Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Gave Protection

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Gave Protection Empty Gave Protection

Post  1antique Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:24 pm

OK...this one was rather weird.

I and several of my 'associates' were visiting a group (maybe a village) of people. To them, we were extremely powerful beings. There was one person (a female) that I decided to put under my protection. To show that I had given protection to her, I gave her a ring with a very large jewel on it. The other villagers were in awe of this ring and the protection that it symbolized.

Well, she went shopping and came back pushing a shopping cart. She wanted to show me what she had bought. She was very excited at all the things she was able to buy with her limited funds. She went into a room that she thought I would be in, and, instead, found one of the other members of my group. This was a very arrogant male who thought that he could do whatever he wanted with impunity. He grabbed her and pulled her to him to try and have his way with her. She screamed and told him to let her go, but he just laughed. She told him that she was under my protection, and that just made him laugh all the harder. At that point she got angry and scratched his face twice with the ring I had given her, pushed back and yelled 'STOP!'

When she yelled 'stop' and brilliant blue-white streak of what looked like lightening flash down from the sky, striking the one that was accosting her, turning him to ash, but not harming her in any way, even though he still had hold of her.

At that point, she became very scared and ran to find me and the others of my group. She was terrified that she had done something wrong. I gently put my arms around her, and all of us told her that she was alright...that she would never have to worry about anything because I had given her my protection.

It was at this point that I woke up....
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Gave Protection Empty Re: Gave Protection

Post  Carolyn Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 pm

The ring would be symbolic of an astral mark on her that says she is protected. Going shopping on limited funds would be exercising good judgement and being rewarded for it, but someone was jealous of her contentment. The attack was out of jealousy I think, because things like that are only about control, not lust. wow Gave Protection 797210
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:23 am

Thank you.

What about the flash of lightning (?) and him turning to ash?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:02 pm

1antique wrote:OK...this one was rather weird.

I and several of my 'associates' were visiting a group (maybe a village) of people. To them, we were extremely powerful beings. There was one person (a female) that I decided to put under my protection. To show that I had given protection to her, I gave her a ring with a very large jewel on it. The other villagers were in awe of this ring and the protection that it symbolized.
    Hmmm stregth in numbers? Commitment and protection could this lady represent Tina?
    Well, she went shopping and came back pushing a shopping cart. She wanted to show me what she had bought. She was very excited at all the things she was able to buy with her limited funds. Reassuring you that she's very able to cope on a limited income?
    She went into a room that she thought I would be in, and, instead, found one of the other members of my group. This was a very arrogant male who thought that he could do whatever he wanted with impunity. He grabbed her and pulled her to him to try and have his way with her. She screamed and told him to let her go, but he just laughed.
    I feel there's something in here that I can't quite grasp is someone intimidating or brow beating or knocking her confidence in any way? I'm getting a sense of feeling helpless.
    She told him that she was under my protection, and that just made him laugh all the harder. At that point she got angry and scratched his face twice with the ring I had given her, pushed back and yelled 'STOP!'
    She has the power to overcome anything, not that I think for one minute something like what happened in the dream is going to happen

When she yelled 'stop' and brilliant blue-white streak of what looked like lightening flash down from the sky, striking the one that was accosting her, turning him to ash, but not harming her in any way, even though he still had hold of her.
    Divine protection or a bolt from the blue?
    At that point, she became very scared and ran to find me and the others of my group. She was terrified that she had done something wrong. I gently put my arms around her, and all of us told her that she was alright...that she would never have to worry about anything because I had given her my protection. I'm not getting anything from this bit, I may be wrong with the rest of it take only what makes sense and ignore the rest Allen

It was at this point that I woke up....

Just my thoughts, though i'm not disagreeing with czardoust in any way Gave Protection 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Gave Protection 809779 Now see why this one confused me so much?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:03 am

Oh yes Gave Protection 809779 have you thought that perhaps this dream relates to the feelings you posted in the other thread about helping people?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:30 am

I'll have to ponder that one......
    1antique
    1antique