Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Detlef
mac
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Knight of Albion
9 posters

Soul Purpose

Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Soul Purpose Empty Soul Purpose

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:56 pm

Having a NDE awakened  and changed me in many ways. It also brought me full understanding that nobody is here on earth 'by accident',  that we each have a purpose, something we came here to do in this lifetime, before we return 'home'.

When I look at the world, it seems more and more that humans are living out their lives as if their sole purpose is to 'get, rather than concentrating on living their soul purpose ... which is to give

- Jules Lyons
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Soul Purpose Empty Re: Soul Purpose

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:13 pm

Very wise words and true.  We're not sent here to enjoy life.    Our main aim is to learn and experience......
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:04 am

Never had an NDE but have had a few OBEs; to find ones purpose is not easy as it took me years to find my soul purpose; just out of curiosity suppose there is more than just purpose in life by saying  is the human race also being prepared for enlightened to truth  

Arbel

mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:07 pm

We aren't "sent here" at all.  We choose to come but we're not here to NOT enjoy our lives. Life involves experiences, enjoyment and learning.  All three can be expected and each individual's life will involve them all in varying degrees.

Few individual lives will be identically similar (and then probably only by coincidence) but the overall intention for those lives will be. Our experiences here are important to us and some, many, most or all will significantly enhance our spiritual progression.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:50 pm

We aren't "sent here" at all.

Ok,fair enough but if we make the decision not to reincarnate......our progress slows down and we remain at the 'rock level'.
    Same as studying at school.....we don't advance at all in our learning.
    End up at the bottom of the dole queue...... :worry:
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:56 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:We aren't "sent here" at all.

Ok,fair enough but if we make the decision not to reincarnate......our progress slows down and we remain at the 'rock level'.

It just goes slower, a lot slower
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:39 pm

mac wrote:We aren't "sent here" at all.  We choose to come but we're not here to NOT enjoy our lives. Life involves experiences, enjoyment and learning.  All three can be expected and each individual's life will involve them all in varying degrees.

Few individual lives will be identically similar (and then probably only by coincidence) but the overall intention for those lives will be. Our experiences here are important to us and some, many, most or all will significantly enhance our spiritual progression.
    I am sorry mac, But I have to disagree with you on what you said first.

Let me ask you a question.

How would you know that?

I mainly disagree with you because I believe some can be sent to teach others of what life is all about.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:26 pm

Detlef wrote:

It just goes slower, a lot slower

But do we progress at al,Detlef? At a slower speed,perhaps?
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:41 pm

ooh un-pc, benefit claimants you mean lol. Many people end up there through no fault of their own. But like your previous part 'decision not to re-incarnate' perhaps indicates that it is an informed decision rather than laziness?

What if genesis is not true and instead evolution is the reason we are here?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:01 pm

This earth is a place where we come to in order to reach the level of spirituality that is required of us in order to never come back again to this world.  In this time period many volunteered to reincarnate back to this world in order to help others evolve; another avenue is the fact that two spirits had their path chosen for them in order to help the people of earth to evolve also

Arbel

mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:13 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:We aren't "sent here" at all.  We choose to come but we're not here to NOT enjoy our lives. Life involves experiences, enjoyment and learning.  All three can be expected and each individual's life will involve them all in varying degrees.

I am sorry mac, But I have to disagree with you on what you said first.

Let me ask you a question.

How would you know that?

I mainly disagree with you because I believe some can be sent to teach others of what life is all about.
    I don't mind that you disagree my friend.

There's only one source of anything that I know about the life, death and afterlife continuum.  That source is the teachings of guides and teachers who are seen (by many) as spiritually-evolved.  You're not so much disagreeing with me or what I say, Josh, as telling the teacher that he's got it wrong. 

It's fair enough to disagree with what he taught and he always advocated that we should not accept anything (that he said) that doesn't appeal to our reason.  Maybe one day you'll see things differently and maybe not. When you say you "...believe some can be sent to teach others of what life is all about." do you mean they're sent for that reason or that they come?  And if they're sent, who does the sending? 

Are they sent even when they haven't chosen or agreed to come?  It's not the way that Silver Birch explains things...

mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Arbel wrote:This earth is a place where we come to in order to reach the level of spirituality that is required of us in order to never come back again to this world.  In this time period many volunteered to reincarnate back to this world in order to help others evolve; another avenue is the fact that two spirits had their path chosen for them in order to help the people of earth to evolve also

Arbel

Who chose the path of the two spirits and how was it authenticated that was the actual situation?  Was it chosen for them or were they helped in the choice they made to walk that path and undertake such a mission?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Is that what you've learned?  From what source did you learn that?
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Mac you know as well as I do that we cannot prove authenticated spiritual knowledge or any other kind of spiritual knowledge by any material method we just have to trust in what we are given by the higher powers.  In saying that Mac I have been informed that a time is coming when the spiritual will be proved by material means and that it will happen in this in our time.       

Arbel
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:46 pm

mac wrote:

As you probably know the lowest level of the spirit world is nicknamed Summerland.   A place for rest on arriving in spirit.    We can stay there as long as long as we like but will not learn or progress until we move to the upper  levels or planes as they are sometimes called.
    Those on the upper planes can visit those on the lower planes but not the other way around.

As we progress through each plane,partly through reincarnation and other means,we move upwards until reaching the highest plane to join with God.
    No more lives on earthly planets.....and indeed any other kind of planets in the universe.....

