Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What is the communication

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

What is the communication Empty What is the communication

Post  fairyway Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm

What is the communication?
    Is the communication the succession of pictures that pop into your mind when for example you are looking at a photograph of someone who has passed and the voice that tells you things?
    Sometimes i see a fast succession of still images and sometimes i can see a clip in which people are moving and talking but i cannot pick up on what they are saying. Then a word might come in capital letters to tell me which part of the moving clip was important.
    When you develop more are you able to access the moving picture and hear the conversation
    and if so can you try to explain how you do this?
    For those who hear a voice do you think this is your guide?
    Do you think this information is all from spirit via your guide or do you think it is a mixture with your psychic senses accessing this information from other levels?

Last edited by fairyway on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

What is the communication Empty Re: What is the communication

Post  shayn Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

hi fariyway

i will try to return to that later, but to start with, there are few treads on the topic around the forum and there are some very good answers writen by skye and lynn. really detailed info.

S
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:02 pm

I will also come back on this later as there a good few questions you have raised.
    skye

Female

Post  skye Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:47 pm

What is the communication?

Communication is the transferring of thoughts between incarnate and discarnate beings. In other words, whatever form of communication you receive i.e. psychic or spirit is dependent on what level of vibrational frequency you are experiencing at that time.

Is the communication the succession of pictures that pop into your mind when for example you are looking at a photograph of someone who has passed and the voice that tells you things?

Every person works different. Some may work with pictures, symbols, words, feelings or something else. We can pick up information from any object including a picture, but this doesn't necessarily imply it's a spirit communication. In the main, it's more often to be of a psychic nature which is akin to psychometry.

Sometimes i see a fast succession of still images and sometimes i can see a clip in which people are moving and talking but i cannot pick up on what they are saying. Then a word might come in capitol letters to tell me which part of the moving clip was important. When you develop more are you able to access the moving picture and hear the conversation and if so can you try to explain how you do this?

Learning to access and control the information does come through progress and development. If you can recognise the differences between psychic and spirit energies, then you have overcome one hurdle right away, which makes the developing process less frustrating. Speaking from my own experience, the more a person practises the easier it becomes. People's feedback should help indicate any weak points that you can work on. One thing I would suggest is for you to meditate so you can learn to 'hear' those in spirit, as well as raising your energy. If you have little energy, then there is no definite communication, or where the flow of information is iffy or bitty making little sense whatsoever.

Spirit communicate in thought, so the hearing of a voice may be sensed rather than heard. Although when the balance is right it can often appear as a distinctive voice so much that the accent or dialect is easily picked up on.

Do you think this information is all from spirit via your guide or do you think it is a mixture with your psychic senses accessing this information from other levels?

A medium will naturally use all their psychic faculties when doing a spirit reading, although the information should always be from the spirit communicator. It's of my experience that a 'guide' is in the background organising whatever may be necessary for the sitter as well as the medium, to ensure the session runs as smoothly as possible. You can often notice when a medium has dropped to a psychic level by the way the information comes through. Most will recognise this and work at lifting their vibrations again.

The views expressed in this post are of my personal experiences. I do understand other people will no doubt have different explanations.
    fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Post  fairyway Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:05 pm

Thank you very much for your reply.
    I do understand the importance of meditating. I used to meditate a lot years ago then stopped but since joining the development class have started again and over the last few months i have met my guide and others & raised my energy.
    I have also noticed the energy of the circle which to me is like a buffeting sensation and over the last month have become aware of the individual vibrations of the people sitting next to me and my own vibration.
    I understand that i am sensing the voice though it is as clear as a bell & when i was looking at the photograph the voice i always hear gave me information and i also heard a different voice that gave me information but i do not know who that was.
    I asked a few people if they hear their guides when they are communicating with spirit and they said they did so i think everybody must experience this in their own way.
    When i felt the spirit communicator i experienced a intense sense that they were there yet upon asking others how they feel they said 'a warmth' & 'a nice feeling' so i am now wondering if everbody experiences this differently or if i got the intense sensation because they had to try very hard to get me to listen. What is the communication 114597
    When i did listen i was given further confirmation about what was important in the moving clip I had seen and some other information then I experienced a strong sense of being back in my own energy field when the spirit communicator left.
    I think it is a blend of psychic and spirit but I can't separate some of it because it was so mixed together.
    Orbie

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Orbie Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:24 am

"Communication is the transferring of thoughts between incarnate and discarnate beings. In other words, whatever form of communication you receive i.e. psychic or spirit is dependent on what level of vibrational frequency you are experiencing at that time."
    "Learning to access and control the information does come through progress and development. If you can recognise the differences between psychic and spirit energies, then you have overcome one hurdle right away, which makes the developing process less frustrating."
    "You can often notice when a medium has dropped to a psychic level by the way the information comes through. Most will recognise this and work at lifting their vibrations again."

