Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dream of him then found out he died.

SeekingSpirituality

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2014-02-17

Dream of him then found out he died. Empty Dream of him then found out he died.

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:38 pm

My older brother died tragically at the age of 30 in 2011. After he died & before he died I met a friend of his who was in the military with him. He always had a crush on me & I liked him too, but I was kinda scared & young. We lost touch, he married had a child, I married had 2 kids, etc. After my brother died, I contacted him, his family came to the funeral & we were in touch regularly. He has been helping me, supporting me, etc., in getting justice for my brother because we all believe he was murdered. He has just been fantastic. I have always had a soft spot for him in my heart. He was telling me of a tattoo he was getting in memory of him, etc. Last week, I remember having a dream of him. It felt odd like why is he here, he shouldn't be here. I just remember that feeling. I remember seeing him and my brother. I was like my brother is here, but why are you? I was happy though to see him in my dreams, because like I said I have always had a soft spot for him. Then my 4 year old woke me up and it took a few minutes because as I was in my dream I hear her say momma can I sleep with you, momma can I sleep with you then finally she was like mommmmmmmmmmaaaaaa can I sleep with you ugh and I woke up. I said of course, get into bed. I looked at my clock and it was 2:00 a.m. Then I tried my hardest to get back to sleep to my dream to see him again. I didnt dream anymore, but got up a few hours later to work. I work from home. I scanned on Facebook. I saw his wife updated her profile picture to her and him on their wedding. I just saw the pic & smiled because I remembered seeing him in my dream and was like aww look at him. I sure do think he is a cutie. Then I got off Facebook continued working, fixed breakfast, sent my hubby of to work, woke up the kids, etc. Then around 7 am, I got on Facebook & found out he died at 11:00 pm. I was soooo upset, sooo shocked. He was 32. I could NOT explain it. I miss him so much. I feel like I missed my chance with him like I thought he would be with me forever, like a friend ya know. He was/is one of my dear dear friends who I talked about my brother with & it made me feel my bro was still here too with him in my life. I cannot explain it. I just feel a connection with him so much more now than when he was alive. He is literally like family to me and when I found out he died, til this day (it has not even been a week) I have been extremely upset. I miss him so very much. He left a wife, a 5 year old son, brother, sister, parents, MANY friends.

My question is, isn't it odd he was in my dream and it appeared to be it was after he died since he died at 11:00 p.m. and I was dreaming of him when my daughter woke me up at 2:00 a.m.

My mother woke up around 1:30 or 2:00 am and saw 2 figures in her room and one put his hand on his head and saluted her or something.

What does this all mean? Thank you in advance.

What does this mean.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Dream of him then found out he died. Empty Re: Dream of him then found out he died.

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:48 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:My older brother died tragically at the age of 30 in 2011. After he died & before he died I met a friend of his who was in the military with him. He always had a crush on me & I liked him too, but I was kinda scared & young. We lost touch, he married had a child, I married had 2 kids, etc. After my brother died, I contacted him, his family came to the funeral & we were in touch regularly. He has been helping me, supporting me, etc., in getting justice for my brother because we all believe he was murdered. He has just been fantastic. I have always had a soft spot for him in my heart. He was telling me of a tattoo he was getting in memory of him, etc. Last week, I remember having a dream of him. It felt odd like why is he here, he shouldn't be here. I just remember that feeling. I remember seeing him and my brother. I was like my brother is here, but why are you? I was happy though to see him in my dreams, because like I said I have always had a soft spot for him. Then my 4 year old woke me up and it took a few minutes because as I was in my dream I hear her say momma can I sleep with you, momma can I sleep with you then finally she was like mommmmmmmmmmaaaaaa can I sleep with you ugh and I woke up. I said of course, get into bed. I looked at my clock and it was 2:00 a.m. Then I tried my hardest to get back to sleep to my dream to see him again. I didnt dream anymore, but got up a few hours later to work. I work from home. I scanned on Facebook. I saw his wife updated her profile picture to her and him on their wedding. I just saw the pic & smiled because I remembered seeing him in my dream and was like aww look at him. I sure do think he is a cutie. Then I got off Facebook continued working, fixed breakfast, sent my hubby of to work, woke up the kids, etc. Then around 7 am, I got on Facebook & found out he died at 11:00 pm. I was soooo upset, sooo shocked. He was 32. I could NOT explain it. I miss him so much. I feel like I missed my chance with him like I thought he would be with me forever, like a friend ya know. He was/is one of my dear dear friends who I talked about my brother with & it made me feel my bro was still here too with him in my life. I cannot explain it. I just feel a connection with him so much more now than when he was alive. He is literally like family to me and when I found out he died, til this day (it has not even been a week) I have been extremely upset. I miss him so very much. He left a wife, a 5 year old son, brother, sister, parents, MANY friends.

