Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Growing up with someone in dreams

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Growing up with someone in dreams Empty Growing up with someone in dreams

Post  Violet Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:58 am

This may seem an odd place to post this but I think this may be a spirit guide, i'll post what I know and please feel free to add your thoughts about it.
    The person I know has had a young lady in his dreams for years but she first came into them when he was a young one and so was she, over the years they have grown up together but only in dreams. I wondered if this may be a spirit guide but now as I sit here typing it out I wonder is this could be a relative of some kind.
    He is trying hard to get to know this lady better but so far she has not been very forthcoming, so any advice on that would be appreciated, though i've already suggested meditations and such.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Growing up with someone in dreams Empty Re: Growing up with someone in dreams

Post  Lynn Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Hello

What I more feel on this be someone he once was. A past life connection. That too is a Guide to me. We think of Guide's as being independent from us and at times maybe non human. I feel that at times it goes deeper than even that.

I have a Spirit with me that was once me, he had been with me since I can remember. Grew up with me, in how he helped me at times. Too he grew up with a friend of mine that has alway had him there too. WE now know why he goes to a past life we three shared. So a Guide that was once "me" I feel.

In meditation I might suggest he ask IF she was him at one time. Then really FEEL that reply not from the brain but from the Gutt.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Hi Lynn thanks for this i'll pass on what you have said Growing up with someone in dreams 21581

Gentrash
    Gentrash

Male
    Number of posts : 12
    Registration date : 2011-03-13

Post  Gentrash Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:46 pm

This happened to me. She was real.
    Can't say if your friend's lady is a guide or not of course, but when I would think about the woman I always got emotions of knowing her, but in a different way from a guide.
    So I guess how this person makes your friend feel is a clue to how they are connected. Teacher? wife? friend? sis?
    The growing up togather does kinda throw me though. For me it was always the same face.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:52 pm

Gentrash wrote:This happened to me. She was real.
    Can't say if your friend's lady is a guide or not of course, but when I would think about the woman I always got emotions of knowing her, but in a different way from a guide.
    So I guess how this person makes your friend feel is a clue to how they are connected. Teacher? wife? friend? sis?
    The growing up togather does kinda throw me though. For me it was always the same face.

Hello

Maybe all of the above, as one has shared many a path with ohter's in past lives. We have all been and will be teachers, mates, friends, brother and sisters as we are all ever going and coming forth again. Not always on the Earth Plane either as human, that at times is what unsettles one's the most. We at times feel we dont fit here but we are here and that to me means we belong.

I have wondered at times too if maybe for some one started in life as a twin and early on something happened to stop that process and only ONE came forth as US. In that way maybe that one does connect with us and grow up with us.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 01, 2011 9:29 pm

Gentrash wrote:This happened to me. She was real.

Thanks Gentrash I will ask them Growing up with someone in dreams 821538

I have wondered at times too if maybe for some one started in life as a twin and early on something happened to stop that process and only ONE came forth as US. In that way maybe that one does connect with us and grow up with us

Hi Lynn that was also a possibility we considered, but as far as is known this wasn't the case but I do know pregnancies can be lost without a person's knowledge in the very early stages.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:29 pm