Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

super seven (sacred seven)

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

super seven (sacred seven) Empty super seven (sacred seven)

Post  PEACE Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:53 am

Hi any info on this crystal?i feel its a key um i might be wrong......love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

super seven (sacred seven) Empty Re: super seven (sacred seven)

Post  Violet Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Hi Peace, i've not heard of it but i'm sure someone will help you. super seven (sacred seven) 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:09 pm

What Is Super Seven and What Makes It So Special?

These high crystal energy stones have a vibration that will help metaphysical activities on a variety of levels. This energy aids spiritual and psychic workers to take their talents to the next level higher. Anyone who has already developed any psychic powers, will understand why many people prefer to call these Sacred Seven Stones.
    super seven (sacred seven) Super-seven-elestial-7

The process of planetary ascension is being overseen by powerful beings in the spiritual realm... and they have created these stones to aid us. Super Seven stones have a highly spiritual vibration within them... that has the purpose of moving our planet to where it needs to be.

This energy brings many users to a point where they feel a strong internal push to make changes... and also to be of service to others... especially others who are on the same spiritual path and working to aid our planet.
    Once you begin to use these stones and make a connection to an individual crystal... you may move your gifts to a new level. If you work with a Super Seven Elestial... like the one pictured above... you may find that you develop a stronger connection with spirit via the crown chakra
    PEACE

Female

Post  PEACE Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Hi mine arrived today and we are getting to know each other but they sure do heat up in my hand these are a picture of mine sorry about the size but im still getting used to the computerxxx
    super seven (sacred seven) $(KGrHqF,!icE2LgF9Fi8BNuVLsG2QQ~~_3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:25 pm