I was given that info by a person well versed in information of the spirit world.

Check the net and see what you can find,Mac....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Arbel wrote:Mac you know as well as I do that we cannot prove authenticated spiritual knowledge or any other kind of spiritual knowledge by any material method we just have to trust in what we are given by the higher powers.  In saying that Mac I have been informed that a time is coming when the spiritual will be proved by material means and that it will happen in this in our time.       

Arbel
    Bill you must know of me that I will always challenge what hasn't been made known widely or publicly... 

I disagree that "we just have to trust in what we are given by the higher powers."   Naturally you are perfectly entitled to do whatever you choose but such a principle was never found in Silver Birch's simple words.  He told us always to reject what does not appeal to our reason - trusting in the way you have suggested doesn't appeal to mine.  But we each walk the path that appeals to us and we should do if we are to be true to ourselves.

Until it's shown otherwise I see others as honest.  I accept totally that you've been told what you've said before.  At the same time the maxim of Spiritualist and other teaching, that of testing the spirit, echoes down through the years. 
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:28 pm

It's fair enough to disagree with what he taught and he always advocated that we should not accept anything (that he said) that doesn't appeal to our reason.  Maybe one day you'll see things differently and maybe not. When you say you "...believe some can be sent to teach others of what life is all about." do you mean they're sent for that reason or that they come?  And if they're sent, who does the sending?  

Are they sent even when they haven't chosen or agreed to come?  It's not the way that SilverSoul Purpose Arrow-10x10 Birch explains things...

Of course some people are sent, For instance, You have earth angels. There are spirit guides on the earth that come to teach. It's not that they want to, It's that have to. Life is not all about will. But having to do something whether you like it or not.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:33 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    mac wrote:

As you probably know the lowest level of the spirit world is nicknamed Summerland.   A place for rest on arriving in spirit.    We can stay there as long as long as we like but will not learn or progress until we move to the upper  levels or planes as they are sometimes called.
    Those on the upper planes can visit those on the lower planes but not the other way around.

As we progress through each plane,partly through reincarnation and other means,we move upwards until reaching the highest plane to join with God.
    No more lives on earthly planets.....and indeed any other kind of planets in the universe.....

I was given that info by a person well versed in information of the spirit world.

The day I need to check the web for such fundamental understanding is the day I will stop posting on website forum boards. 

What you've written above bears scant resemblance, or relevance, to what you wrote earlier about the 'rock level' and 'dole queue'.  You words, not mine....
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 pm

Auras wrote:

Are they sent even when they haven't chosen or agreed to come?  It's not the way that SilverSoul Purpose Arrow-10x10 Birch explains things...

Of course some people are sent, For instance, You have earth angels. There are spirit guides on the earth that come to teach. It's not that they want to, It's that have to. Life is not all about will. But having to do something whether you like it or not.
    Of course they've been sent you say - how do you, Josh, know that?  So you think that some spirit guides come even though they don't want to? 

The thing you're right about is life, if it's life here you're meaning but you appear confused about life in-the-body and discarnate life.  Very different lives....
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:40 pm

mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:

Of course they've been sent you say - how do you, Josh, know that?  So you think that some spirit guides come even though they don't want to? 

The thing you're right about is life, if it's life here you're meaning but you appear confused about life in-the-body and discarnate life.  Very different lives....
    Then why did you state earlier that no one is sent and its just basically a choice?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:56 pm

mac wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:
    mac wrote:

The day I need to check the web for such fundamental understanding is the day I will stop posting on website forum boards. 

What you've written above bears scant resemblance, or relevance, to what you wrote earlier about the 'rock level' and 'dole queue'.  You words, not mine....
    Have you thought that the life that led to the 'dole' queue was meant to happen?
    Maybe the spirit who reincarnated was a lazy so and so in their last life.
    Didn't want to work.....the next life brought him the satisfaction of looking for work.   Hence the 'dole' queue.... :eek:
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:43 pm

Mac when every thing we know is hammered into you year in and year out you have to believe; last year a medium contact me who was a complete stranger to me.  I was told by this medium they had been sent to me and that medium confirmed what I already knew.  On another website that is now closed another complete stranger started confirming what I knew; I have never told either of those strangers anything and yet they knew about me  

Arbel
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:50 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:Very wise words and true.  We're not sent here to enjoy life.   

I disagree.. We are here, and being here means living life. And living life means enjoying the life that you are given. We do not need to live in misery in hopes of advancing our selves or being more spiritual. The task is to do that while being a part of life.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:37 pm

Arbel wrote:Mac when every thing we know is hammered into you year in and year out you have to believe; last year a medium contact me who was a complete stranger to me.  I was told by this medium they had been sent to me and that medium confirmed what I already knew.  On another website that is now closed another complete stranger started confirming what I knew; I have never told either of those strangers anything and yet they knew about me  

Arbel

Are you on Facebook? Are they? Did you befreind them? So many groups use the friend system to give readings, it's a sham but they lead you to believe :(
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:45 pm

innerlight wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:Very wise words and true.  We're not sent here to enjoy life.   

I disagree.. We are here, and being here means living life. And living life means enjoying the life that you are given. We do not need to live in misery in hopes of advancing our selves or being more spiritual. The task is to do that while being a part of life.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...
    It depends what kind of life we have..... :asmile:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:35 pm