Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Hi All - What a wonderful idea!

smilies37
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-12-18

Hi All - What a wonderful idea! Empty Hi All - What a wonderful idea!

Post  smilies37 Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi all, I have just joined this forum. I am a member of a couple of forums, but I think that this one in particular is a wonderful idea, people can really come together to make friends and share their thoughts, ideas and experiences with one another. I am not a medium, but I have had experiences of various types on a spiritual kind since I was young. I am sure that I am going to enjoy being a member, meeting other people and learning about their experiences, and so I would like to thank Violet for creating a truly magical forum that can make a positive experience to everyone's lives - thanks a lot! :rainbow:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi All - What a wonderful idea! Empty Re: Hi All - What a wonderful idea!

Post  Violet Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:39 pm

You're very welcome Smilies37, I wanted the forum to be open to all, regardless of ability, there is always something new to learn at any stage, look forward to hearing of your experiences but above all enjoy the forum, i'm sure you'll feel at home very soonHi All - What a wonderful idea! 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    smilies37
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2011-12-18

Post  smilies37 Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Thank you very much Violet, I was just looking online for some spiritual inspiration & found your forum here - a forum never crossed my mind! I think I'm going to enjoy being a member. There are so many people out there with their own stories, thoughts & feelings, you may see them on TV, listened to them on radio, or read them somewhere, but its great to be able to interact with them! Anyway Few days early but Merry Christmas to you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:18 am

I'm glad you found usHi All - What a wonderful idea! 821538 I've got to admit sometimes i'm curious about how people find us, so it was interesting to read of how you did.

A very Happy Christmas to you too Smilies37 and all the best for 2011Hi All - What a wonderful idea! 979256 Hi All - What a wonderful idea! 28851 Hi All - What a wonderful idea! 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:35 pm