Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

When it doesn't feel right

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

When it doesn't feel right Empty When it doesn't feel right

Post  Violet Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:19 pm

Ever had a spirit come close and you did not like it's energy, or it didn't feel right for some other reason?
    What did you do, send it away immediately or try to work with it?

What if it won't go away?

I ask this not because I have this problem but because i'm interested, also it may be helpful to others, i've only had one negative expertience and then they were trying to protect me, I didn't resalise that at the time though and it scared me.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

When it doesn't feel right Empty Re: When it doesn't feel right

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm

There was only one time and that was recently.
    I woke up and felt not a very nice atmosphere around.
    It was postively like a black cloud in the room.
    Awful atmosphere so I quietly asked it to leave,
    I sat for a while and then the room seemed to brighten.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:41 pm

That doesn't sound very nice, i'm glad it shifted.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am

Violet wrote:Ever had a spirit come close and you did not like it's energy, or it didn't feel right for some other reason?
    What did you do, send it away immediately or try to work with it?

I have yes but then in the work I do I deal at times with what other's do not wish to take on. To some its might be even called " demonic" in nature. I see nothing as a demon no do I give any Ghost or Spirit that power. I dont like much of the energy that finds a path to me but TOO I know well that I can take it on. I know and trust well the protections that are with me. For me I work with it. If I feel its more than I can or should take on I have a network of help I can call in. Even a self professed Demonologist. He and I have a trust in I respect his work but I do not go to call anything demon.

IF IT FEELS BAD then please take note of that and protect self and move from them. There is harm that can come. Its better to be safe than sorry. As type this me walls just shot up and I have a full body shiver. I have one with me that is not the best. Thinks that I can be scared, as he did murder in life. Prisoner number 433 name James (G J ) or ( J G ) Osborne. Mudered FBI agent, but more than that. Convicted for that one. Mid 1940's . Maximum Security Solitary Confnment.
    WOW back to where I was at. When I have contact most times I have NO CLUE on what I have written. I see I got a message.

What if it won't go away?
    It is rare as one has help come to them to move things and one's from them. I have had one that would not leave me and I got help to move them on. One has to be FIRM on the intention for them to go.

I ask this not because I have this problem but because i'm interested, also it may be helpful to others, i've only had one negative expertience and then they were trying to protect me, I didn't resalise that at the time though and it scared me.

The worst experience I have had is being pinned to a wall. I have had scratches and hand marks on me, I have been tossed down small flights of stairs ext but nothing that did lasting harm, I dont think really that is possible.

Lynn
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:55 am

Well I had one yesterday-not really sure what it was though.

It was blacker than black-sort of like a vacuum of blackness and its eyes were red and glowing. I've come across several entities of it's kind though some have green eyes.

Anyway I told it that it had no right to be there with me and that it was there 'illegally' but it didn't move.
    I did tell it to go away but it seemed to smirk at me-it was very clear in my minds eyes-weird how it suddenly appeared so clearly in my minds eye. It was almost like someone had switched on a light.
    So then I decided to visualise golden light onto it-it started to struggle but I kept on visualising the golden light. Though the light was having effect, this entity still tried to fight it off. I had to visualise golden light running through my entire flat before it decided to leave.

I always tell them that I do not wish them any harm or disrespect and ask them to leave-but as can be imagined they don't want to leave-so then I visualise golden light. If for some reason this seems too much of an effort then I ask AA Micheal to rid my flat of the entity/energy.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:46 am

Hello

Dark matter or energy is never fun. I have one case where I keep going back to check on what I did with this one. It would not leave so I sealed it in an abandoned house. It is getting weeker as time goes as there is no one to feed it. Last time I was there I again asked to cross it over got the NO again. SO I let it be. What it is or whom it I have not been able to find out. There are no deaths or violent events attached to the home, and the home was for year's a rental with no reported issues. Then a family moved in that had domestic issues and things heated up. The property is up for sale so if the house goes to the dozer them maybe the being there will too. Or will see its time to simply move on.
    There ar enenrgies that I do not yet understand what they are as its part human but does not feel full human. Shadow People some call them but again this does not fit. For now things are good. Just keep putting Light around it and proteting self.

Hope it works out for ye soon.....it does not seem like its much fun.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:50 am

Thank you for your responses on this, I know there are very dark 'energies' out there and that they can cause a lot of harm, Lynn your experience of being hurt are terrible.

Sacred-Star i've heard of energies like this before with the glowing eyes they sound awful.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:14 am

Hello
    I so live by we are never given more than we can handle. I know other's like me that take on the more agressive Spirits or work with one's that are most times just scared and really trying to tell me what happened to them. I embrace that I be well protected and that I can take what comes to me. The difference is that I do not CLAIM the pain as mine. So when I was told I had a HUGE scratch on me arm in Church I did not feel it happen. I knew I had a Spirit with us there, and several of us worked with him. He waas simply scared is all. Reached to touch me and his energy was just too strong is all or I felt his touch and without knowing pulled away.

The one time I had marks on me neck I felt, she was a victim of a crime that can not be proven a crime. Its on the books as sucicide and I had to make peace with that one. She was trying to tell me what happened and she did.....but that is where it ended. I know that in the end that there is some kind of justice as no one truly gets away with murder just at time justice comes after one has passed. NOT Hell either....learnings and healings.

I would not want to be a good friend of mine he really deals with the nasty things, and his stories give me chills as they come with vidieo at times. ( not for TV ) as he too does not profit from his work.

Lynn
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:43 pm

Violet wrote:Thank you for your responses on this, I know there are very dark 'energies' out there and that they can cause a lot of harm, Lynn your experience of being hurt are terrible.

Sacred-Star i've heard of energies like this before with the glowing eyes they sound awful.

They all seem to be full of some kind of mischief but I never wait for them to bring on the mischief.
    I don't see them physically but they are very clear in my mind-I know that you're not supposed to feel fear as this will attract them to you and they'd feed off this fear.

As I said in the another thread on this forum-sometimes I can almost feel my grand-father or great grand-father's energies when I come across beings. It's as if they are there with me and protecting me-I explained in my other post that both my grand-father and great grand-father used to deal with and come across numerous different kinds of entities-they were not spirits of people,but rather entities that were not pleasant.

Not that I am trying to boast but I do not feel afraid of them-maybe because I've seen them a number of times.

I do agree with Lynn in that we are never given more than what we can handle, but then neither would I ever seek to go and 'battle it out', or deal with spirits/entities that are real nasty or difficult to deal with.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:13 pm