Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Ghost Hunters and G.H.I.

Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. Empty Ghost Hunters and G.H.I.

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 am

Hi all Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 577431 ,
    regarding spiritual phenomena I enjoy watching 'Ghost Hunters' and 'G.H.I.' on T.V. They approach the paranormal from a scientific perspective, which makes it very interesting.
    Mal Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 371183
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. Empty Re: Ghost Hunters and G.H.I.

Post  Violet Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:35 am

Hi Mal Ghost hunters is far better than most haunted which seems to make a mockery of the whole thing. Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. Empty Most Haunted

Post  Mal5252 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:44 am

Hi Violet Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 21581 ,
    I totally agree with you. I don't watch 'Most Haunted' because I find it too over dramatised.
    Mal
    nova_spirit
    nova_spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  nova_spirit Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:03 am

I watch GHI and Ghost Hunters as well. I've watched a few Ghost Adventures but that show along with a few others doesn't sit well with me because of some of the tactics they use, yelling and screaming at the ghosts daring them to do something. Most Haunted feels weird because there is a lot of screaming in it and its not by the ghosts. But actually I do enjoy Destination Truth for the quick wit of the host.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 pm

nova_spirit wrote:I watch GHI and Ghost Hunters as well. I've watched a few Ghost Adventures but that show along with a few others doesn't sit well with me because of some of the tactics they use, yelling and screaming at the ghosts daring them to do something. Most Haunted feels weird because there is a lot of screaming in it and its not by the ghosts. But actually I do enjoy Destination Truth for the quick wit of the host.

LOL, Nova, there is none such programs here... Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 588401
    Thanks God we have our OWN ghost in our house Ghost Hunters and G.H.I. 834839

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 pm