Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Whisperingteams
SpiritVoices
Lynn
7 posters

The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

crystals - The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals  - Page 2 Empty The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello

Like all things what might be suggested to work well for one person might not for the next person.  So when we go to look up crystals for things that we might want to try them for how many times has one found its not what one sought to find ?  What I mean by this is that the crystal had totally the opposite effect.  Instead of opening the flow it blocked the flow or even caused some physical pains on some levels.  

For me that is Amethyst.  It was amazing for me Son and helped him to heal his knee but for me its not a good one to have around.  I feel even the energy from it when I enter his room.  Its well cleansed and well cared for so that is not the issue, it was a gift from a healer friend so I know well its blessed with only LOVe.  I just do not resonate with that stone.  I do not even use it in the healing work I do in fears that I might transfer what I pick up to someone....even though I know well I am grounded enough not to allow that to happen.  

As a healer I have had people bring their crystals with them at times to aid in the healing for them, how do others work with that energy as its not always the best that surrounds them.  I never say NO as its important to their path but I will find me something to put with me to balance out the energy flows. 

I use very strong crystals for me Hematite and Tourmalated Quartz.  Both are on the more powerful ends of the spectrum and to seem to take time to balance to using. 

I have a friend with Moltative and I do not care for it....

Lynn
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

crystals - The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:43 am

RavenMoon wrote:the water the crystals are in can be drunk.. always check the properties of the crystals first.. I always used to have Citrine crystals  in my water jug in the kitchen,  I just refilled it every night and drank the water each day.....is very good for stomach problems exp. I B S.. 

here is a very good site.... I have many crystals - Generators, Lemurians, I always go for the usual ones. lol....

http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Properties_of_Lemurian_Seed_Crystals.html
    Hi, well thanks for your info,

could you tel me which are good for cleansign rooms, clear quartz? I have few of them, I also have alot of chips in one corner besides ritual cleansing I dont really pick them up etc or cleanse them they are from broken bracelets would they cause bad energies?

If you work more on the Solar plexus that might help with stomach issues like ibs. I think that and grounding. I will try them in water see how they work.

I will see if I get a chance to check the site,

What crystals would be good elixir for a cleansing?

Btw you have  anice energy, I normally dont pick up on things like this recently, lol.
    eyeopen
    eyeopen

Number of posts : 1380
    Registration date : 2012-04-03

crystals - The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Positive and Negative Effect You Feel from Crystals

Post  eyeopen Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:46 am

Violet wrote:I'd advise against buying elixirs online, make your own wherever possible and as Ravenmoon says check the properties first also some crystals can break down in water, also note whether they are suitable for certain conditions pregnancy etc
    Yeh I know thanks hun, I think you told me? The ites, eg sodalite etc, lol. Their soluable
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:08 am

Yes, thank you for all the information.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:15 pm