Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Raising your vibration ?

Orbie

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Raising your vibration ? Empty Raising your vibration ?

Post  Orbie Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:16 am

Raising your vibration ? 529620 Hi there. Just wondering about a phrase that keeps coming back to me, about how people "raise their vibration." I am assuming that everyone has their own way, albeit some similarities along the way.
    So.. how do you raise yours and how do you know you have done so?
    Orbie

Raising your vibration ? Empty Re: Raising your vibration ?

Post  Orbie Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:33 pm

I started this thread before seeing another one which raised the same questions, so if it helps feel free to delete this thread mods thank you :)
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Orbie wrote:Raising your vibration ? 529620 Hi there. Just wondering about a phrase that keeps coming back to me, about how people "raise their vibration." I am assuming that everyone has their own way, albeit some similarities along the way.
    So.. how do you raise yours and how do you know you have done so?

Hello

I will stay here with this one if it be MERGED to the other so be it.....

How to raise one's vibration is at times a very deeply personal thing. It can be done in quiet and solo meditations. In finding as step in one's life path or even spiritual path. It too can be done with the compnay of others in group meditations or other spriutal celebrations .
    HOW does one know its a feeling a physical one at times a "buzzzing" or "vibration" one will feel. Its a warm glow at times other's can see around ye. Its a spring in one's step that was maybe not there before.
    How I personally know I FEEL it with me very being.

Intersting question......

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am

When my 'vibrations are rasised' it feels like a buzz, a natural 'high', to get there and raise those vibrations (based on how I work, it may be different for others) meditation is always good, and as Lynn says being with like minded people, meditating or other things, also I find powerful music can help raise mine.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Orbie

Post  Orbie Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:53 am

Raising your vibration ? 821538 ... ahhhhhh !!!! Raising your vibration ? 21581 Thank you xx

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:49 pm