Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Great meditation

millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Great meditation Empty Great meditation

Post  millergrls Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:48 pm

I had a great meditation today. I asked for messages, although I did not hear any I saw many. I saw faces like usual. I also saw a lion, a helicopter, blue clouds and several numbers. These messages definately mean something, now to figure our what. Love research!!!!!!!! My head is so tingling, everything is bright, my body is vibration. I feel as if I can feel every fiber of my body. Now when I look at lights they look as if they have an orb around them. I have always seen shimmers off of lights, this is different. It is so bright that it is distracting. The just emit out, glowing brightly, like they are calling for my attention. When I focus on my son I can see him outlined in faint white. It is weird new and wonderful at the same time.
    TheLightB4U
    TheLightB4U

Number of posts : 29
    Job/hobbies : I have no current job, hobbies are video games and collecting crystals
    Registration date : 2012-12-31

Great meditation Empty Re: Great meditation

Post  TheLightB4U Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 pm

Your experience sounds amazing, What type of meditation do you do?
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:10 pm

I do guided meditations, not sure if there is a label for it. It is just me. I set my protection and then ask for my spirit guide to connect with me. And to aid me in connecting with my higher self. I just do my best to practice every day close to the same time. At times I meditate with quartz crystals and various others to help open my third eye. Sometimes I see and hear things, and sometimes I don't. I try to always remember that it is hard sometimes and my ego still gets the better of me. Practice makes perfect I guess.Great meditation 348985
    TheLightB4U
    TheLightB4U

Job/hobbies : I have no current job, hobbies are video games and collecting crystals

Post  TheLightB4U Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:20 am

Oh, you should defiantly keep up with the amazing job you're doing! obviously Hard work will be seen to pay off after awhile of working hard. lol

You're evolving and love is all around you,The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3

millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

TheLightB4U wrote:Oh, you should defiantly keep up with the amazing job you're doing! obviously Hard work will be seen to pay off after awhile of working hard. lol

You're evolving and love is all around you,The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3

Thank you!Great meditation 348985Great meditation 529620
    TheLightB4U
    TheLightB4U

Post  TheLightB4U Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Your welcome dear, keep us updated :)
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female

Post  millergrls Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:52 pm