Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dreams and 'reality' intermingling?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? Empty Dreams and 'reality' intermingling?

Post  Violet Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:54 pm

Do any of you ever fall asleep with a radio or tv on, do you find the programmes/music ever intermingles with any dreams you have while you're asleep?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? Empty Re: Dreams and 'reality' intermingling?

Post  Lynn Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Hello

YES the dam song in the head thing lol. For TV I am pretty careful what be on right before bed. That I am not with just the TV but with other distractions as that can make for an unsettling night. I tend to like the crime shows, and Discovery Civilization so I at times go to bed with images of mass murder or the like.

Being so very sensitive and having dreams and vission to sort out its not the best to add to that before sleep. BEST thing before bed is a chat with a friend and a few laughs.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? Empty Re: Dreams and 'reality' intermingling?

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:44 pm

Must admit I read the most horrifying blood thirsty stories in bed but they never affect my dreams
    Must be hardened to them! Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? 451437
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri May 06, 2011 1:22 am

Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? 809779 You must be Joanie, I find I can't read or watch that stuff any more, even through the day.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 06, 2011 8:50 am

Must admit what I do like reading,is a really good mystery story,that will keep me enthralled for hours.
    Not so much horror but good old fashioned mystery.
    Dreams and 'reality' intermingling? 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:24 am