Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Seeing light flashes?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Seeing light flashes?  Empty Seeing light flashes?

Post  eyeopen Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:29 am

Hi, I see flashes, mainly blue I think, lol, sometimes green, red, and then some white. I see them with eyes open or shut, doesnt matter. I see them normally when im meditating, the white ones I see more so after meditation, the arent scarey the at all, but sometimes I get a bit distracted by it, I believe its my guides? just wanted to have your thoughts on it?

Im not sure why sometimes it put me a bit off, eg like a get a burst of energy and I spin, or it hits me and makes me spin etc, rare but has happened. So then I think if it was a guide would they do this as it could distract me
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Seeing light flashes?  Empty Re: Seeing light flashes?

Post  Violet Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:30 am

Spirit lights I think, i've seen them too in many different colours, eyes open or shut, the ones i've seen in meditation are generally far more intense.

It's good you're not scared of them as i've never had any negative feeling or experience with them.

Im not sure why sometimes it put me a bit off, eg like a get a burst of energy and I spin, or it hits me and makes me spin etc, rare but has happened. So then I think if it was a guide would they do this as it could distract me

I don't believe a true guide would do this, but I don't believe spirit lights are spirit guides either, I believe they are spiritual energy, like little bursts of spiritual energy that somehow break through the veil and this is why we can see them so easily, I think they indicate spirits are around.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Yeh it is a bit confusing, its only because I got put off a couple times, I have spoken to others whos guides do this. Im not scared lol, theres the old me that says stupid things in my head but I dont pay attention. I believe I am protected, nicely I might add, lol.

When I use to see them before when I didnt even know what guides were or that they existed I thought something was trying to show me something. I ended up finding something wich lead me to finding a mantra wich I used, I no longer do this now though.

Yeh your rite, prity intense in meditation. I do get the feeling some one is heling me most times though, maybe there just letting me know there there.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Yes it could just be that, making their prescence felt. It's good you are sensing someone helping you.Seeing light flashes?  821538

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 am

Hey, u know i think some one is helping me but doesnt wana say. Thee quite good but come n go. But its funny tryna tel diference between help or some one trying it on with me!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 03, 2012 12:56 am

But its funny tryna tel diference between help or some one trying it on with me!
    I thought there'd be a very big difference, but we're all different so who knowsSeeing light flashes?  15910

Our guides seem to bring a lot of love so perhaps it is this you are feeling?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu May 03, 2012 1:07 am

I mean at first, i feel energy not sure jyst powerful. I feel heat i think its guides not sure. Things been bit weird stil see flashes, ii feel i fall a bit sometimes i duno if i drift off , i loose time n energy has been really low.
    Sometimes im raising energy and i get energy sent to ground or eye and im sayin no not yet! Im so close hun or i get close jus to meditation. Trance state seems so far off. I cant di it jus flukes it. Hate it feel so useless!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 03, 2012 1:09 am

Start slow and gentle build up bit by bit, don't rush it, you're not useless, you're aware of the energies that's good.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Thu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

I know but for me its like the car is driving itself all i do is steer. I cant always get it, an i feel after no ealing reiki body geting feelin weak. Its harder to work on chakras etc, cant raise energy like before etc. I duno im missing something. Is third eye like eyes eg if i meditated looking right could it be needing to move straifht? Eg wen i meditate i can look rite straite nit left. When u di feek alot of movement.

Btw no net if neone kno cheap only broadband deals let me no please so much harder lookin withour net. Wich i did with net only for pkusbet to say we dont do that deal now!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 03, 2012 1:23 am

I find it easier to meditate with my eyes closed, not looking anywhere, have you tried that Eyeopen? Might be easier looking online for a cheaper deal.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon May 28, 2012 10:50 pm

I try every thung hun. Got good deal.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey good to see you Eyeopen :flo: Did you get it sorted then are you back online on your pc?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Not yet, end of this week hopefully.but duno everywhere seems dead now.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 30, 2012 12:08 am

but duno everywhere seems dead now.
    Do you mean sites online and things? Yeah a lot of places are quiet but there is a lot of illness around and I don't know anyone who isn't affected by some kind of issue/illness at the moment, everyone I speak to online and offline is going through something, it's been a shocking year this for allso far I hope the next 6 months of it are better for all..

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Wed May 30, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeh hope so too. Im bit lost without net. Think i need to I duno, rethink a few things.

Oh i saw green flashing some thing like in neon green lights surrounded by other colours i believe, any ideas? Wasnt my eye was like in the corner ish.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 30, 2012 10:04 pm

They sound like spirit lights to me Eyeopen, we have a thread somewhere i'll find it and put the link in the next post

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed May 30, 2012 10:07 pm

THere are more than one, if you type the word lightsinto the search button at the top of the forum you'll find them all

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 am

Hmm cool, I think its more than just spirit lights. More like angel, guides maybe, but it meant something, duno what.

Oh I get so happy soemtiems when i think im seeign auras etc, I had tv on whilst I had a work out and it had a blue screen, so I saw my shadow in purple and yellow outlines wich was apparently from the tv, bit of it showing yellow, (over blue screen I know0 lol. But yeh no luck!

My eye does this weird thing or eyes, where I gaze and my vision blurrs, sometiems more than others. And then its like I can change the zoom and see clearly etc. I think this I need to get hang of? Sometimes I wonder if my eye just needs a bit of practice to be opened fully. But yeh it is still uncomfortable whilst I do this.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:10 am

Things do tend to get blurry when gazing, but people often mistake gazing for staring, allow yourself to blink and keep the gaze soft rather than staring hard I think you may find you see a little more when using this method.

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Yeh only problem is that I wear contact lenses wich dry and when you blink its more of trying to make sure contacts dont dry and stick etc. Come to think of it I always use to take them off before, I dont know, make them last.

Seeing light flashes?  15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Do you take your contacts out at night, perhaps you could try gazing at night or early morning without them in?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Even gazing hurts hun, lol. Put it this way when, I activate any of my chakras my throat activates, then it hurts bit get uncomfortable under nose jaw etc.

But when I look in the rite direction it doesnt hurt as much, and isnt as uncomfortable. Really frightening though.

Before my eye use to spin freely now it seems the more it tries to spin the more it pulls these muscles causing movements etc.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 am

That does sound uncomfortable, will it improve with time do you think?

eyeopen
    eyeopen

Post  eyeopen Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:26 am

If it doesnt ima gladly die no regrets. All I can do is try. But its kinda why I bene keeping myself to myself now, I dont wana go out, so it has kinda got me down, but better than having to take a knife with me if I do just incase.

Kinda like when i was homeless I had no choice but to carry a knife, even though im not that kinda person etc. But I dont want to do it now.

i had 3.5 grand go into my account that I thought wasnt mine and was willing to give it back, so I am definitly not the same guy I was last year now, it ha dme in tears, lol.

theres somethign im missing hun, duno what it is,
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:33 pm

If it doesnt ima gladly die no regrets. All I can do is try. But its kinda why I bene keeping myself to myself now, I dont wana go out, so it has kinda got me down, but better than having to take a knife with me if I do just incase.

I'm sorry it makes you feel like this, why do you need to take a knife out? :eek:

i had 3.5 grand go into my account that I thought wasnt mine and was willing to give it back, so I am definitly not the same guy I was last year now, it ha dme in tears, lol.

theres somethign im missing hun, duno what it is

Yeah we're all of us constantly changing, it would have had me in tears giving it back too :giggles: I wonder what it is you're missing too :hugz:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:01 am