Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dream people

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Dream people Empty Dream people

Post  innerlight Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:24 am

Who are these people that we dream of? Are they representations of aspects of ourselves? Are they people we will meet? Are they just random people? If one dreams of a deceased loved on is it actually that person that is visiting them, or are they just subconscious thoughts of the person dreaming them about the loved on in the dream?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dream people Empty Re: Dream people

Post  Violet Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:57 am

An interesting question innerlight, the ones we know are obvious, the ones who are actually deceased imo are 'visits,' as for the others maybe they are the people we see when we're out and about but never get to meet or know or even remember, perhaps using all those faces/people in dreams is the mind's way of decluttering useless information, a bit like deleting images from the comp, because you tend to look at those a last time before you get rid of them. I don't know for sure though.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817

Post  innerlight Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:07 am

even the ones we know are they the ones the know. is it like a spirit visit from them without them knowing it. from say their higher selves, or just our representation of them. i can understand the dreaming about someone you met like a subliminal type of thing. or even someone you see. on a typical outing you may see a few dozen people without even paying it any mind.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:13 pm

innerlight wrote:Who are these people that we dream of? Are they representations of aspects of ourselves? Are they people we will meet? Are they just random people? If one dreams of a deceased loved on is it actually that person that is visiting them, or are they just subconscious thoughts of the person dreaming them about the loved on in the dream?

The people that we dream of are at times just that the brain making up people. Other times it is one's self in the dream that is a person ( say one is a child ) but in real life one is adult the child might well be one's inner child that one that still seeks the need to play. Reminds us we need to take time for fun. At times they can be people that one will meet yes, or people that one has met but does not know that. Met on different planes in one's Astral Travels. Past life one's we have known.

When one dream of a passed LOVed on at times yes that is a visit. One might well miss them being there with them when one is awake. The brain takes over and says that what one senses is not real. That inner feeling of being watched or of being gently touched is blocked by the brain.

We as humans are social creatures but oddly too we seek that "one" person bed.

Lynn
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:16 pm

Can someone help me out? I have had quite a few dreams about the same person . Not all at once night after night, but every now and then this person hops into my dreams. I've met them and kind of get along with them but in my dreams it's as if we're best buddies, I hardly know the person in reality so why do they keep leaping into my dreams?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:28 pm

Rainbow wrote:Can someone help me out? I have had quite a few dreams about the same person . Not all at once night after night, but every now and then this person hops into my dreams. I've met them and kind of get along with them but in my dreams it's as if we're best buddies, I hardly know the person in reality so why do they keep leaping into my dreams?

Hello

Look to the other things in the dream going on. The person might be just whom the brain is putting there. He or she might not have meaing as "that known" person.

Without the full dream details its hard to say. Ye are welcome to post a dream (s) here on site I will look at them as will other's here or PM me with them.

Lynn
    Rainbow
    Rainbow

Female
    Number of posts : 1292
    Job/hobbies : Job; playing with my dogs. Hobbies; playing with my dogs lol

Post  Rainbow Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi Lynn,
    The only thing I can honestly say stands out in these dreams is some sort of protection. I always seem to feel safer for some reason but that's the only thing I seem to get from them. The last dream was last night, all this person was doing was hugging me but I had that safe feeling. I wish I could film them sometimes just to see if I could decipher them myself lol
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:56 pm

Rainbow wrote:Hi Lynn,
    The only thing I can honestly say stands out in these dreams is some sort of protection. I always seem to feel safer for some reason but that's the only thing I seem to get from them. The last dream was last night, all this person was doing was hugging me but I had that safe feeling. I wish I could film them sometimes just to see if I could decipher them myself lol
    \
    Hello

Ok look to what in one's life one wants to have protections from ? This might well not be physical as in a threat but somethin one is not wanting to face. Could be a work issue or relationship issue. For some reason I want to say look to a money issue. That hug its a comforting thing that one gets in the physcial plane but at times that HUG is not a good feeling its something just done. Look to feel if it felt heart felt as proctions or was it just an act done. This might well tell one where one is seeking the hug for.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:58 pm