Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

One of my favourite haunted library stories....

lostgrail
    lostgrail

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2014-05-16

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty One of my favourite haunted library stories....

Post  lostgrail Mon May 19, 2014 2:00 am

Kukoboi, Yaroslavl’ Region. The birthplace of the Russian witch Baba-Yaga, this village’s library once experienced a ghost, a young girl wearing an antiquated bonnet, after talking to the library staff,asking about where her boss was,she faded away,according to Pravda, August 18, 2004.
      Village Kukoboi in Yaroslavl region is considered as the motherland of Baba-Yaga (witch in Russian folk-tales) for a reason. The Head of a local Recreation Center Tatiana Kruglova says there is still a hut standing on high stubs
    resembling chicken’s legs, and in this hut the witch lived. A goblin lives in the local bath-house. People often hear
    somebody walking in the bath house, opening taps and moving wash-basins. The former bath house attendant fell
    ill after meeting the man, and retired from the job. The local bell-ringer started hearing voices after attending the bath
    house. Also, people say that a mermaid lives in the Ukhtoma river. At night somebody laughs and swims there.
    Ghosts in village Kukoboi can be encountered even in a local library. The ancient wooden building of the library
    was built in the beginning of 20th century. One day a weird girl wearing an ancient bonnet, entered the library and
    started telling about her mistress. Then the girl disappeared, and no traces were left on the snow by her.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty Re: One of my favourite haunted library stories....

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 19, 2014 8:58 am

I love stories about haunted places....where they originate from and why they are haunted.

I love the history of them....no haunting ever takes place without a background to it.

Keep going!
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty Like....

Post  lostgrail Wed May 21, 2014 11:56 am

Like some of the haunted library ones.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty Re: One of my favourite haunted library stories....

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Keep going.....lol
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty Like these animal connections.....

Post  lostgrail Wed May 21, 2014 10:09 pm

Doris & Harry Vise Library, Cumberland University
    Lebanon, Tennessee
    There is a ghost cat that haunts the library. Where it came from and why it is haunting the library is unknown. He may belong to the little girl ghost who also haunts the library, although they have never been seen together. A ghost cat was seen floating across an office floor and disappear among the boxes stored under the table behind a desk.According to Dr. Frank Burns, Cumberland's archivist, we have a ghost of a little girl in the library. He and a former librarian have seen her. She appears to be dressed in white and so far as is known, she has been seen only by these two people. The former librarian would sometimes play peek-a-boo with her around the checkout desk.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Fascinating.....I often wonder why the spirits of folks stay around for so long after physical death....Is it they are bound to the physical earth or some other reason?
    lostgrail
    lostgrail

One of my favourite haunted library stories.... Empty Still not....

Post  lostgrail Wed May 21, 2014 11:27 pm

Still not figured that out but darn good question.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed May 21, 2014 11:32 pm

Any answers from anyone else......why do spirit hang around this awful place when the spirit world is there with all it's beauty?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:10 pm