Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

The effects of being pulled out of a dream?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The effects of being pulled out of a dream? Empty The effects of being pulled out of a dream?

Post  Violet Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:18 pm

I was dreaming just before I was woken up yesterday, it was quite an intense dream as I remember, but I don't remember the content (being so rudely dragged out of it,) it was a neighbours dog which woke me barking it's head off at silly o'clock, thing is it felt like i'd been wrenched out of it like it was almost a physical sensation, am I being silly or can being pulled out of dream affect you physically I felt rough all day yesterday.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

The effects of being pulled out of a dream? Empty Re: The effects of being pulled out of a dream?

Post  innerlight Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Violet wrote:I was dreaming just before I was woken up yesterday, it was quite an intense dream as I remember, but I don't remember the content (being so rudely dragged out of it,) it was a neighbours dog which woke me barking it's head off at silly o'clock, thing is it felt like i'd been wrenched out of it like it was almost a physical sensation, am I being silly or can being pulled out of dream affect you physically I felt rough all day yesterday.

I don't think it's the being drug out of the dream that is rough on us more of the when we are woken. There are many layers to our sleep pattern. As we gradually go into them from one stage to the next. The same can be said of us waking up from these stages. We go one way just to come back out the other. To have that cycle broken can wake us up to early and cause us to be more tired then we normally would be.
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

The effects of being pulled out of a dream? Empty Re: The effects of being pulled out of a dream?

Post  feather Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:58 am

I know what you mean Violet, And I don't think that it is confined to dreaming. I know if I have a 'Nanny nap' in the afternoon and the phone rings and wakes me up...I feel really wonky for a while and it leaves me quite misaligned.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:00 am

I had the same as you,Violet not very long ago.

Was dreaming a very realistic dream and was woken by the phone ringing.

(7am!) Not only did I feel 'not with it' but was still partly in the dream.

I lay there for a while,looked round the bedroom,wondering where I was.

Couldn't place the room for a moment,felt as if I was in an entirely strange place.

My mind or 'other consciousness' was still with me.

Do you know what I mean? Where ever I was in the dream,I was still 'there'.

Joanie
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:51 am

Yes Joanie, I know the feeling.... maybe it's astral travelling and being snapped back quickly causes the misalignment.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:46 am

A particularly very lucid dream.

Don't want too many of those...The effects of being pulled out of a dream? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:42 pm

Do you know what I mean? Where ever I was in the dream,I was still 'there'.

Yeah I get this sometimes it can take ages to come out of it even after i've got up and come downstairs.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:45 am