Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Soul Circle

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Soul Circle Empty Soul Circle

Post  Violet Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:29 pm

Originally posted by Soaring Bird
    We know we have Soul Mates even if it is not possible to live with each other or you have not met each other but we do have them. What I really believe is that we have a soul circle. A Circle of souls who we travel through lives and times with.
    For example, My best mate in this existance. We met at work and instantly we hit it off. We have helped each other in amazing ways at amazing times. As of yet there has never been a time when we have not helped each other. Even if by helping the other it makes things worse for ourselves. We still do it. Its just factual. (Strangely enough unbeknown to us until about a month of chatting, both our fathers worked together in Glasgow for years)Anyway, I believe, no, more importantly, I felt and feel that my mate was there with me in my previous life when I was Soaring Bird. He was actually the Chief of our small group of Dakota Sioux at the time.We both got on brilliantly then too.
    But not just that, lovers in this life that you have got on really well with, close family too. I believe that in our next existance these souls, this Soul Circle will be there. In different bodies, not recognising each other but they will cross paths again with the new life you will be living.
    Havent you ever thought, I know him from somewhere but cant figure where?. "Him" was probably on the outskirts of your soul circle from your previous life. I have had people talk to me sure that they know me. I dont have a clue who they are. But then maybe my memory for past soul meetings is not that good. Do you see where Im coming from with this?
    Who knows your best mate in the next life could have been your wife in this one or vice versa.
    This is my "feelings" on this subject I am sure there are many different feelings and ideas. Share some, please.

Looking Forward To Spirit Form,
    But Willing To Wait That Little Bit Longer,
    Soaring Bird
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Soul Circle Empty Re: Soul Circle

Post  astralphoenix Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:12 am

I couldn't agree more with the soul circle!! I call it a soul group. I have already found 3 people who are in my group. One is my mentor in the UK, the second is an american lady and the third is a peurto rican lady who is currently serving with the United States army in iraq.
    My mentor originally told me that I was a medium and I should do something about it, so I did. Her and I are so much alike with our spiritual paths, our mediumship is very similiar in the way we see spirit.
    The other 2 ladies have helped me in other ways as well and are always there if I need to ask a spiritual question or just need to offload.
    I feel we meet the same people in various lifetimes. Which includes children we may have, parents and close friends.
    I met someone yesterday for the first time at a friends house and I felt such a bond with this man. I believe he is another person from my soul group.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:07 pm

It's incredible how you can feel that instant bond with a total stranger

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu May 22, 2014 9:55 pm

An old topic but rather interesting.

Say for instance,take the folks you have met in this life.

Some new friends and some old friends,now think about your relationships with these people.

Was there any particular facet of them that made you think...'I have known and met these people before'?

OldGoat

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2014-05-14

Post  OldGoat Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 am

SpiritVoices wrote:An old topic but rather interesting.

Say for instance,take the folks you have met in this life.

Some new friends and some old friends,now think about your relationships with these people.

Was there any particular facet of them that made you think...'I have known and met these people before'?

I think it is a resonance, an energy.   And for that reason, I don't think it is necessarily the same folk but someone with an identical resonance.   

For example, I was recently (and actually still am) being remote viewed or something by someone and I couldn't work out why I felt so ick about it - and then I realised she has exactly the same energy as my sister that she may as well be my sister.  I suspect (and my channeling underlines this) that I represent something to her - which is making her want to disempower me.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Energy is the word I was looking for...

Like an electric current going through us.

We mistake it for the feeling that we know these folks but what if we don't,just picking up something that either appeals to us or makes us very wary of them.
    littlefeathers2
    littlefeathers2

Female
    Number of posts : 26
    Job/hobbies : Being creative and inspired by spirit.
    Registration date : 2013-12-07

Post  littlefeathers2 Sat May 24, 2014 2:01 pm

I also refer to those I have walked with in other lifetimes sometimes more than once;  my Soul Family or Soul Group.

There was an instant feeling of being comfortable around them and it was like I had known them for years.

We eventually had a gathering and it was indeed like meeting old friends.  Over the years our connection still remains even if we are not able to contact each other for a while.  

From my experiences online I have found that soul family end up gathering in the same place online.  I found other members of my soul group in another forum a couple of years ago as well and I know that no matter what happens our friendship will always remain...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 24, 2014 4:40 pm

So true. I have two soulmates,one is a very good friend and the other lives miles away from me....but I can almost read their mind....
    littlefeathers2
    littlefeathers2

Female
    Number of posts : 26
    Job/hobbies : Being creative and inspired by spirit.
    Registration date : 2013-12-07

Post  littlefeathers2 Sun May 25, 2014 2:19 am

:ghug: those connections are real blessings...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 25, 2014 11:34 am

Thank you....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content