Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Detlef
mac
Arbel
SpiritVoices
Knight of Albion
9 posters

Soul Purpose

Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Soul Purpose - Page 2 Empty Soul Purpose

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:56 pm

First topic message reminder :

Having a NDE awakened  and changed me in many ways. It also brought me full understanding that nobody is here on earth 'by accident',  that we each have a purpose, something we came here to do in this lifetime, before we return 'home'.

When I look at the world, it seems more and more that humans are living out their lives as if their sole purpose is to 'get, rather than concentrating on living their soul purpose ... which is to give

- Jules Lyons
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Soul Purpose - Page 2 Empty Re: Soul Purpose

Post  mac Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Arbel wrote:Mac when every thing we know is hammered into you year in and year out you have to believe; last year a medium contact me who was a complete stranger to me.  I was told by this medium they had been sent to me and that medium confirmed what I already knew.  On another website that is now closed another complete stranger started confirming what I knew; I have never told either of those strangers anything and yet they knew about me  

Arbel
    Then you have your proof, Bill, but I don't have mine.... 

I will continue to apply - for myself - the fundamentals which work for some/many/most of us without connections to spirit sources like your own.  When your knowledge is revealed to me and others, and when I and they get to 'test the spirit',  I and they may find a similar level of reassurance. 

Until that point, though, I and perhaps they will not feel persuaded.  It's tough being an ordinary guy.
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    Detlef wrote:
    SpiritVoices wrote:We aren't "sent here" at all.

Ok,fair enough but if we make the decision not to reincarnate......our progress slows down and we remain at the 'rock level'.
    Same as studying at school.....we don't advance at all in our learning.
    End up at the bottom of the dole queue...... :worry:

It just goes slower, a lot slower

But do we progress at al,Detlef?    At a slower speed,perhaps?

That"s correct
    Arbel
    Arbel

Number of posts : 261
    Registration date : 2012-10-30

Post  Arbel Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:53 am

Let us drop back to the original post of soul purpose Mac; I wanted to know why I existed also and it got that bad my spirit actually left my body and went seeking the answer to what I wanted to know and I was fully aware of what was happening.  When you want to know why you exist Mac you are put through a living hell and you are reduced to absolutely nothing.  When that point is reached you then get the answer to what you are seeking and believe me Mac you do not want to go through my journey.    

Arbel
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:54 am

No Spirit of Light I am not on facebook and never will be as far as I know

Arbel

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:50 am

Arbel wrote:Let us drop back to the original post of soul purpose Mac; I wanted to know why I existed also and it got that bad my spirit actually left my body and went seeking the answer to what I wanted to know and I was fully aware of what was happening.  When you want to know why you exist Mac you are put through a living hell and you are reduced to absolutely nothing.  When that point is reached you then get the answer to what you are seeking and believe me Mac you do not want to go through my journey.    

Arbel
    Did I ever say I wanted to emulate you or go through your journey?  I hear in your words, Bill, someone who doesn't appear to be settled in what he found. 

Perhaps you didn't grasp the significance of what I said earlier?  Mea culpa - I should have made it clear.  I don't doubt anything you've told me/us but it's plain from what you've written this time, as well as on several others, that what you've found is personal to the journey you're on.  I know other individuals who are journeying similarly so your situation isn't new to me.

Maybe one day what you know will have resonance for us ordinary folk.  At that time I - we - will respond according to the constaints imposed by our individual spiritual understanding.  In that respect your situation is little different from that of anyone else in a similarly isolated place as you are in terms of understanding.

Returning, as you've suggested, to the thread's subject of 'soul purpose' surely it should be clear that overall the reasons we are here at all will be broadly similar for many/most of us?  What will, and does, vary is the way we achieve the experiences we need that lead on to the learning/understanding which in turn enhance our spiritual progression.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:17 am

What I wrote about my journey was some thing I would not wish anyone to go through and I was only making a statement and that is all and had nothing at all about emulating yourself.  What I know Mac is different and no one would believe plus the fact that what I also know is condemned by the Catholic Church not that it bothers me.  Again my knowledge is not complete and I don’t know when it will be and until it happens I can do very little.  Actually in one respect I do know when my knowledge will be complete; I will share this with you Mac by saying I am one of two and my knowledge will be complete when I find out who the other one of two is. 

