Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP!

Lady20

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:04 am

I need some help. My entire life, I've always felt that I was abit more intuitive or receptive to things that cannot be explained compared to the other people in my family. Last week my grandfather passed away,and that night I happened to use the app 'sleep talk' to record myself sleep. At 3:56am you can distinctly hear a voice say 'wake up' soon after, I replied 'what happened...?.. Oh nono...' I found out the next day he passed at around 4am. So finding out he had came to tell me he was passing, was extremely comforting to me. I kept recording nightly for 2 or 3 more days and it would pick up strange sounds, like the armoire doors opening and closing on their own etc...these are things I've never had happen to me before while awake, or woken up to. I started googling different types of apps and came across an evp app with 98% positive reviews from everywhere online. I desperately wanted to somehow talk to my grandmother or get a sign that he was near. It would oddly and often say words that described things in the moment. Ie: cutting chicken- it would say meat. Opening the backdoor- it would say wind, my grandmother told me about a dream she had about a train and my grandfather, and shortly after it said- train cry, it would say 'forgive' and 'Alfreda'- which is my dads name, Alfred, and I am pretty resentful towards him, as well as 'bright'- when I went for a tan. it also said the name 'Marchella' which was my grandfathers niece, and I doubt THAT would be a name stored in the word data base etc etc. I would also do a sweep and it would show me different energies that were around me. Now, I should mention, the day after he passed, at night I had problems sleeping bc I felt such a heavy presence, and it scared me. I kept thinking I saw things from the side of my eyes, and like I was being watched. Now, since I did the evp I keep getting that same feeling again. I keep thinking I'm hearing things in the kitchen, and it just feels incredibly uneasy. I'll sometimes catch the cars upstairs following things with their eyes that I cannot see, but by yorkie whose with me most, doesn't react to anything. Sometimes I'll catch her following things with her eyes as well, but then shortly becomes disinterested and goes to sleep. 

Now, is this all in my head? Or did I possibly open a door to something of some sort. The app I have been using is Ghost Hunter M2. I still keep thinking I see things, but I don't know if its my imagination going crazy or not.
    Please help me, this is terrifying. I'd always see orbs and things, once in a while fly through a video clip while at home and thought nothing of it, but this is very different and more obvious. 

Any suggestions on what to do would be Appreciated so much!

UPDATE::: while id be watching tv, my dog that I spoke about above started to act quite strange. She would follow something around the comforter, and every time she thought she caught it, she would attempt to lick it. So I started to record hoping to see perhaps what she was seeing, and there were quite a few orb type things just racing across the screen. Before, we would see one, once in a while but not too often. Now THIS is something that's completely crazy. There's obviously a door open or SOMETHING bc a lot of weird stuff keeps happening, and it has to stop!! Like, are these spirits? I'm assuming that 'orbs' are energy.. I don't understand this stuff. I should have never tried that EVP app! I later read online, where people warned other readers not to use it in their home, that it would cause a lot of problems. Now I'm scared out of my mind!! Someone please help me!!! They need to go away.

Last edited by Lady20 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding update!!!!!)
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty Re: EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  mac Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:54 am

One posting in one forum title is the usual protocol.
    Lady20

Female

EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP! Empty Re: EVP was used to contact my grandfather at home,And now I think I opened a door to spirits in my house!!HELP!

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:58 am

The postings are in different categories though. I wasn't sure which category it would get most attention in, so I thought I'd try both! I need as much help as possible right now!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:19 am

Lady20 wrote:The postings are in different categories though. I wasn't sure which category it would get most attention in, so I thought I'd try both! I need as much help as possible right now!
    Members will read a new posting wherever it gets written and many websites frown on double-posting so it's best avoided in general.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:25 am

I don't know about this app but I'd say you're most likely psychically sensitive and picking up information via your own senses.  If you're uncomfortable with what you're doing then why not stop?  Then any occurrences won't be down to electronic devices.

It's no big deal if you're sensitive although it does cause concerns when you're unsure what's happening.  Decide what you'd like to know and why.  Then you can think about how you might achieve it.  Baby steps are often the most useful when doing something new or unfamiliar, even though it's less exciting.

It's up to you to decide what you most want.
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:34 am

Gonna figure out to delete a posting so they're not in the 2 categories!! Didn't realize it made no difference

Last edited by Lady20 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:38 am

Really?? My main intention was to somehow receive another sign from my grandfather, I had no idea this could possibly happen. I'd like to figure out how to make it stop. It's the most unsettling feeling, and I really don't like it. Is there anything I can do? If stopped using he app for the most part, except to 'sweep' the surrounding EMF to see if my unsettling feelings can be validated by what I see on the screen, but if I try to ignore them, will the eventually stop making me aware of them??
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:46 am

Also, aren't dogs supposed to react to these things? My dog looks around like she is following something, but then becomes disinterested. Could I be over reacting? Or is she simply, just not concerned with what she can see, because its not threatening. 

Like I said earlier, if always been more attuned to things, but it was more on the rare side, here and there. From the night my grandfather came to say goodbye, to me trying to use the EVP, and now I have a constant unsettling feeling that there are things around me that I can't see. Sometimes they're shadowy, or transparent smear type things I can see from the side of my eye. These things are completely new to me, and iv never experienced that before.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 am

Lady20 wrote:Gonna figure out to delete a posting so they're not in the 2 categories!! Didn't realize it made no difference
    I've answered your other posting.....:asmile:
    blackbirdrising
    blackbirdrising

Female
    Number of posts : 177
    Registration date : 2013-11-06

Post  blackbirdrising Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Well, first of all, breathe. You're perfectly fine. You might have scared yourself because you caught poltergeist or some other spiritual activity from another source on your phone, which proves this goes on while you sleep. 

How can you be sure that this has not been going on all the time while you were sleeping, if you just now realized it was going on? You are sensitive to spiritual activity and more aware than everyone around you, which means you are more susceptible to spiritual activity surrounding you, you can easily trigger vortexes in your home/work. 

Its pretty common for mediums to do this, welcome to my world.  You're safe. Its part of life, it will always happen. But grounding wouldn't hurt. Ways to ground - lots of carby foods, very low fiber. Take some time for yourself, reconnect with what fills you up inside, feel full.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:49 pm

I've used the app a couple of times over the past year while I slept and I had never heard anything before, other than myself sleeping. There's only been other sounds and voices recorded since the passing of my grandfather. So, because of that I'm sure all this extra activity has to do with him, and also the EVP app I used. 

The EVP app wasn't giving me sounds of wind blowing or anything, it was a prerecorded voice blurting out very specific words, and they were usually to do with what I was currently doing, if someone called on the phone, and personal dreams of my grandmother, that she had previously told me about hrs before. Also, when it blurted out names, they def weren't random. They were Italian names that you wouldn't normally hear, like "Marchella' or 'Alfreda' for example.  If you missed the app name in my original post it was, Ghost Hunter M2. Apparently it's one of the best apps of its kind, and most credible. I just wish I read the reviews about not using it at home before i decided to do exactly that. 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:43 pm