Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Death

pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female
    Number of posts : 64
    Job/hobbies : horse lover, philosopher and starving student.
    Registration date : 2013-05-26

Death Empty Death

Post  pageofwands Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 pm

So everyone is familiar with animal totems and symbolism/medicine. But what about dead animals?? 

Thats a bit harder. 

At my farm so far we have found two dead red-tailed hawks in our water troughs within two weeks of eachother. Roadkill is common in the country, but yesterday I must have seen more dead animals than living, and im around A LOT of animals...

Lastly and most terrifyingly, the conservation area next to our farm has a lake in it where a body was found yesterday. 

enough to give you nightmares for sure...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Death Empty Re: Death

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:53 pm

Why were they found dead in water?   I don't mean why have they drowned in water.   I can understand if they fell in for some reason and drowned.   
    Just my investigating mind....
    To go back to your topic,yes,it is strange why these deaths of both animals and birds plus a man should start happening.....

Anything in the air which would cause them?
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:00 am

Weird. I'd be creeped out by this if I were you.
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:25 am

Nobody knows, thats the crazy thing! we all wanna know how they ended up in there but we have no idea. How does that happen twice in a row!? 

And I'm not sure about the air - maybe, but most of the other deaths I've been seeing is just a veryyy large amount of roadkill :S 

kardecian, I am thoroughly freaked out! lol 

apparently the body was verrry decomposed, so maybe they fell in during the winter?
    kardecia
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:18 am

Do you think it could possibly mean the end of something in your personal life that the red tailed hawk represents?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 am

I can understand the man's body being found in water.   But all those birds?

Birds float on water?   Weird situation...
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:49 pm

After doing some research, red tailed hawks mean a lot in Native American religions  He is the messenger of the spirit world and a visionary. he can see the bigger picture. The red tails of the hawk do not come in until the bird is mature, suggesting that spiritual insight is an earned thing. 

Here's where I'm going to REALLY get freaky. 

I am from Ontario, Canada. I'm not sure how much this story got out but a man very close to our farm was selling his truck and two men took it for a test drive with him. they never came back. His name was Tim Bosma, if you have heard of him. They believe he was murdered and the body incinerated, but I don't buy this because of lack of evidence, in addition to the ongoing nature of the investigation. 

I kept finding myself on his street when I would get lost or go for a drive, I had never been on this street before. I was really bothered, as many of us were, by this case. Last night I decided to do a tarot reading on the subject. it gave me much insight into what may have happened, but it also said these key phrases (for tarot readers think 6 of wands next to the high priestess, both reversed)... 

"misuse of psychic abilities" 
    "look at the bigger picture" 
    "Messanger and visionary" 

These things did not feel like they were in reference to me, but rather the missing/dead man, Tim. 

What is going on.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:05 pm

I love a mystery.    
    It reeks of something bad there.  
    Any more news let us know.....
    Joan x
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:49 pm

I tend to be a mystery follower, love to figure things out. 

So, I have come to another perhaps...:blush:

I watched this movie the other day with strange deaths occurring, but in the movie it was due to an alien invasion. 
    My point is..maybe there is something in the airs energy that is causing this...the death of the animals.  Like a magnetism of sorts. Sounds far off, I know.  

This is my impressions of what you have mentioned so far.  These men, they may have a link to evil...like witchcraft ways.  The incineration seems like it may not be far off if indeed the witchcraft is present.  Those birds may represent the 2 men but in a twisted way in which it grabs your attention to search this case out.  Grasping at straws perhaps.

Whatever the reasoning behind it all, even if its just to get your attention.  Maybe you hold some of the answers to this man finding peace.  

If you could do me a favor and give me locations of this guys home and where he was found...I just may be able to get something from it.  At one time I was able to come up with images from mapping out locations.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:08 pm

There was talk on a program the other night about Aliens.

Seems to be a cover about who has seen them and who has not.
    Lot of top secrecy......
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:41 am

Partofme, the first man, Tim, lived in Ancaster, Ontario (a township of Hamilton, Ontario) on "trinity" road. It was a rural property, lots of trees, but their home is very large and modern. his alleged body was found at a farm in Kitchener area owned by an aviation prodigy and millionaire Dellen Millard. The body was so charred it was unidentifiable. He left behind a newlywed and a baby daughter. However, every time I have seen the wife speak I get a bad, bad feeling. 

The second man is still unknown, he was discovered by a couple canoeing in Lake Niapoenco in Binbrook Conservation area, Binbrook, Ontario. (also a township of Hamilton, the lake approx 10 minutes from tim's house). The body was unidentifiable because it was so decomposed, it was found in a heavily weeded area. They think he was a missing man who was killed and dumped in the Grand river some time before, named Daniel Baffoh, 26. 

The Bosma story has a some more details that can be read about online easily by simply searching his name, but the second man has no additional details at all. 

both men said to their families "Ill be right back" before never being seen again. 
    And don't worry about being far fetched, any normal explanation to these mysteries will sound far fetched.

Also SpiritVoices, recently a canadian politician came out and suggested that there is a bunch of alien information hidden by the American government, Ill see if I can find for info on this!
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:48 am

Here is a link to an interview with his wife. You can feel so much energy when she speaks. To me, it is never sorrow, or pain, it is something else that I can't put my finger on. 

I hope her and her daughter find peace. 

http://www.chch.com/sharlene-bosma-in-her-own-words/
    kardecian
    kardecian

Male
    Number of posts : 249
    Job/hobbies : Funeral Service
    Registration date : 2013-06-20

Post  kardecian Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:14 pm

Regarding the dead birds... perhaps pesticides are to blame. We just had 25,000 Bumble Bees killed by an irresponsible company.  The Bumble Bees were all over a Target parking log in Portland.
    pageofwands
    pageofwands

Female

Post  pageofwands Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:16 pm

It's a possibility! I still wonder why it would only be red tails though as they are very large birds and we have thousands of barn swallows on property. And the fact that they both fell in water troughs? pretty crazy coincidence. Im so unclear as to how they ended up there, hawks rarely fall out of the sky. Maybe they were drinking and just toppled in due to a health reason like this? 

That must have been a sight though, 25,000 bumble bees in a parking lot. Would definitely stop you in your tracks.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:36 pm

I seem to remember incidents like this quite a few years ago.   Going back a few years.   Was it something to do with locusts or some other creature or bird?

There is talk of a cull going on in the UK soon.

Badgers are multiplying rapidly.    Becoming a danger to motorists as the badgers cross roads en masse.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:33 am