Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Unintentional Scrying?!?!?!

Steve22

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Registration date : 2014-09-04

Unintentional Scrying?!?!?! Empty Unintentional Scrying?!?!?!

Post  Steve22 Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:03 am

Ok, this happened quite a while back.  I walked into my room, looked in the mirror and to my utter surprise there was a rotting, horrid, mummified corpse lying in my bed  :shock1: Of course, this shocked and horrified me, but not as much as one might expect.  I clearly knew and am aware that I had seen into another dimension, clearly into something demonic and evil given the horrid appearance of this dead person, it was not really seeing "spirits" so much as an actual dead corpse, rotting and everything  :shock1:  :shock1:  :shock1:  :shock1:  :shock1:  :shock1: Quite the shocking thing to see.  However, I do not ordinarily see horrid things like this and this was somewhat of a one off thing to see something so horrid, so I don't see demonic possession as a possibility.  I must have scryed/mirror gazed without intending on it?!?!  Is that even possible?
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Unintentional Scrying?!?!?! Empty Re: Unintentional Scrying?!?!?!

Post  Crystal Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:58 am

That's not exactly scrying. Mirrors can hold doorways and our subconscious can just fly away sometimes and we see things beyond the silver.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:38 am

Mirrors can hold doorways 

I'm a great believer in that....taking us back to the past or into the future.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:08 pm

It can be quite shocking to see what id describe as a 'vision', did it mean anything to you or simply just horrify you?  The reason I as is that we recieve messages from the spirit world in many ways, also seeing something dead and rotten can indicate something new and flourishing. 

All that aside I truly believe that we are 'tested' prior to working with our abilities because whilst doing things such as mediumship we may experience some things, some sights which can be shocking or unpleasant. we need to bd able to handle it, just my opinions, nice to meet you and I hope you're enjoying the forum.  I really wouldn't be alarmed by what you saw. :astar:,

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:50 am