Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
PPrncpl7
Violet
innerlight
Deepwaters
Viking
SpiritVoices
Panda
11 posters

Does Everyone Have a Soulmate?

Panda
    Panda

Female
    Number of posts : 65
    Registration date : 2011-02-28

Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 Empty Does Everyone Have a Soulmate?

Post  Panda Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

I was just thinking... Do you believe that everyone has a soulmate? If so why/why not? Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Everyone Have a Soulmate?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:51 am

sparkly wrote:well......
    in my past life i believe i was a philandering male, and that in this life i was given a great deal of sensitivity toward others' hurt feelings...
    as karma....so i probably am stuck with the one soulmate....thingy/husband lol
    but if he dumps me...i'll find another "soulmate" lol Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 809779 i'm not worried plenty of lives to try out plenty of lovers rofl Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 368832

You got the right idea,Girl! Go,go,go! Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 368832
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does Everyone Have a Soulmate?

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:34 pm

yep, why not!
    if i can i have already a mate for next time earmarked.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:51 pm

sparkly wrote:yep, why not!
    if i can i have already a mate for next time earmarked.
    Oh don't know about that,think I'll be an old maid next time.
    And keep cats!
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 368832
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:06 am

i already keep cats...dogs..rabbit..guinea pig. Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 368832 Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:03 am

sparkly wrote:i already keep cats...dogs..rabbit..guinea pig. Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 368832 Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 21581

Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 809779
    Sounds like you have right menagerie there,Sparkly.
    You can keep me there as well,if you like,I don't eat much.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:11 am

will you cook?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:46 am

sparkly wrote:will you cook?

Oh yes! I can do great steaks for the barbie.
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 809779
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Hello ALL
    Soulmates are very 'hit or miss' all depends on variouse things!
    Most of my encounters with soulmates/twin flames has been VERY VERY BAD!
    Peter
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:49 pm

"Soulmates are very 'hit or miss' all depends on variouse things!"

"Soulmates may be very 'hit or miss' all depends on various things!" Your mileage may vary, as the disclaimers go....
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:20 am

mac wrote:"Soulmates are very 'hit or miss' all depends on variouse things!"

"Soulmates may be very 'hit or miss' all depends on various things!" Your mileage may vary, as the disclaimers go....
    Again Mac words alone say 'nothing' explain please!
    Peter
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:32 am

Soulmates are not always good to be with,we have to take the good with the bad along in life.
    Isn't that always the way.
    But soul mates will meet again and again through out each life until the final life is perfect.
    So says Joanie.............. Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 809779
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:35 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:
    mac wrote:"Soulmates are very 'hit or miss' all depends on variouse things!"

Again Mac words alone say 'nothing' explain please!
    Peter

I changed your statement from your personal experience to a general one. Many, I suspect, would disagree with your findings.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:41 pm

As my earlier piece had become lost I've bumped it up to the front again as a reminder of an alternative to the New Age notions now seen so widely. It does not seem to have made any impact here but I'm hoping someone will pick up the issues they can not go along with.....

"For those who go along the path of the possibility of multiple earth lives (as I do) the notion of a single 'soul mate' is a difficult one to accept.

The likelihood of a soul-mate incarnating in the
    close environs of the other is hard to swallow unless it is believed we all have unfettered choices of the life/lives we have. (I don't go down that path) By that I mean that a single soul mate and its individual partner would
    need to be able to pick incarnations in which they would be close enough physically eventually to meet up. Extend the principle, though, to
    soul cell members and we have a different picture.....

A soul cell consists
    of an often large number of individuals, with the potential for
    very large group membership numbers. All would be closely linked to each other and hence any incarnate pair meeting up might feel as if each was the discrete
    soul mate of the other. There would be no way of knowing they were both from a large group and that others from the group would also feel like soul-mates.

Put simply, any two incarnate individuals from a soul cell
    group who met up would feel like they were soul cell partners ie 'soul-mates'.

