Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Violet
colgirl
6 posters

Aborted baby

colgirl
    colgirl
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2013-01-22

Aborted baby Empty Aborted baby

Post  colgirl Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello everyone, I've just joined this site so please bear with me if you've read this kind of post before. Four years ago I had to have an abortion at 13 weeks due to a serious medical condition on my part. I named the baby Skye as it was still slightly too early to know whether it was a girl or boy. I won't be able to have any more children but I am fortunate that I already have a lovely teenage son. I would love to think that Skye is being cared for in the Spirit world. I often wonder if she/he ever visits me? What do others think?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Aborted baby Empty Re: Aborted baby

Post  Violet Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:00 am

Hi Colgirl, my heart goes out to you, i'm so sorry you had to go through such a terrible ordeal and of course the loss of your baby, (what a beautiful name you chose,) I totally believe that your little one is being cared for in spirit and that they come around you.
    I think it is admirable that even after all of that you can still count your blessings, your son is lucky to have you as his mother. It is my hope that one day some gifted medium will be able to give you good evidence that your little one is still close, perhaps you have already sensed their presence but it is human nature to doubt what we feel, you may feel it's imagination. Our loved ones in spirit often come to us in dreams too so that's another way your baby might come to you. I hope too that your own health is much improved.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:05 am

Those who have been around the subject of life and death will likely have learned that children grow and mature to adulthood after their passing - this applies to terminations, neonatal death as well as children who have spent time in the physical.

A mother is still a mother and the growing child will spend time near her even if there is no awareness of the child's proximity. And as Violet says, we can and do meet with our loved ones during sleep. How often that happens isn't clear but it's often said that it may be frequently and some believe it happens most of or all the times we're asleep.

I hope this helps you a little. Our son passed just after his birth incidentally so it's a subject close to my heart and something I've looked into over many years....
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:27 am

I don't agree on this one with Mac.
    First, after 13 weeks, which makes it around 3 month, a spirit can but doesn't have to be connected with the body, and if s/he was, then s/he would be pulled out and go back where s/he came from strait away.
    Most spirits connect with the body in the second half of the pregnancy, and even then they usually make a connection but are not there all the time.
    After birth, as long as a baby can not make it's own choices, is nursed, it would be taken back by one of my friends.
    It becomes a different matter when a toddler starts making it's own choices, and says, no, I am not coming. He or she might stay close to mother for some time.
    But growing up? They are not in a physical realm any longer. Surrounding can be changed at will, and so can the appearance, only most wound not know how.
    There is no need for growing up, in the non physical realm or the astral realm. A spirit will choose their appearance. Certainly when they get to the astral.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:40 am

Detlef wrote:I don't agree on this one with Mac.
    First, after 13 weeks, which makes it around 3 month, a spirit can but doesn't have to be connected with the body, and if s/he was, then s/he would be pulled out and go back where s/he came from strait away.
    Most spirits connect with the body in the second half of the pregnancy, and even then they usually make a connection but are not there all the time.
    After birth, as long as a baby can not make it's own choices, is nursed, it would be taken back by one of my friends.
    It becomes a different matter when a toddler starts making it's own choices, and says, no, I am not coming. He or she might stay close to mother for some time.
    But growing up? They are not in a physical realm any longer. Surrounding can be changed at will, and so can the appearance, only most wound not know how.
    There is no need for growing up, in the non physical realm or the astral realm. A spirit will choose their appearance. Certainly when they get to the astral.

You're using earth time in a non-earth environment to determine what can/can't happen to the animating spirit which had committed to a physical existence. What does 13 weeks have to do with anything? And where do you get your statistics that "...Most spirits connect with the body in the second half of the pregnancy,
    and even then they usually make a connection but are not there all the
    time."
    It seems to me you're trying to apply rules about timing to situation outside of any time constraints....

"After birth, as long as a baby can not make it's own choices, is nursed, it would be taken back by one of my friends." Your friends? Are your friends then responsible for every child, in every set of circumstances who does not survive?And what do you mean by "is nursed" ?

