Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
RainbowLight
Golden Angel
Whisperingteams
cleisis
eyeopen
Auras123
mia
iScorpio
Beware_of_Italics
mac
peaceandkarma
Topaz
Asio
innerlight
Sacred-Star
Violet
KapitanPrien
21 posters

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 3 Empty What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

At the moment: Phenacite, Kunzite, Hiddenite, Goshenite, Rhodocrosite, Ferrierite, Libyan Desert Glass, Clear Hackmanite, Light Lavender colored Hackmanite, White Magnesite, Gaspeite.

This 'blend' above helps my body with the exchange of energies (clearing out the old and bringing in and integrating the new) and helps to keep me on track. It is a very comfortable combination that I've been using for several days now.

I have a number of crystals I will be ordering next month and I'm eager to try them out.
    Ciona
    Ciona

Female
    Number of posts : 265
    Job/hobbies : Female.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  Ciona Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:21 am

Wow this is one powerful smoky quartz. I had no idea it was such a strong 5D channel when I bought it. No pun intended but holy smoke  :holy sheep:
    Anala
    Anala

Female
    Number of posts : 362
    Job/hobbies : Bicycling, drawing, knitting

What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing? - Page 3 Empty Re: What Crystals are You Currently Carrying or Wearing?

Post  Anala Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:39 am

Carrying a lovely blue lace agate in one pocket and obsidian in the other. They seem to do well together.  flowerz
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Number of posts : 533

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:47 am

Pallasite and Fulgurite
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:28 pm

Oooh I’ve not heard of those I will look them up

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

StrandedSnowMonkey and Anala like this post

Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Wed Mar 24, 2021 10:37 pm

I have always got a piece of Amethyst on me  :flo:

Namaste

Anala likes this post

Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:28 am

Avertine Tree of Life pendent.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:38 am

Pallasite, Fulgurite and Nuummite
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:45 pm

As above but also my Rainbow Obsidian heart. I'll be working with that today :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:08 am

Today, clear quartz with needle of black tourmaline inside. ?tourmalated quartz? (Not sure of the spelling) and green avertine that looks like sea foam green color. Also a Amethyst bracelet.
    Yesterday, “bubble gum” (a bright green and pink stone) which I named bubble gum and black obsidian. The two seem to get along quite well. Bubble gum is a bit playful and quiet and black tourmaline is super protective. :-)

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Fri Apr 02, 2021 7:17 pm

Oh! Tourmaline is amazing :)

I have Tugtupite and Nuummite in my pouch today.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:49 pm

I like tourmaline also! I have a small green in my medicine bag. I am drawn to the watermelon, but have never seen it in person.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:58 pm

I have a lovely piece of green and blue tourmaline. The most amazing piece I saw was a small piece of matrix with three crystals of different colours. They were so close but different.

Today I have Black Tourmaline and Hollandite Quartz in my pouch :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Fri May 07, 2021 9:16 am

Blue lace agate and a small round smoky quartz that has two round shimmery disks showing that look like moon phases. One in each pocket. I have not picked out a necklace yet.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Wed May 12, 2021 11:21 pm

Aventurine in one pocket and “moon phase” smoky quartz in the other.

Also, I found an arrowhead in the lake last week the top is glass like and the color of milky tea, the bottom is an off white Lime stone. I cleansed it with sage smudge and moonlight and have put it in my medicine bag for the moment.

I had asked a Native spiritual friend if it was appropriate to keep, as it came with a vision of the past and he seemed to think so. So, for now I am wearing it.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon May 17, 2021 12:10 am

Tangerine Quartz, Libyan Gold Tektite and Herderite in my pouch today.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sun May 23, 2021 1:21 pm

A lovely piece of flint I found on a hike.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat May 29, 2021 8:54 am

Cobalto Calcite pendant today :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:11 am

We were traveling today. So, a little love and protection: rosy quartz and smoky quartz. Both are small polished pocket rocks and really helped with balance. :)
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:33 pm

Sugilite ~ and  few in my pouch for protection
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:35 pm

Green Fluorite and Shungite.
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:28 am

We were camping in the woods this week and I rarely wore anything. The area had volcanic, lava, rock everywhere. Most days I felt no need to carry anything. The energy while hiking was so different, grounding and yet full of premonitions. The few days I had a pocket crystal, I brought rosy quartz, obsidian or blue lace agate and smoky quartz.

StrandedSnowMonkey likes this post

StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:59 pm

That sounds like a good adventure Anala.

Today I've got Blue Topaz in my pouch and also my new Dalmatian Jasper beads nearby ~ was going to get worry beads but went for mala instead :)
    Anala
    Anala

Female

Post  Anala Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:51 pm

Yesterday, trip to the big, big city, pocket stones of obsidian and rose quartz. It was just the right balance.
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:30 am

Switched to Malachite ~ such a wonderful colour :)

Last edited by StrandedSnowMonkey on Sat Jul 17, 2021 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling oops)
    StrandedSnowMonkey
    StrandedSnowMonkey

Post  StrandedSnowMonkey Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:05 pm

Also I've got in my pouch Blue Lace Agate, Blue Apatite and Blue Kyanite ~ I went straight to the tub I store them in. It would be nice to get some wooden boxes. Perhaps a future project :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:04 am