Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

guides

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

guides Empty guides

Post  love&light Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:49 pm

When I first started out I had a little girl named Amy. She came to me after a friend passed away. I believe that she was my friends. I remember she had a huge smile way to big for a lil girl. Then about 6 months passed and she left. I then had a guide named B...yea that's what I call him. I believe that we were in a past life together. I never felt this kind of love before. Like u know they will always be there. Then with him there was another guide that gaurded my door to the other side. I believe he did this because I was so new to all this and a bit frightened about neg energy. But as I grew he has moved on. There has always been a bright light guide. Idk who this was but I think that is just how they appear when they are just coming in. B was like that. So I think he has become an Indian cheif. Yea I alwaya thought it was cliche. But then I kept seeing the word chief everywhere so ill take it. Its cool though cause when I start a read he beats a drum and I guess sages my area in my minds eye that I go to when meditating and reading. I have a white horse that when I need a break I go riding with. I think the colors are wonderful. Nothing like here. So bright almost like an energy glow. So those are my guides:-)
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

guides Empty Re: guides

Post  Thunder Bow Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:40 pm

Enjoy your Horse ride and the Horse. Into your maturity (cheif)
    love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

Post  love&light Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:13 pm

:happy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:45 pm