Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Sacred-Star
psychoslice
mac
innerlight
Noell
Lynn
zach
astralphoenix
kazandlee
Carolyn
skye
1antique
Soaring Bird
Violet
18 posters

Is mediumship really a gift

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Is mediumship really a gift - Page 3 Empty Is mediumship really a gift

Post  Violet Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

or is it something we are all born with? Your thoughts please.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Is mediumship really a gift - Page 3 Empty Re: Is mediumship really a gift

Post  sparkly Sun May 23, 2010 3:24 am

no fun in killing what is life but i'm gonna have to answer in pm now b4 the quality control police get on your

and my cases, and then you'll be debating....

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun May 23, 2010 3:37 am

psychoslice wrote:
    sparkly wrote:of course, i don't eat anyone. no need! even if you are sick (some would say especially not if you are sick, but health is not my motivator.
    we can but try to communicate. but even when it turns out bad/ ill. there does allow for movement, food for thought on either side.

Thats great, animals are beautiful I don't even like killing a cockroach.
    Yea I have to admit that I am learning in debating, it was very nice talking to you Sparklyhope to catch up with you again. :hugz:
    Yes PS, it is so strange that as soon as you get close too spiritualy, your love af all life amplifies immensly!! I broke a small plant apart one day while I was walking to chew on it as I was moving along, and I looked at it and felt really bad. I just snapped gods gift to the ground in half, for some silly self gratification that was useless. I cannot even imagine crunching a small ant or even a spider these days.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sun May 23, 2010 3:46 am

AngelTony wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:
    sparkly wrote:of course, i don't eat anyone. no need! even if you are sick (some would say especially not if you are sick, but health is not my motivator.
    we can but try to communicate. but even when it turns out bad/ ill. there does allow for movement, food for thought on either side.

Yea I have to admit that I am learning in debating, it was very nice talking to you Sparklyhope to catch up with you again. :hugz:
    Yes PS, it is so strange that as soon as you get close too spiritualy, your love af all life amplifies immensly!! I broke a small plant apart one day while I was walking to chew on it as I was moving along, and I looked at it and felt really bad. I just snapped gods gift to the ground in half, for some silly self gratification that was useless. I cannot even imagine crunching a small ant or even a spider these days.

Hi AngelTony yea I got a story for you, many years ago i use to soot kangaroos along the highway out of town, we use to shine a spotlight on their eyes, this would make them stand still while looking into the spotlight. Well a few tears later have a guess what happened to me ?, well I got got shot along the highway just out of town, someone along the road was waiting for a car to come pass and I was in that car. The bullet smashed my ankle to pieces I almost lost it. Ever since then I haven't ever hurt another animal. :whiteflag2:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sun May 23, 2010 4:03 am

This is the newspaper write up about when I got shot.

Is mediumship really a gift - Page 3 Pmti0001
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Post  AngelTony Sun May 23, 2010 4:20 am

psychoslice wrote:
    AngelTony wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:

Hi AngelTony yea I got a story for you, many years ago i use to soot kangaroos along the highway out of town, we use to shine a spotlight on their eyes, this would make them stand still while looking into the spotlight. Well a few tears later have a guess what happened to me ?, well I got got shot along the highway just out of town, someone along the road was waiting for a car to come pass and I was in that car. The bullet smashed my ankle to pieces I almost lost it. Ever since then I haven't ever hurt another animal. :whiteflag2:
    Wow, there is a perfect case for Karma, My God that has visited me so many time I cannot even explain half of it myself. I hope your leg is OK tho, I never got hurt with that in the foot but Karma has kicked me many times in the butt for many other reasons. NightSpirit knows of one incident to were even God is funny about it sometimes.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun May 23, 2010 4:31 am

to hell with the op/ police!

that is a great turn around psycho. great to know that some ppl do get the message!

"who lives by the sword dies by the sword"- the one ness of it all.
    tony, i remember feeling sad at a drowned spider and the memory of me spraying a huntsman out of fear, and that tragedy years later....yet now i see that the plant is god's gift to you, the bugs who ate... itself...(and the pruning gives new life too)...
    you live and learn! xxx
    :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Last edited by sparkly on Sun May 23, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of sword with sdword!)
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sun May 23, 2010 4:43 am

sparkly wrote:to hell with the op/ police!

that is a great turn around psycho. great to know that some ppl do get the message!

"who lives by the sword dies by the sword"- the one ness of it all.
    tony, i remember feeling sad at a drowned spider and the memory of me spraying a huntsman out of fear, and that tragedy years later....yet now i see that the plant is god's gift to you, the bugs who ate... itself...(and the pruning gives new life too)...
    you live and learn! xxx
    :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

Yes it sure did change my whole out look at life, especially with animals, I remember when I was lying in the car with this big hole in my ankle I could smell the burnt flesh, the same as the animals I shot I have never forgotten that smell.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun May 23, 2010 8:18 am

that is really cool, i shared your story in some emails with my meat eating daughter..she might retell it...

great stuff! i always hope that when i hear of some redneck practice, the person will see and live compassion-
    -----ahimsa------- :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :happy: :happy:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

sparkly wrote:that is really cool, i shared your story in some emails with my meat eating daughter..she might retell it...

great stuff! i always hope that when i hear of some redneck practice, the person will see and live compassion-
    -----ahimsa------- :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :happy: :happy:

Thats great tell everyone about it, we might get more veggies on our side lol.
    Yea I can laugh at it all now, like its wonderful what a 303 caliber bullet can do lol. I'm even on a disability pension and got plenty of time to do all the things I wanted to do. Gee, we have gone astray from the original thread question :giggles:
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun May 23, 2010 8:41 am

yes we've gone off the rails and threats and insults are imminent, but this is an important topic, and if any one would like to wax lyrical or otherwise on the intricacies of mediumship, inherent or not; at least the thread is highlighted.... :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles: :giggles:

yes, let's hope to convert as many as possible...
    the sooner we change to a non killing world the sooner we will have peace and joy prevailing...
    when i'm dead, they can eat me guilt free..

i know the worms would..
    thanks for taking the redneck comment in the spirit it was meant..and not as an offense :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 24, 2010 10:47 pm

psychoslice wrote:This is the newspaper write up about when I got shot.

Did they ever catch who did it?

psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Tue May 25, 2010 3:09 am

Violet wrote:
    psychoslice wrote:This is the newspaper write up about when I got shot.

Did they ever catch who did it?

Hi Violet no they really never tried, I remember the police came to interview me the day after when I was out of my head on morphine, they said to me that they thought that one of my friends shot me and I wasn't telling them the truth, so I never heard anything about it after that. I felt let down by the system and they even put my street where I lived at that time in the paper, when I came home from the hospital I was so paranoid that the person who shot me would come around to find me, yea pretty scary at the time.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri May 28, 2010 2:27 am

Hmm I did reply to this already, my post has disappeared Is mediumship really a gift - Page 3 635475
    I'm not surprised you felt let down psychoslice, and fancy them trying to interview you at that point, they shouldn't have put your address in either but it's always the same, the criminal is given more help and consideration than the victim, always.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:44 pm