Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Noises, Doors, Movement...

Auras123
    Auras123

Male
    Number of posts : 223
    Job/hobbies : Medium, Psychic, Christian Spiritualist.
    Registration date : 2012-03-25

Noises, Doors, Movement... Empty Noises, Doors, Movement...

Post  Auras123 Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:22 pm

Hi, For about 3 months paranormal activity in my house has been getting worse, alot worse....
    First off the hatch to go up to the attic (the little push up thing on your ceiling)Has been pushed over so the hatch is open, but no one has been up there since last Christmas to get the docor... Also my psychic mum heard all the bedroom doors opening and closing, and at that same time I was hearing these HUGE' banging noises like if someone was jumping up stair but still no one there. and also the other day my nephew went up stairs to play but as he just reached the top of the stair he stopped and stared.. and shouted 'THE DOOR IS CLOSING ON IT'S ON!!' I thought 'no' As I couldn't feel anyone there. So I went up to have a look and the bathroom door had actually lock from the inside while no one was there..?
    Help?

Ps..The house is 306yrs old...
    A
    SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Noises, Doors, Movement... Empty Re: Noises, Doors, Movement...

Post  SeaCharms Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:34 am

I find this fascinating and would love to live in a house like this, especially one that is 306 years old! If it's not demonic and you don't feel dark energy I would leave it alone but if it bothers you and it feels evil and heavy I would probably contact a priest to get rid of it. You could also sage & salt your house and sprinkle holy water while saying a prayer and asking the spirit or spirits to go toward the light. Maybe you need a medium to see what kind of spirits reside there and if they're good or bad ones.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:40 am

Sound advice Seacharms--there are Medium groups that do 'Rescue Work'. Get in touch and they will help any earth bound spirits to find their way home into the light.

PPLLnL

Peter

Last edited by gilly on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    shortangel

Female
    Number of posts : 97
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2012-11-14

Post  shortangel Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm

You can in the mean time ask whoever it is to leave, tell them this is your home now, or of you want to know who is there ask for some sign as to who it is.

Let us know how you gon on.

June
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:18 pm

If it isn't a dark energy maybe you could ask them to quiet down so that you can share the house. I was experiencing very weird things like this in a home we had bought. I told the spirit that I loved their home and would like to share with them, and that I promised to take good care of it and treat it with love. After that things quieted down a lot. Not everything, but for the most part it was peaceful.Noises, Doors, Movement... 348985

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:57 am