knees with a bow that tied in the back. She ran to a house where all of the glass was broken out. I shrugged it off and said "oh it must be a fun house" I followed her in and watched her go through I tiny little door. I went into the next room to sneak up on her (for some reason I knew that it would lead to this room) All of a sudden then I was walking in a parking lot. There was a woman with dark hair walking with me though I am not sure who it was. I think that it was a guide. the whole tme I can hear the guded meditation like he is walking right next to me saying "ok now you are going to walk through a door...now go down three steps and now you are even deeper. All of a sudden I was standing in front of a garage with the door open. It was filled with water like a pool and their were people wading in it. The woman is still with me and we begin to wade in together. I see that it is getting to deep to walk in the middle so I walked to the left and walked up the side where it was less deep. Then all of a sudden there is a police officer there with me and the woman. He said that he was going to show me around. He was quite large with blond hair and good looking. Um....commanding like he was instructing me. I told him ok about showing me around so we turned back to go outside. all of a sudden there was a large brown screen in our way. I heard from the meditation "now you are going to go through another door" Then the officer had a special tool that he tore down the veil with and we walked out. Then I was back in the parking lot, but this time the officer was with me as well as the woman. Then we were standing there. All of sudden there was a flash and I was pulled out and my fiancé was there he had come home. All of a sudden I was extememly hot. Burning up hot. He felt me and said that I had a fever and asked me if I was ok and said that I looked as if I had been somewhere. It took me a while to "wake up" I lied there a bit to ground myself. and think about what happened.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

Amazing Meditation Empty Re: Amazing Meditation

Post  Aqua Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:13 am

That was amazing, it sounds like you were astral traveling. :asmile:
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Thank you so much!!!  I have been thinking on it and I think that you are right.   I am pretty excited.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:01 pm

Im inclined to agree with Aqua, how did you feel the next day?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 3:30 am