If you're claiming there's no need for growing to adulthood in the etheric, what then of those children who (it has been reported) actually do?That may sometimes be the case for some animating spirits but it does not mean it's automatically the case for all others....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:55 am

Detlef wrote:I don't agree on this one with Mac.

"First, after 13 weeks, which makes it around 3 month, a spirit can but
    doesn't have to be connected with the body, and if s/he was, then s/he
    would be pulled out and go back where s/he came from strait away."
    ewwww! Who would pull out the spirit and using what - forceps?

And where would the place, quote: "...where s/he came from" actually be when it's a first incarnation for example?The connection between embryo and animating spirit takes place when fertilisation occurs and the commitment to a physical life by a would-be animating spirit is made. Depending on how spiritually-evolved that animating spirit is, the amount of time it spends 'embedded' in the developing foetus will vary but the connection between body and spirit is there from the outset.

A spiritually experienced spirit might fully engage much later in the pregnancy than one whose experience is less or none - or vice-versa!I'd be happy to learn about any specific teaching about that.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:24 pm

I heartily agree with this
    The connection between embryo and animating spirit takes place when fertilisation occurs and the commitment to a physical life by a would-be animating spirit is made.
    and have in mediumship readings been made aware of very young babies before 3 months in the womb.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:23 am

mac wrote:
    You're using earth time in a non-earth environment to determine what can/can't happen to the animating spirit which had committed to a physical existence. What does 13 weeks have to do with anything? And where do you get your statistics that "...Most spirits connect with the body in the second half of the pregnancy,
    and even then they usually make a connection but are not there all the
    time."
    It seems to me you're trying to apply rules about timing to situation outside of any time constraints....

"After birth, as long as a baby can not make it's own choices, is nursed, it would be taken back by one of my friends." Your friends? Are your friends then responsible for every child, in every set of circumstances who does not survive?And what do you mean by "is nursed" ?

If you're claiming there's no need for growing to adulthood in the etheric, what then of those children who (it has been reported) actually do?That may sometimes be the case for some animating spirits but it does not mean it's automatically the case for all others....
    There is only one point I like to bring up, if we move out of earthly time constrains, (which is partly correct, depending where we are, earth realm or astral realm),
    why is there a need to grow up in line with the physical earth realm.
    I find it over and over, most can not think outside the physical realm, let alone other levels of density.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:04 am

mac wrote:

And where would the place, quote: "...where s/he came from" actually be when it's a first incarnation for example?The connection between embryo and animating spirit takes place when fertilisation occurs and the commitment to a physical life by a would-be animating spirit is made. Depending on how spiritually-evolved that animating spirit is, the amount of time it spends 'embedded' in the developing foetus will vary but the connection between body and spirit is there from the outset.

A spiritually experienced spirit might fully engage much later in the pregnancy than one whose experience is less or none - or vice-versa!I'd be happy to learn about any specific teaching about that.
    Where did you come from?
    A question worth exploring, perhaps.
    Did you have an aetheric body, or several before you came here?
    If you think or know you had, perhaps it is not a long stretch to imagine, that we take up this body or bodies when we leave here.
    It is a little bit more complicated than that, but basically this is how it works.
    We need to understand, the non physical earth realm works a little bit different then the astral realm.
    And there is a difference whether we come from the astral or the non physical earth realm into our next life.

I never said, one can not connect before 3 month. What I said, the second half is the time when most would connect.
    It is up to you as spirit when to connect. Tobias claimed, you went fully into the body when the body was in it's teens.
    Of cause there has to be a connection before that, like a cord.
    Spirits leave the body every night, not sure why this would stretch anyone's imagination, when a spirit leave the fetus.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:13 am

Detlef wrote:
    mac wrote:

Where did you come from?
    A question worth exploring, perhaps.
    Did you have an aetheric body, or several before you came here?
    If you think or know you had, perhaps it is not a long stretch to imagine, that we take up this body or bodies when we leave here.
    It is a little bit more complicated than that, but basically this is how it works.
    We need to understand, the non physical earth realm works a little bit different then the astral realm.
    And there is a difference whether we come from the astral or the non physical earth realm into our next life.

