Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Lynn
KapitanPrien
Kaere
innerlight
wyldeflower
freedom
Carolyn
1antique
Soaring Bird
mia
skydivine
Violet
16 posters

Your Power Animal

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Your Power Animal - Page 2 Empty Your Power Animal

Post  Violet Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:37 am

First topic message reminder :

Have you found or do you know what animal yours is?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Your Power Animal - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Power Animal

Post  Violet Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I've always had a thing for butterflies and cats.

TheWanderer
    TheWanderer
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2012-02-18

Post  TheWanderer Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:04 pm

I think, personally, that we have power animals whenever we need them and they change according to why we need them. Although I do have some reoccuring power animals:

The White Stag - Which is a constant in my meditations. I always see him at some point. Often times he leads me to a clearing in my meditation where I can speak with other guides and animals.
    The Hawk - Whenever I meditate and ask a specific question, I see the hawk and he helps me see the problem from a different, clearer angle. It's as though he can see a plane I can't, and through his eyes I can see what he sees.
    The Black Wolf - I have anger issues, I really do. And whenever I meditate and I'm angry (usually I'm meditating to calm down when I see him) he is there and I run with him through the woods, which is excellent for blowing off steam. I hunt with him sometimes, and he has never failed to understand my anger and help me move the angry energy through me, to let it pass on instead of becoming stagnant negative energy.

However, when I have a different type of question or issue or if I just need to know which way to go in life, I see whatever animal is most relevant to the situation. The stag, the hawk and the wolf are all animals that appear only under certain conditions (except the stag, that's always there).

All of the animals mentioned here are great power animals! It seems like you guys all have strong spiritual connections with the world of guardians, which is great. Does anyone else have a constant? Like, one animal appears all the time and all the other times it varies?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:23 pm

I think animals come in and out too, especially if there's something we need to deal with.

azebeth
    azebeth

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Post  azebeth Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:32 am

i know it has been a while since this topic was discussed but as i said in a post i added yesterday, i am searching for my power animal. I've read up on some animals and found to that i closely relate to. These two animals are the black panther and the wolf. In the wolf i get the trait of intense loyalty to family and friends. From the panther, i am clever and i feel closely associated with the moon. I have one last character trait that is very strong in me and that is easily angered, and when provoked, it becomes an intense rage, wood this trait match with the wolf, or is the wolf patient? thanks! :daisy:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:44 am

Hi Azebeth, perhaps you're drawing that energy from a different animal or perhaps it's just the way you are naturally? Many believe wolf to be a teacher in addition to what you already posted, I can highly recommend a cd by Stephen Farmer which is a meditation cd which will assist you in finding your power animal, other than that you can meditate as you normally would (if you do meditate) and invite your power animal into the meditation. :bfs:

azebeth
    azebeth

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2013-02-13

Post  azebeth Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:05 pm

thanks Violet! :astar:
    cleisis
    cleisis

Female
    Number of posts : 47
    Job/hobbies : Reiki,readings,care giver,runes,oracles,crystals..
    Registration date : 2013-03-01

Post  cleisis Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:39 pm

I work with many animal spirits,This is very important in my life now..Ibis comes to mind.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:13 pm