Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SpiritVoices
angelrocco
6 posters

sleep paralysis

angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : full time mum and looking for my guide
    Registration date : 2012-05-24

sleep paralysis Empty sleep paralysis

Post  angelrocco Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:28 pm

i had a really freaky episode of this last ni i was moreawake than asleep but i also heard in a clairaudience sense evil sounding laughing i tried my hardest to move for what seemed like  extremely long time it was very hair raising and scary:( why do ppl have to suffer with this?? and being more awake than asleep is just the worst too idk what caused it at all i hope it stops too:( x
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

sleep paralysis Empty Re: sleep paralysis

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:33 pm

Sleep paralysis is usually not being able to move when half asleep and half awake.

I suffered from only once. Quite frightening.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:17 pm

angelrocco wrote:i had a really freaky episode of this last ni i was moreawake than asleep but i also heard in a clairaudience sense evil sounding laughing i tried my hardest to move for what seemed like  extremely long time it was very hair raising and scary:( why do ppl have to suffer with this?? and being more awake than asleep is just the worst too idk what caused it at all i hope it stops too:( x
    You where getting ready to astral project. We tend to hear voices in sleep paralysis but the best thing to do is to just ignore it.
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

sleep paralysis Empty reply to auras

Post  angelrocco Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:07 am

yes indeed auras i thought this one too because my body has that way of doing astral projection but i tried and didnt go up the thing is i had a friend in my spare room he told me yest last night i did come on the landing to alert him but i remember trying to do it but not succeeding...very strange:$ i thought personally cause ive had that before with sleep paralysis when looking for a lightswitch or trying to alert someone etc i go so far and get sucked back in to where i am in my bed lol i do have to normally push my soul self out but idk if i may need to clear my chakras that evil laughing wasnt good either :$ xx and this time i could hear in my mind what i was shouting but no sound came out:$ xx
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

sleep paralysis Empty reply also to spiritvoices

Post  angelrocco Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:12 am

im also writing a reply to you spiritvoices :) u are not being ignored xx yes it is a scary thing to have happen im used to it now but when u first have an episode of this sleep paralysis it is frightening my first one was when i was a teen way before i got into spirituality i know my mothers house was built on some celts land because there was remains of their fort or something on top of the hill where my old house was:$ i thought it may be that my mums house is haunted lol!!!!! but it only happened the once and im glad now i know alot more about sleep paralysis i didnt know its quite common till i read up on the internet and other forums etc about it i thought it must be some crazy demon after me or a ghost lol x but yea very scary stuff indeed x
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:42 pm

yes, this is a frightening experience and one that thankfully I have only experienced once.  In my case I could see a silver orb in the corner of the room and try as I may I just couldn't move at all.  In the end I asked for this to be taken off me and it immediately was, so goodness knows what or who had caused this.  I will admit that I didn't feel any evil intent whilst experiencing this.

:astar:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

sleep paralysis Empty reply again to this topic

Post  angelrocco Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:11 pm

last night AGAIN i had the same thing for what seemed like an eternity i would love to know why and how to prevent it i could though hear voices people talking and that EVIL laughing again....i was thinking a house cleansing session with incense or clearing my chakras in meditation i think its worth a shot:( x
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Your experience is certainly different to mine, I heard no voices and didn't feel at all that anything evil was near.  

Your idea of a cleansing sounds good to me and sorting out your chakras is also good but if these fail to doing anything then perhaps you should contact a good medium and ask if she could do anything to either move these spirits on or find out just who is causing this.

:astar:
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

sleep paralysis Empty reply to assumpta

Post  angelrocco Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:07 am

i get it quite alot but 2 days ago i had a horrible panic attack so this is going to have to be sorted and last night sleep paralysis again i couldnt hear nothing this time but it felt as if someone was poking me in the side and in my back:$ very strange:$ xx
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:49 pm

angelrocco wrote:last night AGAIN i had the same thing for what seemed like an eternity i would love to know why and how to prevent it i could though hear voices people talking and that EVIL laughing again....i was thinking a house cleansing session with incense or clearing my chakras in meditation i think its worth a shot:( x
    When these things happen, It is basically a fear test, Ignore it. Raise your vibrations to the higher.
    angelrocco
    angelrocco

Female

sleep paralysis Empty reply

Post  angelrocco Thu May 01, 2014 1:54 pm

yes its definetly testing me i think yes good idea i dont sense anything negative tbh its probably just 1 of these things u can help it happening but its how u deal with it :astar:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    reikistar
    reikistar

Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : Reading (fiction and non fiction), blogging, nature watching, dogs, meditation, dreams, reiki and self development.
    Registration date : 2015-05-10

Post  reikistar Fri May 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Hey

I have experienced SP many times in my life, albeit not so much recently. I can't claim to know exactly what's occurring and there are many theories, but I have noticed my experiences occur when there has been a lot of fear/anxiety in my life and/or when I've eaten a lot of sugar before bed. I know the latter sounds kind of strange, but sugar seems to cause nightmares full stop. It's like my brain is on adrenalin. SP is horrendous especially the feeling of being held down or attacked by an entity. In my most recent experience someone/thing was trying to strangle me. It was utterly awful. It was all I could do to wake up properly and move my body. Another time I thought I was awake, walked across my bedroom and tried to press the light on, only for an invisible hand to suddenly grip mine. It was terrifying. I woke up shortly afterwards in bed. I feel sure I was in a different state of consciousness.

Reikistar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am