With large soul cell groups there would be a far higher chance of experiencing coinciding, interacting physical lives and hence a far higher
    incidence of individuals recognising one another.

That, I suggest, might explain the issue, particularly so now the global population is so huge. There's a far greater chance of meeting other soul-cell members than
    ever before in humankind's history.

Hence the high numbers of reports of soul-mate recognition claimed nowadays."
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Have you ever heard of Twin Flames,Mac.
    That is a harder combination to work out.
    Supposed to be one person's soul split in two until they eventually meet up again and become one.
    What's your opinion on this or dare I ask?
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 28115
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:34 pm

Joanie wrote:Have you ever heard of Twin Flames,Mac.
    Supposed to be one person's soul split in two until they eventually meet up again and become one.

Why wouldn't you dare to ask? Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 451437

I'd be more inclined to give that notion consideration if there were a source for such information that I respected.

My take on our soul/spirit is much simpler and is conditioned by you-know-which teachings. This New Age stuff I find more mystical than down-to-earth and, as such, does not appeal to my reason.....

The only aspect of a soul split in two I might consider carefully is where identical twins share not only their near-identical appearance but also are so 'in-tune' with one another that they appear almost to be the same person but in two bodies.....
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:59 pm

mac wrote:

I'd be more inclined to give that notion consideration if there were a source for such information that I respected.

My take on our soul/spirit is much simpler and is conditioned by you-know-which teachings. This New Age stuff I find more mystical than down-to-earth and, as such, does not appeal to my reason.....

The only aspect of a soul split in two I might consider carefully is where identical twins share not only their near-identical appearance but also are so 'in-tune' with one another that they appear almost to be the same person but in two bodies.....
    Cos I didn't think you would believe in this stuff.
    But I myself have two friends who are married,have known them a long time and believe me,if there was ever any two resembling soul mates or twin flames,they are it!
    They are not lovy dovy by any means,but one can practically see that aura around them.
    Oh to find someone like that! Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 588401
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:31 pm

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:

Cos I didn't think you would believe in this stuff.
    But I myself have two friends who are married,have known them a long time and believe me,if there was ever any two resembling soul mates or twin flames,they are it!
    They are not lovy dovy by any means,but one can practically see that aura around them.
    Oh to find someone like that! Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 588401

"Cos I didn't think you would believe in this stuff..."
    I don't but I do have alternative ideas.,.... Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 451437

But isn't the notion of 'Twin Flames' (as you asked me) or 'soul mates' the opposite of what I've been suggesting in connection with my soul-cell piece?

No matter how good, how unusual, how special a relationship might appear, there's no saying that it's any different from the way it might be between any couple, or between many potential couples, from the same soul/cell group.

Isn't it more likely that humankind just wants there to be a mystical (unproven) linkage between two people? Part of the hard-wiring of our physical, emotional selves?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Something jumped into my mind there,Mac.
    Some inner voice just said to me 'All human kind wish to have a kindred soul by their side'.
    Now why should I think that?
    I do feel there is always someone special for us,twin souls or not.
    It is very rare to find that person in one life and those that do are very privilged to do so.
    Even though I had the most thoughtful husband with kindness and love to give,I never thought of him as a soul mate.
    Nor have I ever met anyone,I could call what I would name as a soulmate.
    They say it is a love that is perfection.
    Now I am doubting.
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 45824
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 pm

Joanie wrote:Something jumped into my mind there,Mac.
    Some inner voice just said to me 'All human kind wish to have a kindred soul by their side'.
    It is very rare to find that person in one life and those that do are very privilged to do so.
    Even though I had the most thoughtful husband with kindness and love to give,I never thought of him as a soul mate.
    Now I am doubting.

You're weighing apples with oranges, Joanie. That's why you're doubting again.

