Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
SpiritVoices
gilly
Violet
SeaCharms
8 posters

To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec

SeaCharms
    SeaCharms

Female
    Number of posts : 197
    Job/hobbies : Tarot cards, My Cats
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec - Page 2 Empty To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec

Post  SeaCharms Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

Do any of you who consider yourself psychic see anything major or somewhat major happening between now and Dec of 2012? I'm not talking about the end of the world but I could be talking about that as well. More likely I'm wondering if you see some serious changes coming down in the next couple months for either the U.S or Europe? or any earth shifts happening as well.

To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec - Page 2 101500

SeaCharms xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec - Page 2 Empty Re: To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:25 am

Peter,I do feel now that people are awakening to what is happening in the world.

Slowly but gently.

Many questions are being asked,curiosity is being aroused.

Why such much devastation in the world.

A new beginning?

Joanie

To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec - Page 2 Empty Re: To the Psychics: Predictions btwn now and Dec

Post  Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:52 am

gilly wrote:
    Sosnowiczanin wrote:Just processes, nothing weird. Maybe there is some global change, but I do not observe anything beyond demography and technology changes :)
    There is always time to discover brightness in oneself.

Magic the same as 3000 years ago in slighly new clothes :)

Countries at war within their own countries.
    - Like always

What is happening to our children?
    - do you know the proverb in latin "o tempora, o mores' ? it wasn't invented in last 10 years ago :)

OH DEAR!!!

I will not lecture--please use google to see the results of the observations on 'RATS' they have a social life very similar to our own!

READ the results and talk to me again--and you will see why I reject your post -'TOTALLY'

Sorry to be so emphatic--please read up on this!

PPLLnL

Peter

Observations of what on rats, Peter?
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

Post  eyeopen Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:20 pm

I dont mean this in a bad way, but I want to do well by myself, or wanted to, not because im one of many, lol.
    gilly
    gilly

Male
    Number of posts : 851
    Job/hobbies : Writing Sci/Fi and Fantasy
    Registration date : 2011-11-11

Post  gilly Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Dilettante wrote:
    gilly wrote:
    Sosnowiczanin wrote:Just processes, nothing weird. Maybe there is some global change, but I do not observe anything beyond demography and technology changes :)
    There is always time to discover brightness in oneself.

Magic the same as 3000 years ago in slighly new clothes :)

Countries at war within their own countries.
    - Like always

What is happening to our children?
    - do you know the proverb in latin "o tempora, o mores' ? it wasn't invented in last 10 years ago :)

OH DEAR!!!

I will not lecture--please use google to see the results of the observations on 'RATS' they have a social life very similar to our own!

READ the results and talk to me again--and you will see why I reject your post -'TOTALLY'

Sorry to be so emphatic--please read up on this!

PPLLnL

Peter

Observations of what on rats, Peter?

A rat community was established--no food problems--all supplied--no predators--paradise!!!

The rats bred and bred and filled the space given to them--they then changed!!

Mothers killed their offspring--groups of rats ganged up on other groups!

Does this all sound familiar????

I suspect it will have been removed from the internet--but can still be found

Peter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:57 am