Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  Empty Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:46 am

Significance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors

The key’s significance might well be known as it opens and closes what needs to be unlocked or locked up. This can be on a personal level of past memories or experiences or even emotions. If a key be used to open something ( perhaps a door ) this is usually a positive thing as it is something we need to see or learn or even look at. If the key locks something then it might well mean there is something we do not wish to know of or even maybe face. That can be a good or bad thing depending on what one is trying to keep from knowing.

If there be a ring of many keys then one might well find there one might be on a path of opening up one’s very personality to take in new experiences. We at times know well that we hold within us the answers we seek but we have to find the solution to find them. That is where the key can come into play. To have that “TOOL” to open what we have there to find, and if that means opening doors at times that we fear we are given the chance with that key to lock it once again.

When there be a door it can lead us down the path of being in motion between two planes of being. If the door has a key hole that one can look into then that might lead to one not seeing things clearly or that we feel we are not being included in something. If the door is locked or stuck or stiff to open it might well mean that one is creating a block on one’s path. If there be a key that fits in that door then one might well be looking into or trying to look into things one is not maybe meant to.

When one comes to a door one should stop and take the same precautions one might in waking physical life, look first before opening it, checking to see if it be hot, looking for a key to enter if it be shut or locked. Opening it slowly if one feels there is a hesitation there. If a door be hot in the feeling but a key hangs there one is allowed entry but one is too being told that one might well not like what one finds on the other side.

With the mirror it a tool of reflection, one can look at self with a realization one is there, too it is a portal at times to wisdoms sought . When a dream contains a mirror one looks it might well mean one is worried on one’s self image. (not looks ). The feeling of being worried on what other’s might well think of us, telling us its time for some self reflections and searching.

From the point of magicks the mirror can reflect back to one the past and missteps done. The mirror can show that it is time for one to look more into one’s personal magicks. To see what one is and what one can truly become.

Lynn

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  Empty Re: Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors

Post  Violet Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:53 am

Hi Lynn thanks for this i've only skimmed it for now but i'll read it properly later, I collect keys and have a 'thing' for them so it's very interesting for me, just lately i've come accross several. Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  Empty Re: Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Hello

I have on me lap top taped to it TWO keys. Both the same key they are there for protection. I had a computer failure happen. The oddest thing was when it was sent away the Mother Board would work fine OUT of the houseing of it. BUT once put back in the housing would NOT work. The Tech phoned me and said he had no clue what to do. The warranty would cover a new Mother Board, but not a new housing ( as a housing cant fail ). In loosing the Mother Board I would LOOSE all that I had on the computer. (we think back up means that ) but what we forget is all the ADDED devices we have to put back in.

I told them to just give me a new Mother Board and I would deal wiht the rest. I needed the computer back. When I got it back I KNEW I had to do something for protections on it. I has the two keys and I did a blessing on them and I taped them to the lap top. so that if I had to close it that would still work. They have been there two year's now and I have not had any major issues. I know that the laptop is getting time to replace so its SLOW but the tech said its all good running.

I have the keys still for all the houses we have had. Me mate has the keys from his old sports cars he owned. FROM back when ye could just go in and say CUT me a new key. His new car has NO key. Odd that one is.

Keys are one of the original ways we kept safe in our homes.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Hi Lynn I did wonder if keys might represent something like protection I have them dotted around the house I like the really old style ones that look like they may have been dungeon keys Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  809779

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:57 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn I did wonder if keys might represent something like protection I have them dotted around the house I like the really old style ones that look like they may have been dungeon keys Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  809779

Hello

It might well give on that subconscious feeling yes.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

I've just read your first post properly Lynn, very informative thanks for sharing Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  21581

Can I ask, the keys on your laptop are they crossed by any chance? I just wondered and also wondered if this may strengthen any protectiveness?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:34 pm

Violet wrote:I've just read your first post properly Lynn, very informative thanks for sharing Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  21581

Can I ask, the keys on your laptop are they crossed by any chance? I just wondered and also wondered if this may strengthen any protectiveness?

Hello

They came on a red ribbon, were on of all things an expensive box of chocolates me mate got me for Vanenties Day . They are metal and sketon. Brass. Red being the colour of blood and of life they felt good to have there. They are duct taped on the right side.

I will admit when I travel with the lap top I get some strange LOOKS, but for the most part one's understand that as they are on me computer they MUST have a meaning . LOL. "Odd" Lynn I be known as LOL.

I am not one with God so I would not have something with a "cross" with me.....out of respects. Easter Sunday I am going to wear a pin that was given to me by a family friend that lost his wife when I was a child. Its a crusifiction. I wonder how I will feel with that one.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am

I am not one with God so I would not have something with a "cross" with me.....

Hmm........ I like crosses and have some in the home and some on jewellery, I never see them as anything religious I tend to think of them as protective, I hope others don't find that disrespectful...

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am

Violet wrote:

Hmm........ I like crosses and have some in the home and some on jewellery, I never see them as anything religious I tend to think of them as protective, I hope others don't find that disrespectful...

Hello

Being that I do not de nouce God might well exiest I dont find disrespect there. More I was wondering on HOW it will feel on a personal level for me. Its a pin that is jade in the rough shape of a crusifiction. Being that it was given to me by a very special woman I packed it away in a box of things I held dear to me. Not seen it since I was a teen, was actually surprised to find it. Like I was meant to find it.

Ever had that box fall from the top closet shelf and forget even putting it there. That is what happened.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:35 am

Lynn wrote:
    Violet wrote:

Hello

Being that I do not de nouce God might well exiest I dont find disrespect there. More I was wondering on HOW it will feel on a personal level for me.

Hi Lynn yes I understand what you mean and I think that's important how it feels for you personally.

Its a pin that is jade in the rough shape of a crusifiction. Being that it was given to me by a very special woman I packed it away in a box of things I held dear to me. Not seen it since I was a teen, was actually surprised to find it. Like I was meant to find it.

Ever had that box fall from the top closet shelf and forget even putting it there. That is what happened.

Lynn this would make an excellent stand alone topic it would be great to hear of how people have had things turn up just when they need them, another one is books falling off shelves, or falling open at just the right page, would you mind if I created a topic from this? And yes it has happened to me, it's funny how it does happen and how often it can happen.
    Lynn

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:27 am

Hello Violet

OK did that started a thead and shared a couple of experiences.

lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:55 pm

Thank you, i'll be along there to read and post tonight Signifigance of Keys, Doors and Mirrors  21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:45 am