Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

scrying with a blackdrop

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

scrying with a blackdrop Empty scrying with a blackdrop

Post  Carolyn Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:09 am

Some scrying is done with a blackened mirror. I found out about 10 years ago that if you erase the background in a photograph and replace is with, what I lovingly call a "blackdrop," for lack of a better word, I can see their energy much better. I do this with digital pictures. Sometimes I use the paint program to color in what I see in the aura. I've had everything from colored flames, to wings, to geometric shapes and star constellations come up. Anyone else ever done this?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

scrying with a blackdrop Empty Re: scrying with a blackdrop

Post  innerlight Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:42 am

For fun I tried to do this with a digital picture of myself. Putting a black background to the pic of myself. All I saw was. Black backdrop. :giggles:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:41 pm

scrying with a blackdrop 809779

I have a scrying mirror but it's rare I use it, I really should give it another go sometime.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:48 am

innerlight wrote:For fun I tried to do this with a digital picture of myself. Putting a black background to the pic of myself. All I saw was. Black backdrop. scrying with a blackdrop 809779

scrying with a blackdrop 368832 Its not like its so obvious that its right there in front of you LOL. People think auras are seen with the physical eye, their not. Ever notice..... how in one photo, your energy is different in comparison of another photo of yourself? What makes the energy different? The mood is different, the emotions are different, well what is emotion - its energy, energy is the aura that some people see with the non-physical eye. You can see a whole lifetime within someones energy.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I've noticed with photos sometimes people tend to look 'unlike' themselves somehow.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:17 am