This links to a post I have just left about raising your vibration. Could I ask how do you recognise your vibration level has changed, is it by the information you recieve or the "feel" of it?
    skye

Female

Post  skye Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Hi Orbie,
    as you have dirrected the question at me, i'll have to get back to this later. I have to go and brave the lovely British weather.
    Orbie

Post  Orbie Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi there I've just got out of the lovely UK weather myself :) So dark, wet and murky out there. Take care What is the communication 21581
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 pm

Communications what is it ?

When I hear the word I think of work with Spirits. I think on the information that is received from one’s that are no longer in the living body. This can come in many a form. Can be as one does face to face in having a conversation, can be channeled information, or Automatic Writing, or other forms.

It too can be said that one can too communicate with SELF. In this I do not mean talking to one’s self. Though at times there is NO harm really in that unless it becomes obsession in nature. Having a little one to one self time comes often in meditations to search for hidden issues or blockages.

When we think on communication on the physical in the body level too here we have many ways of doing this. From a glance that speaks volumes, or other body language, if one is without voice one can use sign, if one be without hands one can often use other tools. If one lacks any motor controls in the physical body….then there are techno tools for one to use to communicate. Before the written language one used drawings. The earliest be the CAVE art.

Later it became picture graphs that told a story.

Adding to this thought one asks “ Is the communication the succession of pictures that pop into your mind when for example you are looking at a photograph of someone who has passed and the voice that tells you things?

It very much can be at time this way. Where the mind might well drift into memories such as family vacations or holidays ext. Most times a photo is taken for an event in one’s life. This can open up communications to Spirit. I work a lot with photos for messages received.

Sometimes i see a fast succession of still images and sometimes i can see a clip in which people are moving and talking but i cannot pick up on what they are saying. Then a word might come in capital letters to tell me which part of the moving clip was important.

For this many times this is in the dream state or meditation state this form might well show up. For me this most often is in “visions” I see things this way. Where I am maybe not ready for the FULL on image just yet. One has to think maybe on the level of having a human brain that processes information’s and a Soul that too processes information’s but on a different vibrational plane. The brain often filters out what might well frighten us or tells us what we see or here is not real. We think and block out much. To get such messages clearer one has to develop at trust that one is ready to take in ALL that is there. The good with the bad. I often get TYPEING flash to me and at times Morse Code. I will go to meditations and ask that it come to me then in a slower and clearer form.

When you develop more are you able to access the moving picture and hear the conversation
    and if so can you try to explain how you do this?

Like I said at times I will ask for more clarity to come to me in a meditation. For me meditation is NOT a solo thing but a lead group one. I will often take some random notes with me and sit with them in me chest and ask for some clarity. Do I always GET it no.

Other ways TRUST in the GUTT feeling and not the Brain feeling. Trust in asking yes or no and FEELING for the reply. This takes time an d patients to develop. Run in that inner voice leading the reply. Keeping notes like I said at times random notes. I have pen and paper with me always. Often I make random notes even when I am on line. To go back later to read them. Waking at night I too at times make some notes.

When one learns whom or what one’s Guides be then one learns to know when they speak to ye and when its Spirit of what was once a living person.

I feel information comes from many a plane of existence. Some is on the physical plane and can come from other’s telepathically to ye without at times them even being aware of doing so. Information can come form the Spirit plane, the God plane ( Stars or Heaven) , Interdimentional plane, Aliens ( if one goes there ). Communication is universal in being I feel . Even what we say to be non living communicates if one choose to listen.

