Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I don't half get some strange messages !

Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

I don't half get some strange messages ! Empty I don't half get some strange messages !

Post  Lightseeker Wed May 05, 2010 12:17 am

I have no idea who this is for;
    I am getting some frustration surrounding a Parent who seems to be getting quiet frustrated because their 7 year old Son still has not mastered tying his own shoe laces.
    My helper is suggesting that it's no good trying to force the issue and that the child will pick it up naturally if the pressure eases up. So whoever this is for, Please ease up a little.
    It's to do with the name Leonard somewhere
    There you go...Sorry about that.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

I don't half get some strange messages ! Empty Re: I don't half get some strange messages !

Post  Violet Wed May 05, 2010 12:21 am

Hi Lightseeker, no apologies needed, thanks for bringing that message forward, there are some weird and wonderful ones which come through aren't there? It's not for me, but i'm sure it will be 'claimed.'

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

I don't half get some strange messages ! Empty Re: I don't half get some strange messages !

Post  Lynn Wed May 05, 2010 5:38 am

Hello

Ye and I share in a similar path along the "gifts" we have. Often I find just releasing the message to the Universe then the job be done.

I have posted some chanelled messages that no one takes claim to but maybe I feel at times whom it goes to has read it just not sure on how maybe to reply or say how does this work. Not all accept in messages given forht.

Lynn
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed May 05, 2010 7:41 am

I wonder.....

Could the messages that you receive ever have anything to do with things that have happened in the past...not things that are happening now? Like maybe the information is directed at someone now, but that the event (not being able to tie their shoes) actually happened in the past?
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male

Post  Lightseeker Wed May 05, 2010 7:59 am

Hello Iantique,
    I am sure now that the messages that arrive in my head (Mental Mediumship) are not for me to understand or analyse. So I agree completely with you, the messages have only relevance for those who they are meant for, be they retrospective ,present or precognitive. I did also get the initial S coming in strongly in a Female name.
    I have asked for clarification and elaboration to come, However I only get the messages come in when I am not thinking about anything in particular, Doing Housework or watering the Garden etc.
    And as Lynn says . sometimes all we have to do is get them out there.
    I was very impressed upon about the anguish that this issue was causing. The energy was fraught, Because no matter how much explanation or tuition is /was given .The Child in question simply could not tie their shoe laces.
    Whilst I concede the message is very clear, It has been known in the past for me to get symbology. So the shoelace thing could quiet easily be metaphor. Which throws the field open in so far as someone might be wrestling with an issue that should by rights be easy to resolve.
    Anyhow..I'll see if any more comes in later..
    In the interim . I extend my very Best wishes to you.
    Neville.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Wed May 05, 2010 8:04 am

Thank you for the reply and the wishes, Neville.

I wonder why it is that Spirit will not speak plainly to us? It can be so irritating at times....
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male

Post  Lightseeker Wed May 05, 2010 10:16 am

I forgot to mention, The scene plays out on a Kitchen Chair next to a Kitchen wooden Table, The Kitchen has a modern look to it and there is a Green Shrub with glossy leaves like a Rhododendron outside the Door /Window which i can see.
    The Table is Pale Wood(Possibly Light Pine), The Chair is of the same Wood but seems to have a raffia type seat.
    I get one of those Glass Multicoloured Fish Ornaments related to this and the name is Susannah or Susan.
    I think the Windows and Doors are of Modern White PVC surround and I feel the Kitchen is double glazed, The Cupboards are of the same Pale Pine that the Table is (Dining Suite bought to Match Kitchen fittings)
    The Mum has House Plants in the Kitchen. Unusual House in so far that a Hall way partitions the Kitchen from the Door/Window I can see the Rhododendron from.
    That's Pretty Much all of it now.
    So I shall trouble you no more hopefully. Doubtless there will be other messages in a different context following though.
    Thank You very much for indulging me it's now out there for whoever it is for. It is mundane I know. However the damaging of a Parent Child relationship over something like this is not worth it, The Child in question will remember all of this in the future and he(possibly she) may harbour feelings of resentment in the future that can be prevented now.
    1926 or 1927 are numbers related to this matter too. It's a bit ambiguous though because I get two different impressions here; 1926/1927 is a serial number on an appliance or fitting in the Kitchen in plain view. i.e you see it every day ...And or A Wooden Wall Clock or Shelf Unit has been in the Family since 1926 or 1927, I can see curios in or around this . A Spider Plant, A China thimble ..Keys are often put here abouts.

I know...I'm going on a bit now...

Once again , A sincere Thank You for indulging me. I hope it finds it's way to who it's for and will not be in any way concerned if I get no response. Because as any one who gets messages will tell you. It's all about the giving.
    With Love and Best Wishes Neville
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Wed May 05, 2010 1:05 pm

1antique wrote:

I wonder why it is that Spirit will not speak plainly to us? It can be so irritating at times....

I suspect this is due to a lack of spiritual energy on our part rather than it being a fault with Spirit. If we don't have enough power then any message received from spirit will be bitty and a little rough at the edges.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Wed May 05, 2010 3:24 pm

Hello Neville

In reading that I had a lad come to me . This is all I got " Lawarnce, Thomas Lawarnce Maam" . Then I sent him on his way. I was in an old kitchen with a wood stove and very sparce items around me. We were in basically rags.

That is all that came to me in the busy time of the AM house I be in getting "Rodents" ready for school.

Lynn

PS for those that do not yet know me "rodents" is what I call me kiddies as I was a "Rodent" in me first life on Earth.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:24 pm