My question is, isn't it odd he was in my dream and it appeared to be it was after he died since he died at 11:00 p.m. and I was dreaming of him when my daughter woke me up at 2:00 a.m.

My mother woke up around 1:30 or 2:00 am and saw 2 figures in her room and one put his hand on his head and saluted her or something.

What does this mean.

What you experience is very common. When someone passes over they come to you in a dream to tell you that they are still with you. Then later on you find out they have passed over. Its a message from them saying that are ok, fine, well.
    SeekingSpirituality

Dream of him then found out he died. Empty Re: Dream of him then found out he died.

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 pm

How can I get him to come back to visit me. How can I get spirits, his or any spirits to come talk, visit with me. I would love to talk to dead people whether I know them or not. Why do you think I feel more connected to him now that he has passed?

Thank you for your reply.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:58 pm

That's right,Auras...

After a relative or good friend passes over,they try to let us know that they are around us.    To comfort us and let us know there is still a life after death....
    The physical body dies,the spirit within us,lives on...
    You don't have to grieve anymore....he is as alive as he was in physical life.....
     :asmile:
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:44 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:How can I get him to come back to visit me. How can I get spirits, his or any spirits to come talk, visit with me. I would love to talk to dead people whether I know them or not. Why do you think I feel more connected to him now that he has passed?

You may not be aware but spirit are always with us. Whether they give us a sign or not. They are still here. He is with you. You just have to know that. If you want to make contact with him yourself and experience him more, I would suggest meditation as when you enter an altered state of consciosuness you are more open to recieve messages from spirit.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:45 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:That's right,Auras...

After a relative or good friend passes over,they try to let us know that they are around us.    To comfort us and let us know there is still a life after death....
    The physical body dies,the spirit within us,lives on...
    You don't have to grieve anymore....he is as alive as he was in physical life.....
     :asmile:
    Correct, Voices.
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:47 pm

Thank you both! :)
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:Thank you both! :)
    Don't mention it.  :bfs:
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm

I am by myself in my house & have been talking out loud. Asking for a sign, a touch, an image, a dream, a flicker of a light, anything to let me know he is okay. I get nothing. I am trying so hard. I say I am not scared at all to please let me know you are at least okay and nothing.
    partofme
    partofme

Female
    Number of posts : 820
    Job/hobbies : spiritual growth, repurposer, gardening...anything creative.
    Registration date : 2013-05-29

Post  partofme Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:My older brother died tragically at the age of 30 in 2011. After he died & before he died I met a friend of his who was in the military with him. He always had a crush on me & I liked him too, but I was kinda scared & young. We lost touch, he married had a child, I married had 2 kids, etc. After my brother died, I contacted him, his family came to the funeral & we were in touch regularly. He has been helping me, supporting me, etc., in getting justice for my brother because we all believe he was murdered. He has just been fantastic. I have always had a soft spot for him in my heart. He was telling me of a tattoo he was getting in memory of him, etc. Last week, I remember having a dream of him. It felt odd like why is he here, he shouldn't be here. I just remember that feeling. I remember seeing him and my brother. I was like my brother is here, but why are you? I was happy though to see him in my dreams, because like I said I have always had a soft spot for him. Then my 4 year old woke me up and it took a few minutes because as I was in my dream I hear her say momma can I sleep with you, momma can I sleep with you then finally she was like mommmmmmmmmmaaaaaa can I sleep with you ugh and I woke up. I said of course, get into bed. I looked at my clock and it was 2:00 a.m. Then I tried my hardest to get back to sleep to my dream to see him again. I didnt dream anymore, but got up a few hours later to work. I work from home. I scanned on Facebook. I saw his wife updated her profile picture to her and him on their wedding. I just saw the pic & smiled because I remembered seeing him in my dream and was like aww look at him. I sure do think he is a cutie. Then I got off Facebook continued working, fixed breakfast, sent my hubby of to work, woke up the kids, etc. Then around 7 am, I got on Facebook & found out he died at 11:00 pm. I was soooo upset, sooo shocked. He was 32. I could NOT explain it. I miss him so much. I feel like I missed my chance with him like I thought he would be with me forever, like a friend ya know. He was/is one of my dear dear friends who I talked about my brother with & it made me feel my bro was still here too with him in my life. I cannot explain it. I just feel a connection with him so much more now than when he was alive. He is literally like family to me and when I found out he died, til this day (it has not even been a week) I have been extremely upset. I miss him so very much. He left a wife, a 5 year old son, brother, sister, parents, MANY friends.

