Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Carolyn
Violet
6 posters

Predicting death in readings

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Predicting death in readings

Post  Violet Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

What are your thoughts on this? Have you ever seen a death in a reading and if so did you tell your client openly, did you tell them in a roundabout way or simply not mention it at all?
    Do you think it's right to predict a death to a stranger, do you think it's ok if you know them well, or shouldn't it be done at all?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser

Number of posts : 73
    Registration date : 2009-06-30

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Re: Predicting death in readings

Post  ZombieChaser Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

skye wrote:
    ZombieChaser wrote:
    skye wrote:
    Violet wrote:Predicting death in readings - Page 2 350287 It's mediums like that who give others a bad name, that's appalling
    I just hope mediums - like the ones I have mentioned - have progressed further on their spiritual path whereby they know better and act more responsibly.

Skye I would imagine that most of them do but money is the root of all evil. Its kind of like health nuts, you know eat right, live healthy and die any way. Having said that it leads me to this.

"What if one of their time predictions or death predictions came true? Is it a victory or a loss for them?

Same as eating right and living healthy, what have you gained but a little extra time and still die anyway.

I feel it's up to individual mediums, especially those who do predictions to judge for themselves how they perceive the outcome of said events. Personally I see it as being accurate rather than it being seen as a victory or a loss. As with anything else a medium is only as good as his/her last message and if we assume future predictions will be accurate we may discover that we are misleading others as well as ourselves.

Bingo! You hit the nail slam on the head!
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:41 pm

shayn wrote:

it is not about victory or loss, it is when done honestly and rightfully, it is about giving people the chance to say goodbye to thier loved ones, when done with the spirits blessing and in a true way , it is in away all about helping people.
    I'm sorry shayn but I have to disagree with this comment. If the medium is wrong as some indeed are, the reading could have unknown consequences to the sitter or client. If the person I know had been vulnerable and accepted the prediction as being the truth, then they would have experienced untold suffering for 20 years or more. That appears to be of no help whatsoever and spirit wouldn't do that.
    If a person can identify the spirit communicator then it's possible the message could be legit but if they are un recognised to the sitter than a sitter should treat the whole message as being psychic and dismiss any predictions made at that time.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Bingo! You hit the nail slam on the head!

I guess that's why i'd rather be a hammer. Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm

skye wrote:Bingo! You hit the nail slam on the head!

I guess that's why i'd rather be a hammer. Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779
    Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779 Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779 Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779

ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser

Post  ZombieChaser Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 pm

"Alone
    of gods Death has no love for gifts,
    Libation helps you not, nor sacrifice.
    He has no altar, and hears no hymns;
    From him alone Persuasion stands apart."

Aeschylus
    (525-465 B.C.) "Niobe"
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Unbelievable !

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:43 pm

Dont know about readings but, and this is true. I did an online questionaire predicting when my death would be. It asked how much I smpked, weighed, height, coffee I drank, chocolate I ate etc etc.
    20 Questions in all.
    The answer it gave me.
    Get in touch with your Doctor!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a cracker!!! And its true!!!
    Predicting death in readings - Page 2 577431 x Predicting death in readings - Page 2 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:44 pm

I hope you aren't taking it seriously?

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Its Funny

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:14 pm

No, its just a silly website. Ive actually found it highly amusing. Was pmsl when I saw the answer. Hee hee
    Predicting death in readings - Page 2 577431 x Predicting death in readings - Page 2 531481
    ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser

Post  ZombieChaser Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Soaring Bird wrote:Dont know about readings but, and this is true. I did an online questionaire predicting when my death would be. It asked how much I smpked, weighed, height, coffee I drank, chocolate I ate etc etc.
    20 Questions in all.
    The answer it gave me.
    Get in touch with your Doctor!!!!!!!!!!
    Thats a cracker!!! And its true!!!

Get a load of this one:

http://www.deathclock.com/
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Wahey!!!!

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Hey Hey, Thats better. My date of death is Wednesday, September 28, 2044 I'll be a ripe old age of 91. Thats more than I foresee. I'll try and live by this one. Hee hee. Thanks Zombie Chaser
    Hugs Predicting death in readings - Page 2 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:43 pm

Naturally we can only take that with a pinch of salt :giggles: and I hope you do live to that age.

What if we did know though, what if everyone was suddenly given their true date of death for real?

If it was a long time away like yours I think we could relax a little but what if it wasn't?

Would we behave differently, try to do more..or less perhaps?

Would you really want to know, a some people know roughly how long they'll live from being very young why are they allowed to know when the majority aren't?

Thanks for sparking an interesting debate here SB

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 Empty Its coming

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:55 pm

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 232282 So very naughty Violet Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779 or did I miscount!! Im too tired to check now. Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779
    We do know Violet. Ive known for quite a while now. 55 years of age. In the meantime I can overtake on blind bends, donate blood eight times a day and even eat the works canteen food!!!! Hee hee. But seriously we already know.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 pm

Soaring Bird wrote:Predicting death in readings - Page 2 232282 So very naughty Violet Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779 or did I miscount!! Im too tired to check now. Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779
    We do know Violet. Ive known for quite a while now. 55 years of age. In the meantime I can overtake on blind bends, donate blood eight times a day and even eat the works canteen food!!!! Hee hee. But seriously we already know.

Predicting death in readings - Page 2 588401 what did I say Predicting death in readings - Page 2 9062 Predicting death in readings - Page 2 609912 I only said I hope you live to 91 Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779

I'd only want to be so old if I were in god health but the way things are going 91 will be the new 61 in years to come old people are so much 'younger' than they used to be.

I never saw 50+ people in jeans when I was a kid, or with coloured hair Predicting death in readings - Page 2 809779

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 am