Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Do you use tarot cards for anything else?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you use tarot cards for anything else? Empty Do you use tarot cards for anything else?

Post  Violet Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:04 am

Do you meditate with them or with one in particular for example?

I had an old deck, several cards were missing and while we were packing to move home (i'm going back years ago now,) the sun card fell out of something and landed at my feet, I kept this card for years with all of my documents etc for the new house, as I saw it as a good sign for the new home.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Do you use tarot cards for anything else? Empty Re: Do you use tarot cards for anything else?

Post  shayn Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:47 pm

wow Violet, this is specail.

for me i normally find cards in the street, not tarot cards but normal playing cards. i take them as signs as well.

about tarot cards: at the past i used to meditate with one card for a while and then change to another.
    i used them for healing and even for Magick. but now i only use them for reading. i don't know why i stopped all the other uses, things just change and then happen again and then again...

s
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Do you use tarot cards for anything else? Empty Re: Do you use tarot cards for anything else?

Post  Violet Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Hi shayn, yeah things do just change and you stop doing certain things, and maybe start doing other things. Do you use tarot cards for anything else? 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:54 pm