Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death?

Lady20

Female
    Number of posts : 33
    Registration date : 2013-12-08

Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death? Empty Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death?

Post  Lady20 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death? Icon4 Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death?
    I desperately need some help. My loving and amazing grandfather passed away Nov 28th 2013. For the first few weeks after his passing, I felt his presence immensely. Even a fee hours prior, his soul way trying to get my attention in multiple ways. The night he passed (I had a feeling it was coming..) I used an app called 'sleep talk' and it would only record if it heard something. At 3:56am, all of a sudden you hear rustling in the bed, almost like I'm having an uneasy sleep. Then all of a sudden you hear 'wake up' from a voice that is clearly not mine, and I responded by saying 'what happened.... Oh nono....' At 4:28am my uncle mags me, letting me know about the sad new... And at 4:38am I suddenly wake up to read it. The next day, I found out that at passed at about 4am. For a few weeks following that instance, the feeling of spirit in my basement apartment was so extremely intense, I was terrified. I could see shadows and light at the sides of my eyes, and my Yorkie would try to catch little beams of light zipping past her. I could see all these things with my bare eyes as well as when recorded.

Okay, so now that you have a brief understanding of everything going on, I need help! Lol
    So, about 2.5 weeks ago I had a dream that was the most incredible dream I have ever had. Below are the notes I jotted down in my phone shortly after I had it:

**He was concerned about how we were handling it all. His energy was purply blue, in the shape of an orb, I was Able to see his face within his energy/orb. It would come really close to my face and would appear quite large, and when it zoomed out, was much smaller. Could smell him in my room from his last days. He wanted me to pass on messages which I can't remember, should have written them down immediately after, it's now been aprox. 5 min. Was trying to tell family members how he was feeling and trying to make them listen. knew I was dreaming, wanted to make sure I was able to talk to him, lucid dreaming? Also strong buzzing in my ear, was quite loud and also fluctuating. Nana, i think may have passed shortly after bc I was sitting in a funeral home looking over at her at the front,, but not 100% sure. And I also knew his presence was there at the funeral home as well. **

Then a few days ago I also dreamed:

**My grandmother was outside her house with a noose around her neck, sometimes standing around, and I think at knee point, from a tree.. But she was alive, and I was trying to cut it off, and my grandfather kept poking his head out just to chit chat, and we were trying to keep it from him so he wouldn't worry... And then soon after I was able to cut it off, but not sure how**

Is this my grandfather giving me warning dreams?? It was so strange and bothered me that I would ever have dreams like the last one. 
    If anyone could help me, I'd really appreciate it.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death? Empty Re: Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death?

Post  Auras Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:09 pm

As I will always say. It was not our dream.

Listen to your heart and figure out whether it was him or not. We can tell you what we think but it does not mean you should listen to our answers, neither that they are right, or wrong.

All depends on ones experience.

If I had that experience though. I'd say it was a loved one.
    Lady20

Female

Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death? Empty Re: Grandfather Trying to Prepare me for another death?

Post  Lady20 Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 pm

I def know my grandfather was communicating with me during my first dream.. But the ending of it along with the 2nd dream, makes me wonder if he's trying to tell me something about my grandmother. Should I be concerned??
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:10 pm

hi Lady20.

if death is around there is nothing you can do, and yes, sometimes we get dreams that prepare us to an up coming death of a relative or a loved one, usually in predicting -death -dreams, you get a chance to take some time and part from your loved one, maybe spend more time with them, maybe to say goodbye, maybe to settle things in the right way so not to leave open ends.

i'm sorry i can't really say if your dream is predicting death or not, for me it is not clear, but as you are so concern, it might be a good idea to spend some extra time with your grandmother.

but reading and rereading your 2nd dream... i'm not sure it is a message from your grandfather though he took place in the dream. it feels to me, it is more of the sort that you picked up something about your grandmother, maybe something she tries hiding but you somehow saw it or felt it about her, maybe she misses your grandfather too much, maybe she is very sad living without him feeling her life is empty now and i don't know...some sort of depression, and this is why you have the need to do something for her, to help her.
    so once again, i would say, talk with her, spend time with her if you can, be there for her, 
    no doubt you have a busy life...but it might be that you feel your bond with your grandmother is just important and you should do something about it before it be too late.

anyway, just some thoughts, please take what feels right for you and drop the rest....

S
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:19 am

[color:3c04=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]After reading your response, I feel it could also be that as well... Maybe, even though she tries to put up a strong, tuff front, subconsciously,I know and feel there's something wrong. She spent her marriage taking care of him, until the end... They're love was like a movie, constantly holding hands no matter where they were.. Now, she definitely feels more alone, with not much to fill up her day. The first dream, I absolutely know 110% was a visitation from my grandfather, iv never had a dream like that before. He was so insistent on getting his message across, even tho I can't remember what it was. But something tells me it could have something to do with the end of the dream where I was sitting at a funeral home, knowing my grandmother was at the front. I also knew my grandfathers presence was there as well... Between that, and the strange dream with the noose around my grandmothers neck and keeping it from my grandfather while I try to cut her free, while she's fully alive and normal the entire time, just makes me think the worst. That dream didn't feel lucid at all, not like a visitation, just bizarre. 