I never said, one can not connect before 3 month. What I said, the second half is the time when most would connect.
    It is up to you as spirit when to connect. Tobias claimed, you went fully into the body when the body was in it's teens.
    Of cause there has to be a connection before that, like a cord.
    Spirits leave the body every night, not sure why this would stretch anyone's imagination, when a spirit leave the fetus.

Well.....you didn't respond to what I wrote, didn't explain what you'd claimed and you've carried on with more unsupported stuff.

I'm outa here.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:32 am

This is not the place to continue a pointless interchange. The only one who matters here is the original questioner.

I'm really sorry that I'm not able to link her with anyone who has had similar experience and learned more about her desperately sad situation.

I hope she'll come back to us to say how she feels and whether any of this stuff means anything for her. I hope my words have helped a little to relieve her sadness.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male

Post  Detlef Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:08 am

This is not the place to continue a pointless interchange.

I have to agree, to many emotions for me.
    colgirl
    colgirl
    Just joined

Female

Post  colgirl Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Thank you all so much for your insightful ( I hope that's the right word!) and considerate views,it's given me a lot of comfort, that's for sure.My one regret is that although I saw the baby on the scan, I didn't get a photo to keep.Many thanks to all of you for taking the time to reply back. This is a wonderful site!
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Aborted baby Empty Skye is with you.

Post  guidinglight Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:17 am

HiAborted baby 821538

I feel a little girl for some reason, yes all life goes back to the spirit world where it is created.

Abortions, still births, all little souls no matter how they pass over, are taken back into the spirit world where they are loved, looked after , grow and progress in the spirit world.

When it is time for us to leave this Earth Plane, your little one knows you straight away as Mother, this little soul will welcome you to open arms with a warm hug and kissAborted baby 46693 and will tell you all about her life in the spirit world and how she experienced your love and warmth while she was with you for the time it was meant to be for her before your medical problem.

Your little Angel is well and happy in the spirit world where there is so much love, happiness, beauty beyond belief, learning, and much much more it is a magical place to be that is our reward for being good souls on this Earth plane.

God knows what pain we go through when we miscarry, or lose a child in any way, he knows just how much we miss our loved ones and how much we just want to be them again, hold them in our arms and tell them we love them that is why we have a spirit world it does exist i have seen enough proof of that through my son, Dad, and recently my Mum i know how much happiness and love is in the spirit world God brings us back to our loved ones so we can once again feel that love we have with our loved ones that some of us may believe we have lost forever or will never see again that is not so, you can imagine the joy and tears of happiness when we once again can hold our loved ones in our arms and see them again never having to part from them.Aborted baby 35484Aborted baby 738889Aborted baby 449294i cant wait to see my beautiful son again he would be 43 this year he passed over at 19 and i was so blessed to have known him, loved him, laughed and cried with him , had special moments with him in the time he was in my life, he is now my spiritual helper and i feel his love with me and presence when i am working to help those in need so i am very blessed, i still miss his physical presence and his big strong hugs he used to lift me off the ground when he hugged me:) but blessed with feeling him and his love around me and with meAborted baby 28115 he is building me a beautiful home for me to come home to, as he knows i have never had a home to call my own in this lifetime i have rented all my life so i am looking forward to retiring in the spirit world with all my loved ones in a home i can call my ownAborted baby 331509

I hope that has helped you in some way Godbless and yes you are blessed to have a son:)xxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:33 am

A beautiful way of putting it,GuidingLight.

So true too. My grand daughter lost a little boy a few years ago. That little boy came back to visit me some time ago. Holding his hand out to me......

Joanie x
    guidinglight

Female
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.

Aborted baby Empty Little skye

Post  guidinglight Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:06 am

Joanie wrote:A beautiful way of putting it,GuidingLight.

So true too. My grand daughter lost a little boy a few years ago. That little boy came back to visit me some time ago. Holding his hand out to me......

Joanie x

Hi JoanieAborted baby 621623

How lovely i went all goose bumps when i read that, we never lose our loved ones they are with us in so many ways they know we have sadness, pain and grief here on this Earth plane and when our energy of grief is lighter they can be around us more so we can feel their presence and know it is them.

