Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

i think im growing fast

love&light

Female
    Number of posts : 61
    Job/hobbies : massage therapist
    Registration date : 2014-02-24

i think im growing fast Empty i think im growing fast

Post  love&light Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:52 pm

Its really weird but I think I'm advancing fast. Like my intuition is off the charts. Example I had a thought yesterday morning that my bf needed a new phone. Lol later that day he told me he washedit in ththe laundry. Also it has been helping me in my massages at work. Which is awesome cause it making for really good tips. I've been so busy with my sis I haven't gotten to readings for people. Thank god she is home and doin better. But her nervous energy is making me crazy. I feel her from 20 min. Away its crazy. My dad and I had this but never me and my sis. I need to block myself from it but I really don't want to she's my baby sis.e
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

i think im growing fast Empty Re: i think im growing fast

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:26 pm

Picking up thoughts is usually classed as mind reading.
    Picking up information from another mind.

I experimented with this a good while ago.   Only we tried it through computer.    
    I was in the UK and the other member in Holland.
    We had instructions to each of us to place one finger tip gently on the screen.   To meditate and wait.    Then to concentrate on our question....

The other member suddenly typed out 'Have you been shopping today?'   I answered 'yes'......his answer was 'You bought a bunch of flowers?'    I answered 'yes'.....for my husband's anniversary of his death'.
    I was thinking that thought completely oblivious of what the other member would say......

He was perfectly correct....
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 pm

That is amazing Joan.  I do however sometimes wonder if for some people it can turn out to as much of a curse as a gift.  A friend of mine could sometimes, not always tell when something unforseen was going to happen, never to herself but to others.  This used to worry her so much and mentally affect her that in the end she sort of switched off from it.

:astar:
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:15 pm

Can you remember Wali,Maureen?    On the WWS site?   
    (Sorry folks,just a few memories.... :blush: )

We were the couple who tried the thought thing......Sensing thoughts from each other....a small test which was interesting...
    Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:01 pm

Yes I remember him well Joan, it's funny how some people can do this and others can't.  Me, no good at it at all  :giggles:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:38 pm