[color:3c04=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I've now come to the reality, that I'm sensitive to things. I have been my entire life, but up until recently, it's never been like how it's been during these past weeks. Could there be a chance that I really am able to tap into people's feelings and emotions in a dream? Or otherwise? I mean, like even day to day, if an ambulance passes me by, or I drive by an accident, or someone's shopping for clothing at my job for a funeral for they're passed grandfather etc, I can't help but get emotional, like my breaks for the other person and their condition or situation. 

[color:3c04=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]We've always visited with my grandparents often, every few days actually unless something like the weather Etc stopped us. They're like parents to me, I've always loved them more, lol iv told them many times! Such unconditional, and genuine love... When not visiting my grandmother, I'm going to make sure during our phone conversations to make sure she's on top of her medications, eating etc... And just see how she's doing. Although, I don't trust she'll give me an honest answer in regards to her emotional state,she was always the one to keep strong and not shed a tear... My grandfather was more of the other way... Just very gentle and soft hearted. 
    [color:3c04=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am extremely worried, I've read about how when one spouse passes, the other one passes soon after from a broken heart.. 

[color:3c04=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]This is all so conflicting. 
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 am

hi Lady

very often spirit contact us in dreams, it is an easier way for both sides. so yes the first one could had been a message or a visit. but not all appearance of a dead person in a dream is a message from him or her. it seems your first one was a message, with time you'd know how to tell the difference. 

it is very likely you are sensitive to emotions. wellcome to the club :)

and yes, very often people who shared a very strong love during their lives pass over soon after their partner had gone - out of broken heart, out of...i don't know, it just seems they can't live apart.

you can't fear death, there is nothing to do about it, you can't stop it or change it the cruel sad truth.

enjoy the time you have to share now with your grandmother, this is the best thing you can do, for her and for you.

S
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:55 am

After all these most recent experiences, I admit I do envision heaven differently, still in a positive way, but differently.. And also knowing he will be there to greet me when I go there as well, is extremely comforting, making it less scary. However,could there be a slight chance that maybe all these experiences and maybe also the dream be from a spirit other than my grandfather? A spirit trying to disguise itself as him trying to manipulate me? That terrifies me even more, just the thought of it. 
    And I'm sure it's common for people to experience strange phenomenon after someone close passes.. But the presence I had been feeling was more frightening than comforting, and I'm sure if it was my grandfathers spirit and he felt how uncomfortable it made me, he would have stopped immediately... When my other grandparents or relatives passed, these things never happened.. So it's quite strange.
    however if it is in fact my grandfather visiting me and letting me know he's ok, I'd love for them to happen a lot more often... But they really have happened rarely, and only that one time was it as lucid and amazing.
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:50 am

thinking this way can only drive you crazy... 
    unless you turn to the dark forces of the universe, why, why some dark spirit would like to mislead you?
    yes things can be only a trick of your mind, your fears- these can come very strong, 
    but as long as you know your heart is with the light, and you do and move upon this earth with connection to the love side of the universe... no dark spirits...
    dark or bad spirits come when you wish them to come, when you let your fears control you, when hate and other negative emotions run the show for you... well you know yourself better - i'm just saying...

there is always the first time, not all relative that passed over contact you, not even those whom you had with  a very strong bond in this life time. there are many explanation as to why it is so,  the truth is simple - it is so. 

but one word of advice: when entering this world of connecting with spirits, you have to be sure of yourself and with yourself, fear can't take part here, yes fear may be a natural thing especially at the beginning, but if you feel you fear too much and it is uncomfortable for you, let it go, close the door. and also there is no room for doubt and 2nd questioning yourself or thinking like you do, maybe it is not him but someone else who tries to harm me and so on.. this is a very unhealthy place to be, if this what you feel and fear, again, close the door. cut down any connection and any communication. as this will lead you to a very bad place.
    i don't know how old you are, and what back round you have on these topics, but it doesn't matter, if you do not feel ready -don't go into it.
    on the other hand if you feel ready, and you feel you are up to such a relationship...no room for doubts and fear.

s
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 pm

Lady20 wrote:After all these most recent experiences, I admit I do envision heaven differently, still in a positive way, but differently.. And also knowing he will be there to greet me when I go there as well, is extremely comforting, making it less scary. However,could there be a slight chance that maybe all these experiences and maybe also the dream be from a spirit other than my grandfather? A spirit trying to disguise itself as him trying to manipulate me? That terrifies me even more, just the thought of it. 
    And I'm sure it's common for people to experience strange phenomenon after someone close passes.. But the presence I had been feeling was more frightening than comforting, and I'm sure if it was my grandfathers spirit and he felt how uncomfortable it made me, he would have stopped immediately... When my other grandparents or relatives passed, these things never happened.. So it's quite strange.
    however if it is in fact my grandfather visiting me and letting me know he's ok, I'd love for them to happen a lot more often... But they really have happened rarely, and only that one time was it as lucid and amazing.
    You have an amazing contact with your grandfather.....
    The only time I ever had anything like with my own grandfather was many years ago....I was only 16 years old when he passed over.
    The only time he came through was to give me a warning.   I was nearly 18 years old that time.     The warning was to advise me not to marry my first husband!   I ignored that warning and the marriage fell apart several years later....
    So please take notice of the messages he is giving you....there must be a reason why.... :asmile:
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 am