Your seemingly inspired (literally) thought relates to the nature of humankind (as you wrote), albeit a state which was created for us by our designers to ensure continuation of the species. Yes humans feel most comfortable in-the-body with a kindred spirit. Some are lucky enough to find a close match each for the others. That feeling may pass over with us into the etheric but fade as we progress spiritually.

Perhaps there are actually many more soul-group meet-ups nowadays? It's a possibility as I mentioned earlier because of the unprecedentedly high global population. But we may just be hearing about the comparatively few that do occur because of our easy communication modes nowadays. Or perhaps we hear more from those who like to talk about themselves and are fanciful enough to believe they have such a relationship? But maybe they actually do?

There are many possibilities and likelihoods....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:34 pm

It's gone a bit quiet on here but I guess many are only just gettin' back from work?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Something jumped into my mind there,Mac.
    Now I am doubting.

You're weighing apples with oranges, Joanie. That's why you're doubting again.

Your seemingly inspired (literally) thought relates to the nature of humankind (as you wrote), albeit a state which was created for us by our designers to ensure continuation of the species. Yes humans feel most comfortable in-the-body with a kindred spirit. Some are lucky enough to find a close match each for the others. That feeling may pass over with us into the etheric but fade as we progress spiritually.

Perhaps there are actually many more soul-group meet-ups nowadays? It's a possibility as I mentioned earlier because of the unprecedentedly high global population. But we may just be hearing about the comparatively few that do occur because of our easy communication modes nowadays. Or perhaps we hear more from those who like to talk about themselves and are fanciful enough to believe they have such a relationship? But maybe they actually do?

There are many possibilities and likelihoods....
    That is my biggest fault,Mac.
    I listen,believe then hours later,I starting picking holes in a theory.
    Can't help it,that is the way my mind works.
    Spirituality is the worst subject for me to believe in.
    Don't get nme wrong,I do believe but I need the utmost evidence to convince me.
    Even PM,I still doubt,which is why I ask so many questions about it.
    The idea of soul mates fascinates me,to think of two souls living through eons to look for each other then find each other must be pretty marvellous.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:28 pm

"Don't get nme wrong,I do believe but I need the utmost evidence to convince me.
    The
    idea of soul mates fascinates me,to think of two souls living through
    eons to look for each other then find each other must be pretty
    marvellous."

Yes I've noticed you lose confidence a little at times.... Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 451437

You're going to have quite a struggle with physical mediumship as it's such a rarity and there will be very few chances to witness it.

As for your last sentence about soul mates, well on that we'll continue to differ. Nowhere in the words from the usual guides and teachers is there any such description. That's down to humankind and maybe the New Agers.

But there's no harm done in holding that belief and if it brings comfort then enjoy.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 pm

mac wrote:"Don't get nme wrong,I do believe but I need the utmost evidence to convince me.
    The
    marvellous."

Yes I've noticed you lose confidence a little at times.... Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 451437

You're going to have quite a struggle with physical mediumship as it's such a rarity and there will be very few chances to witness it.

As for your last sentence about soul mates, well on that we'll continue to differ. Nowhere in the words from the usual guides and teachers is there any such description. That's down to humankind and maybe the New Agers.

But there's no harm done in holding that belief and if it brings comfort then enjoy.

PM! You have hit on my favourite subject!
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 160943
    Why,why,why?
    I will not rest until I have seen a demonstration.
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 371183
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Joanie wrote:
    mac wrote:"Don't get nme wrong,I do believe but I need the utmost evidence to convince me.
    The
    marvellous."

Why,why,why?

You're gonna be a tired individual I predict.....Unless one of your spooks buddies knows a good practitioner who'll let you attend a sitting.... Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 621623
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:15 pm

mac wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    The
    marvellous."

Why,why,why?

You're gonna be a tired individual I predict.....Unless one of your spooks buddies knows a good practitioner who'll let you attend a sitting.... Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 621623

Some hope of that. The most backward church I have attended.
    Even the mediums are rubbish.
    Does Everyone Have a Soulmate? - Page 2 114597

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:07 am