Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Flashes from people who are too far away to do that

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Flashes from people who are too far away to do that Empty Flashes from people who are too far away to do that

Post  fairyway Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

A few months back in daylight my sister and are were slowly driving our road to turn round and we glanced briefly at a very nondescript man who just looked very ordinary & he glanced at us. He was about 15ft away from us yet his eyes seemed to intensely flash right up to the car window.
    My sister said 'what the **** was that' & i said 'not nice'.
    Neither of us have ever experienced this before from a living person but it had the same intensity of the psychic flashes you sometimes get off missing people images & it was very unpleasant.
    Please can you let me know if you have experienced anything similar or can offer any explanation of what happened?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Flashes from people who are too far away to do that Empty Re: Flashes from people who are too far away to do that

Post  Violet Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:12 am

Hi Fairyway perhaps it is a similar thing to the psychic flashes you sometimes get off missing people images perhaps they are unhappy and their soul is reaching out.

I think when someone is really down they see, or their soul sees, something that perhaps they can't see generally, and that is when someone is open or kind a bit like seeing the 'inner light' as you mentioned elsewhere and they simply reach out.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Flashes from people who are too far away to do that Empty Re: Flashes from people who are too far away to do that

Post  fairyway Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi Violet
    I have been thinking about what you said that maybe he was reaching out on some level but both my sister and i found what happened really unpleasant.
    I was not left thinking he was very low & it was not like the impressions you get sometimes when you glance at someone and a unsavoury thought pops into your head.
    It seemed even stranger because he just looked so ordinary.
    This experienced happened some months before i started to see the 'inner light' which only started to happen after i had a profound meditation experience.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:39 am

Hi Fairyway, i'm not sure what it could mean or why that would happen, i'm at a loss Flashes from people who are too far away to do that 229495

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:38 am