What does this mean.
    In my humble opinion, it means you are in his heart as strongly as he in yours. Such that he made a point to come and see you as he was now able to in spirit.   Surely it seems it was the two of them paling around paying a visit to all the ones that they were close to.

As far as them giving you a sign of them being ok... wouldnt you say that that has happened with their visits?
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm

I agree that them showing me in their dream, they are okay. But I would like to talk to him on a regular basis, like I did before. I want to see him, talk to dead people, etc. I really want to talk to spirits, especially him. I cannot explain why all of a sudden with his passing, I am needing this.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:55 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:How can I get him to come back to visit me. How can I get spirits, his or any spirits to come talk, visit with me. I would love to talk to dead people whether I know them or not. Why do you think I feel more connected to him now that he has passed?

Im not for sure you can get him to come back or any spirit to come speak with you.  Intent is all the answer that I can give.   Maybe his passing will allow you to focus on the primary goal of channeling him.  Really cant say for sure.  My thoughts are that if they want visit, they will and trying to conjure them up may just leave you to wonder why hes not coming through.

To be honest, I think you feel more connected to him now because the situation is safe.  Get what Im saying?
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:57 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote: I cannot explain why all of a sudden with his passing, I am needing this.
    to keep your strong connection ongoing.
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:07 pm

I do not get what you are saying by saying safe. I am also not the sharpest crayon in the box....;)
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:08 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:I am by myself in my house & have been talking out loud. Asking for a sign, a touch, an image, a dream, a flicker of a light, anything to let me know he is okay. I get nothing. I am trying so hard. I say I am not scared at all to please let me know you are at least okay and nothing.
    Relax,you are too wound up,I can feel it from here.   You are trying too hard to connect with your brother....he may be finding it too difficult to come through to you.   It doesn't say that because he is in spirit that he is free to visit whenever he wants.
    They have restrictions as well......
    Relax your mind and your body,each night when you go to bed.    Do exercises by stretching your limbs.   Till your whole body is peaceful....
    Don't keep asking for him,he will come to you when he can....
    Good luck,,,,keep us in touch how you go....
     :hugz:
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Okay thank you. I will keep in touch on how it goes.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:02 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    SeekingSpirituality wrote:I am by myself in my house & have been talking out loud. Asking for a sign, a touch, an image, a dream, a flicker of a light, anything to let me know he is okay. I get nothing. I am trying so hard. I say I am not scared at all to please let me know you are at least okay and nothing.
    Relax,you are too wound up,I can feel it from here.   You are trying too hard to connect with your brother....he may be finding it too difficult to come through to you.   It doesn't say that because he is in spirit that he is free to visit whenever he wants.
    They have restrictions as well......
    Relax your mind and your body,each night when you go to bed.    Do exercises by stretching your limbs.   Till your whole body is peaceful....
    Don't keep asking for him,he will come to you when he can....
    Good luck,,,,keep us in touch how you go....
     :hugz:
    I completely agree with you, Voices. you're looking so hard, you may think you got a sign and you clearly never. Just relax and let it happen, if its meant to be, it will. If its not, then so be it.
    partofme
    partofme

Female

Post  partofme Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:00 pm

SeekingSpirituality wrote:I do not get what you are saying by saying safe. I am also not the sharpest crayon in the box....;)
    Hope my explanation helped and neither am I, just come to embrace it..  LOL.
    SeekingSpirituality

Post  SeekingSpirituality Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:56 pm

:) It did thank you. Thank you all!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:26 pm