Arbel

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:07 am

Arbel wrote:What I wrote about my journey was some thing I would not wish anyone to go through and I was only making a statement and that is all and had nothing at all about emulating yourself.  What I know Mac is different and no one would believe plus the fact that what I also know is condemned by the Catholic Church not that it bothers me.  Again my knowledge is not complete and I don’t know when it will be and until it happens I can do very little.  Actually in one respect I do know when my knowledge will be complete; I will share this with you Mac by saying I am one of two and my knowledge will be complete when I find out who the other one of two is. 

Arbel

My apology for misunderstanding about emulating your journey... 

But you're making my point for me as you continue to speak purely about your personal situation (now referenced unfathomably to the Roman Catholic church)  For all my many (claimed) faults I do try to relate what little I understand to folk generally, to make it relevant to the ordinary lives of ordinary individuals like me. 

The mysterious world you live in bears no resemblance to mine and, from what I read, it doesn't have much relevance to those of others here.  Perhaps I have that wrong?  So to return to the thread topic, we - the masses of which I am one - are here to experience and learn from the very ordinary, but often difficult, experiences we have.  We don't have overpowering desires to know why we're here although some of us often share the desire to understand some of it.  We don't have special connections to discarnates with whom we interact in that although some are able to communicate with them.

This living hell you were put through is, I suggest, something that few of us experience.  If that's wrong I base my assessment on not having heard accounts similar to yours.  So to remain on the thread topic, what your soul purpose is looks to be something very different from that of the folk I encounter.
    Arbel
    Arbel

Post  Arbel Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:18 pm

What little I know Mac affects everyone because the spiritual world is opening the subconscious minds of everyone; some shall see visions, others shall hear the voices of their loved ones passed over, and yet others shall have the power of communication while others will see where they come from.  What I have described should be taking place in this time period; everyone has knowledge in their subconscious mind and when that knowledge does come forth then every one will understand the truth of God.    

Arbel

mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:20 pm

Arbel wrote:What little I know Mac affects everyone because the spiritual world is opening the subconscious minds of everyone; some shall see visions, others shall hear the voices of their loved ones passed over, and yet others shall have the power of communication while others will see where they come from.  What I have described should be taking place in this time period; everyone has knowledge in their subconscious mind and when that knowledge does come forth then every one will understand the truth of God.   

Arbel
    If all you have been told comes to pass then it will indeed be significant for all but in the meantime we must wait to see... 

I'll be honest and say that I am not persuaded.  If you're right I'll try to come back here and discuss all that happens and ask questions.  That's if I'm still able to and if I'm interested in such mundane things. 

If you are anywhere near being right there will be much to discuss.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:18 pm

mac wrote:
    Arbel wrote:What little I know Mac affects everyone because the spiritual world is opening the subconscious minds of everyone; some shall see visions, others shall hear the voices of their loved ones passed over, and yet others shall have the power of communication while others will see where they come from.  What I have described should be taking place in this time period; everyone has knowledge in their subconscious mind and when that knowledge does come forth then every one will understand the truth of God.   

Arbel
    If all you have been told comes to pass then it will indeed be significant for all but in the meantime we must wait to see... 

I'll be honest and say that I am not persuaded.  If you're right I'll try to come back here and discuss all that happens and ask questions.  That's if I'm still able to and if I'm interested in such mundane things. 

Arbels  comment makes a lot of sense don't you think? Seems right? Seems "Logical"?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:50 am

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:

Arbel

Arbels  comment makes a lot of sense don't you think? Seems right? Seems "Logical"?
     no, no and no....   Haven't you follow the thread?
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:30 pm

mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:

Arbel

Yes, But your words don't make sense to me...
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:39 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:

Arbel

When you wrote your words you made them questions by adding a ? mark.  It ought to have been obvious I wouldn't agree with you.

If my words don't make sense I can easily re-phrase them but if you're just meaning you don't agree, then that's another issue.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:22 pm

mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:

When you wrote your words you made them questions by adding a ? mark.  It ought to have been obvious I wouldn't agree with you.

If my words don't make sense I can easily re-phrase them but if you're just meaning you don't agree, then that's another issue.
    I am not saying I disagree, I just don't understand what your exactly saying. If you could say it different, I might be able to understand what your pointing out
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:03 pm

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Auras wrote:

I am not saying I disagree, I just don't understand what your exactly saying. If you could say it different, I might be able to understand what your pointing out
    I'd be happy to put things differently if I knew which bits.  There is a lot of content over several postings.  Give me some idea what doesn't work for you and I'll take another crack...
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:59 am