Lynn

skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:47 am

Orbie wrote:"Communication is the transferring of thoughts between incarnate and discarnate beings. In other words, whatever form of communication you receive i.e. psychic or spirit is dependent on what level of vibrational frequency you are experiencing at that time."
    "Learning to access and control the information does come through progress and development. If you can recognise the differences between psychic and spirit energies, then you have overcome one hurdle right away, which makes the developing process less frustrating."
    "You can often notice when a medium has dropped to a psychic level by the way the information comes through. Most will recognise this and work at lifting their vibrations again."

This links to a post I have just left about raising your vibration. Could I ask how do you recognise your vibration level has changed, is it by the information you recieve or the "feel" of it?
    Hi Orbie,
    forgive me if my reply seems a little simplistic and it may also mention stuff you're already aware of, but as I don't know what you know, I hope it doesn't insult your intelligence. It's how I work so it may be different to your way.

when i'm working on a psychic level I sense the energy to be dense and there's an heaviness about it. When i'm linked with the spirit world the energy feels much lighter and uplifting.

The exchange of information from a psychic point focuses on the sitter whereas the information from spirit is focused on the spirit, not the sitter, until maybe later on during the sitting when and if the communicator opens up the message for the people who s/he wants to connect to, which more often than not they do. For instance these 2 made up readings differ, it's obvious one is psychic and the other is spirit: In September an emotional event caused you to take stock and pay attention to the direction in which your life was going. You bought a new car, and it's more trouble than what it's worth. You've been concerned about your health and considering getting yourself fit, and so on.

Whereas a spirit reading may go something like: A male around the age of 55 draws close, I get the name of Tom. His passing was due to a heart condition but he also suffered with emphysema. He mentions a scar on his back as a memory link, he says it was his fault it happened and he wants you to stop worrying, he doesn't blame you. He mentions Mary, his sister who is going through a difficult period having recently split from her partner and so on. The difference is the focus is on the spirit not the sitter.

In the beginning it's easy to dismiss this info as being our own thoughts and until we give what we get we won't know. It's by feedback that we learn to recognise when our intuition is working or if it's simply our own conscious mind kicking in. The more yes hits we have, we learn to recognise the way it comes in and will know whether it's a psychic link or a spirit link.The more we practise the easier it becomes, so if the opportunity comes along, grab it. If you're wrong it should encourage you to try harder and, if you're right with the info continue to keep working hard.

For a spirit link, we must have the power or energy to reach the spirit world and maintain it. When a medium says," I can sense spirit pulling their energy back" this more often than not is down to the medium losing the link through a lack of energy. The energy comes from the congregation as well as the medium which is why it's not always their fault!

I hope this has answered your questions and helped in spite of being over simplified. What is the communication 21581
    Orbie

Post  Orbie Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:05 am

I always appreciate a reply to a post especially when its one of such a nature, sharing personal experience. I did know the difference between psychic and medium but to be honest its those little details that I like to know about, my failing as I should trust myself more and keep it simple, the simpler the better for me as lately I read posts and my brain fogs over, very frustrating. So no offence taken at all What is the communication 21581
    The description of the subtle energy difference really helped too, thank you. Think Lynn mentioned mini movies and typeface coming up, I have experienced that too. Again, my experiences are sporadic and no mediumistic ones for nearly two years now. Its all so close but I know I am the one holding myself back. No problem, it all comes out in the wash as we say in the UK!
    skye

Female

Post  skye Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Orbie wrote:I always appreciate a reply to a post especially when its one of such a nature, sharing personal experience. I did know the difference between psychic and medium but to be honest its those little details that I like to know about, my failing as I should trust myself more and keep it simple, the simpler the better for me as lately I read posts and my brain fogs over, very frustrating. So no offence taken at all What is the communication 21581
    The description of the subtle energy difference really helped too, thank you. Think Lynn mentioned mini movies and typeface coming up, I have experienced that too. Again, my experiences are sporadic and no mediumistic ones for nearly two years now. Its all so close but I know I am the one holding myself back. No problem, it all comes out in the wash as we say in the UK!
    Hi Orbie,
    If we would only keep it as simple as spirit do, i'm certain there would be very few problems with anyone's development. Then again we humans don't think we are learning anything if it comes without some form of struggle or dare I say fear. Learning to trust in ourselves and spirit causes everyone to feel frustrated at one time or another! Just relax and don't allow your conscious mind to kick in spoiling the flow next time you get the opportunity to sit.
    Good luck to you and also to Fairyway.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:33 pm