Hope you are well and all is well in your life..Aborted baby 821538 xxx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:11 am

guidinglight wrote:
    Joanie wrote:A beautiful way of putting it,GuidingLight.

Joanie x

Hi JoanieAborted baby 621623

How lovely i went all goose bumps when i read that, we never lose our loved ones they are with us in so many ways they know we have sadness, pain and grief here on this Earth plane and when our energy of grief is lighter they can be around us more so we can feel their presence and know it is them.

Hope you are well and all is well in your life..Aborted baby 821538 xxx

She lost a little boy,Guidinglight.

A small baby but he showed himself as a small boy aged about 4 or 5 years old.

Which he would have been about then. That was two years ago.

Proof that babies grow up in spirit.

Hope you are well,my friend.....Aborted baby 21581

Joanie x
    colgirl
    colgirl
    Just joined

Female

Post  colgirl Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm

guidinglight wrote:HiAborted baby 821538

I feel a little girl for some reason, yes all life goes back to the spirit world where it is created.

Abortions, still births, all little souls no matter how they pass over, are taken back into the spirit world where they are loved, looked after , grow and progress in the spirit world.
    When it is time for us to leave this Earth Plane, your little one knows you straight away as Mother, this little soul will welcome you to open arms with a warm hug and kissAborted baby 46693 and will tell you all about her life in the spirit world and how she experienced your love and warmth while she was with you for the time it was meant to be for her before your medical problem.

Your little Angel is well and happy in the spirit world where there is so much love, happiness, beauty beyond belief, learning, and much much more it is a magical place to be that is our reward for being good souls on this Earth plane.

God knows what pain we go through when we miscarry, or lose a child in any way, he knows just how much we miss our loved ones and how much we just want to be them again, hold them in our arms and tell them we love them that is why we have a spirit world it does exist i have seen enough proof of that through my son, Dad, and recently my Mum i know how much happiness and love is in the spirit world God brings us back to our loved ones so we can once again feel that love we have with our loved ones that some of us may believe we have lost forever or will never see again that is not so, you can imagine the joy and tears of happiness when we once again can hold our loved ones in our arms and see them again never having to part from them.Aborted baby 35484Aborted baby 738889Aborted baby 449294i cant wait to see my beautiful son again he would be 43 this year he passed over at 19 and i was so blessed to have known him, loved him, laughed and cried with him , had special moments with him in the time he was in my life, he is now my spiritual helper and i feel his love with me and presence when i am working to help those in need so i am very blessed, i still miss his physical presence and his big strong hugs he used to lift me off the ground when he hugged me:) but blessed with feeling him and his love around me and with meAborted baby 28115 he is building me a beautiful home for me to come home to, as he knows i have never had a home to call my own in this lifetime i have rented all my life so i am looking forward to retiring in the spirit world with all my loved ones in a home i can call my ownAborted baby 331509

I hope that has helped you in some way Godbless and yes you are blessed to have a son:)xxx

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I feel it so important to honour and acknowledge the loss of any life whatever stage that child would have been at. We've just ordered a heart shaped stone plaque dedicated to Skye, which we are going to hang on a post in the garden. And yes, I too feel that it was a little girl, I don't know why but I just do. I feel that doing this will finally give some closure in a lovely way. And my blessings to you too. xxx
    Aborted baby 821538
    guidinglight

Female

Aborted baby Empty Little Skye

Post  guidinglight Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 am

colgirl wrote:
    guidinglight wrote:HiAborted baby 821538

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, I feel it so important to honour and acknowledge the loss of any life whatever stage that child would have been at. We've just ordered a heart shaped stone plaque dedicated to Skye, which we are going to hang on a post in the garden. And yes, I too feel that it was a little girl, I don't know why but I just do. I feel that doing this will finally give some closure in a lovely way. And my blessings to you too. xxx
    Aborted baby 821538

You are very welcome, that is a lovely idea for Skye she will love that i am sure you will feel her presence and love around you whenever you are in the gardenAborted baby 21581 Godbless.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:25 pm