Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

AS SLEEP

SparK
    SparK

Male
    Number of posts : 113
    Job/hobbies : -----------
    Registration date : 2012-11-10

AS SLEEP Empty AS SLEEP

Post  SparK Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 am

is it possible? that we are more powerful asleep? than awake? i mean.. how can we get to that point. that certain amount of energy to be release when we are sleeping, while awake just 15% i guess? or 10? here's my story.

last night.. again sleep -.-!! i notice that im doing sumthing, i can feel that pressure on my head and i can feel my hand is doing something BUT my head or me? dont know what it is? then few minutes later i hear as stick? falling and rising same as my hand do its movement, im still thinking at that moment, WHAT AM I DOING? AND WHATS THAT WEIRD NOISE? FEELS LIKE A STICK RISING AND FALLING? im sleeping at the living room that time. then my brother's wife notice it too, she get bothered of that noise thinking that im doing sumthing crazy early in the morning.. then as she goes out to they'r room to check me out. im as sleep and the arnis stick levitate and then fall as my hands order it to levitate. and the LAST FALL OF THE ARNIS STICK is in to my hand.. and i woke up.. then the both of us.. like this ?____?!!!! O.O!!!!! ?!?!??!?!?..

actually i still remember what i did but somehow i cant get to that point to that feeling.. i dont know how.. i wish i could T.T..
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

AS SLEEP Empty Re: AS SLEEP

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:08 pm

'More powerful asleep than awake?'

The mind is very strong during sleep,the subconscious part of us,comes to the top.

The happenings of the day come forward,especially those which may have bothered us,small happenings which we may have worried about but allowed to sink down in the depths of our mind.

Sleeping deeply may bring those thoughts back up to the surface.

We may actually 'act out' actions depicting those thought in our dreams.

Would that make any sense to you?

Joanie

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am