Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
innerlight
PEACE
6 posters

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers Empty help advice please abot animals and gate kepers

Post  PEACE Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:36 pm

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 15910 Hi i was advsed to meet my gate keeper as i was just opening myself upto any communication with spirit(i was new and keen and silly)thinking any communication is good s anyway i meditated on this and asked for my gate keeper to come to me in my dreams and that night i dreamt that there was a tiger in my flat i was scared but not terrfied as this tiger lay on the floor next to me i kept asking my husband to please tie it up or it wil lscare the kids i dreamt i went to bed and shut the door not all the wayand i could see its pore trying to open it is it possible that animals can be your gate keeper?love and lightxxxxx
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers Empty Re: help advice please abot animals and gate kepers

Post  innerlight Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Sounds to me that this Tiger was your gatekeeper, and was taking a form that you would recognize as being out of the ordinary without being overpoweringly bizarre. Such as a fifty foot person.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers Empty Re: help advice please abot animals and gate kepers

Post  PEACE Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:40 am

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 15910 Thanks love and lightxxxx
    Gentrash
    Gentrash

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post  Gentrash Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Anyone know a good place to read up on Gate keepers?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Hmm.... i'm in two minds about Gate Keepers I think this is just another term for Spirit Guide, many may disagree with me but that's how I feel, i'm not to well up on the gate keeper idea but I think basically this is a spirit guide who sees you into this world (earth) and guides you back to the next (spirit) I also think they are some kind of 'protector' to help keep you safe from lower energies and the like.

I'm sure others will post more and probably more informative information on these. help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Violet wrote:Hmm.... i'm in two minds about Gate Keepers I think this is just another term for Spirit Guide, many may disagree with me but that's how I feel, i'm not to well up on the gate keeper idea but I think basically this is a spirit guide who sees you into this world (earth) and guides you back to the next (spirit) I also think they are some kind of 'protector' to help keep you safe from lower energies and the like.

I'm sure others will post more and probably more informative information on these. help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 821538

My understanding is that they are not the same thing. Gate Keepers are different than Spirit guides in that they have two different roles to perform. Gate Keepers, or Guardians, are the same as Guardian Angels. Just different labels for the same thing.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:07 pm

i don't knowanything about gate keepers,
    but once, about 10 years ago, a tiger came to my room and perfromed yoga on me. the tiger was upright like a human. somehow i knew i was in the presence of awesome power, but i was not afraid.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 pm

sparkly wrote:i don't knowanything about gate keepers,
    but once, about 10 years ago, a tiger came to my room and perfromed yoga on me. the tiger was upright like a human. somehow i knew i was in the presence of awesome power, but i was not afraid.

That sounds like it might of been your spirit doctor working on you. And from what I have read Gate Keepers and Guradian Angels are not the same.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:04 pm

It seems we all have different ideas on gate keepers, as for spirit doctors my thoughts on those are doctors from the earth plane who pass to spirit but assist us with healing from the other side.

sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:43 pm

oh no, i know that tiger was not any of my guardian angels.
    as to spirit doctors, they could easily be from another plane(t) vi, the man that came to my room was wearing tweeds and looked earthly, but who knows? he could have been from another system, mind you where are any of us from? we may cross in and out of different places...#
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:51 pm

sparkly wrote:oh no, i know that tiger was not any of my guardian angels.
    as to spirit doctors, they could easily be from another plane(t) vi, the man that came to my room was wearing tweeds and looked earthly, but who knows? he could have been from another system, mind you where are any of us from? we may cross in and out of different places...#

I'm from the Planet Venus sent on a mission of love and compassion.. help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 368832 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 173994 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 45824
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:56 pm

I'm from the Planet Venus sent on a mission of love and compassion.. help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 368832 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 173994 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 45824
    help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 558648 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319 I thought it was the planet cupcake...i'm devatated help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 317354 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 79950

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Hi Sparkly, I believe there is life on other planets but not life like us help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 15910

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 am

Violet wrote:help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 558648 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319 I thought it was the planet cupcake...i'm devatated help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 317354 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 79950

Ok.. I actually conquered planet cupcake.. Enslaved Planet Venus.. And now here to Destroy the Earth... mwahahahahahaha help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 3093756457
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:16 am

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 558648 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319 I thought it was the planet cupcake...i'm devatated help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 753319

Ok.. I actually conquered planet cupcake.. Enslaved Planet Venus.. And now here to Destroy the Earth... mwahahahahahaha help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 3093756457

March 2011 - well, you're early for once!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 am

help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 619524 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 619524 help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 619524

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:26 am

Gentrash wrote:Anyone know a good place to read up on Gate keepers?

I had a look online for you and couldn't find much info, it seems to point towards gaming items.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:46 am

Violet wrote:
    I had a look online for you and couldn't find much info, it seems to point towards gaming items.

You'd have to Google Spiritual Gatekeepers to find more info.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:47 am

Those are the words I typed in help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 229495

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:54 am

I've found some info, but I don't want to post it as they are on sites that sell spiritual stuff.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:55 am

This looks like a free site,

http://lightworkers.org/blog/82936/from-birth-transition-spirit-guide-with-you
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:57 am

Perhaps you could pm the link to Gentrash, there doesn't seem to be any books about gate keepers either, well not spiritual ones, there are animae ones because that's all I found.

Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am

They might be called doorkeepers - that's what I've usually called mine. He's a little ninja dude. Super-awesome. But he makes me watch those martial arts movies all the time help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 809779
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:08 am

Kaere wrote:They might be called doorkeepers - that's what I've usually called mine. He's a little ninja dude. Super-awesome. But he makes me watch those martial arts movies all the time help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 809779

I know it's a crap description, and my GateKeeper will probably kick my tushi, but that is basically what a Gate Keeper is. They keep us safe from spirits that are willing to bother, or harm us. Most times we will not really notice them. Those that notice their GateKeeper, or have a constant communion with them are those that are doing spirit work. Such as mediums. They help keep out spirits you don't want.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 am

Yes, I agree with what you've said. I was describing that job of theirs to someone a few years back and came up with the ninja idea. Mine takes that form now to remind me and cause he knows it makes me laugh - he's quite literal you might say. The martial arts movies - well, that's my vice when it comes to movies - I just blame it on him help advice please abot animals and gate kepers 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:35 pm