[color:e519=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Oh wow, that's also extremely amazing. When you have such a strong bond while they're here with us, it can't be broken I don't think. Sometimes we miss the signs, or brush them off not realizing the importance of them, when they are in fact from our loved ones trying to help guide us. I'm still trying to handle the intensity of all these recent experiences and learn from them... As much as at times I'm frightened, I'm also learning a lot, and my beliefs are becoming more concrete. It can be very overwhelming, but as long as I can keep close with my grandfather, in the long run it's worth it. 
    shayn
    shayn

Female

Post  shayn Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:23 am

:astar: 

when ever you need support or whatever, well you know where to find us... :hugz:  
    with time i think you just get used to it.. well this what happened for me. but yes, at first, it was very frightening.

s
    Lady20

Female

Post  Lady20 Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:30 pm

[color:7494=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Thank you so much, I really appreciate that. It's these forums that have really helped me. No one understands what I'm going through,my family can't relate and think Iv lost it. And my friends think my connection with my grandfather is beautiful, but on he other hand, they're thinking it's all abit much at this point (they haven't said it, but I'm sure that's how they feel, bc it's all so weird!!)
    [color:7494=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]These most recent events aren't things I'd ever thought would happen to me. It's like a movie I'd pay to go see. And it is frightening! For awhile, sleep was non existent to me. I would have preferred to deal with loss of my grandfather only and grieved properly... But instead I had to share half of that energy with trying to understand what the heck was going on. So it's been a roller coaster for sure! As long as this doesn't evolve to me seeing full figured beings watching me, I'll be ok. Lol that would just give me a full on heart attack! But I hope your right and I get used to it soon... With all this strange stuff happening, you would think id be able to have another lucid dream and be able to hold my grandfathers hand June last time and hear his voice...!! But no, of course not. Lol why would something nice like that happen, when all the other strange is obviously more important!
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:14 pm

Lady20 wrote:[color:a608=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]After reading your response, I feel it could also be that as well... Maybe, even though she tries to put up a strong, tuff front, subconsciously,I know and feel there's something wrong. She spent her marriage taking care of him, until the end... They're love was like a movie, constantly holding hands no matter where they were.. Now, she definitely feels more alone, with not much to fill up her day. The first dream, I absolutely know 110% was a visitation from my grandfather, iv never had a dream like that before. He was so insistent on getting his message across, even tho I can't remember what it was. But something tells me it could have something to do with the end of the dream where I was sitting at a funeral home, knowing my grandmother was at the front. I also knew my grandfathers presence was there as well... Between that, and the strange dream with the noose around my grandmothers neck and keeping it from my grandfather while I try to cut her free, while she's fully alive and normal the entire time, just makes me think the worst. That dream didn't feel lucid at all, not like a visitation, just bizarre. 

[color:a608=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I've now come to the reality, that I'm sensitive to things. I have been my entire life, but up until recently, it's never been like how it's been during these past weeks. Could there be a chance that I really am able to tap into people's feelings and emotions in a dream? Or otherwise? I mean, like even day to day, if an ambulance passes me by, or I drive by an accident, or someone's shopping for clothing at my job for a funeral for they're passed grandfather etc, I can't help but get emotional, like my breaks for the other person and their condition or situation. 

[color:a608=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]We've always visited with my grandparents often, every few days actually unless something like the weather Etc stopped us. They're like parents to me, I've always loved them more, lol iv told them many times! Such unconditional, and genuine love... When not visiting my grandmother, I'm going to make sure during our phone conversations to make sure she's on top of her medications, eating etc... And just see how she's doing. Although, I don't trust she'll give me an honest answer in regards to her emotional state,she was always the one to keep strong and not shed a tear... My grandfather was more of the other way... Just very gentle and soft hearted. 
    [color:a608=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I am extremely worried, I've read about how when one spouse passes, the other one passes soon after from a broken heart.. 

[color:a608=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]This is all so conflicting. 
    I would expect that your insight with your grandparents comes from your strong connections to them.  I feel like you have been given a heads up in order to prepare and to understand.  Please dont worry.  The heart wants what it wants.  She Im sure misses him dearly and just wants to be reunited.  When this happened to my hubbys grandparents (they would of spent their 64th anniversary apart had he not passed away that week) She came for him. 
    Not to say you wont miss her, but I feel like with your emapthy.... you will feel more at peace for them to have been reunited than sad that shes gone.

I feel in the same way as you when you describe your empathy towards others. Controlling it can be rough sometimes.  Had to walk out of a funeral of my husbands co workers in which I never met. The energy in the room was so strong.  I was a sniveling fool...LOL!  No one seemed to be paying much attention gladly, but I still felt like an idiot.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 pm