Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Trouble talking with spirit guides

Retro76

Male
    Number of posts : 207
    Job/hobbies : School
    Registration date : 2014-06-20

Trouble talking with spirit guides Empty Trouble talking with spirit guides

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:37 am

I cant say its been 2 months since ive tried to communicate with them! Im personally waiting untill i get crystals to meditate, because i barely have alone time, and when i do, i want to make it work guaranteed. But there are, from what ive heard, easier ways to communicate with them. Ive tried automatic writing, sending messages, etc.

Right now im still not even positive about thier names :/
    Retro76

Male

Trouble talking with spirit guides Empty Re: Trouble talking with spirit guides

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:39 am

Now that i think of it, could they purposely be waiting? For me to get more knowledge or for them to speak about something bigger first via meditation?
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Perhaps you may need to learn patience?  Things don't always happen quickly or in the way you might think or expect them to. 

I don't give advice but I would suggest that whatever contact you may get you should be cautious about what comes through.  If you don't know how to recognise who your communicator is then be prepared to wait until you do know.  

The more you can learn about this big subject the better prepared you will be to judge what's happening and perhaps be less likely to get overwhelmed.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Ok, ill use your advice, and thanks :) . That is true though, nothing ever truely happens the way i expect it to, but im sure they always have thier reasons for how/why they do things like that
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Patience, Patience, Patience. These things don't happen over night. Even months!

I remember reading somewhere.

Spirit guides will come fourth when thee in ready, when thee thinks thee is ready, Thee is actually not ready

all you can do it ask. I waited like 2-3 years before actually communicating with mine!
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Wow, patience isnt my forte, but i can tell it plays an important role in spirituality along with consistency and determination. Ill have to improve my patience :P
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:11 pm

Retro76 wrote:Ok, ill use your advice, and thanks :) . That is true though, nothing ever truely happens the way i expect it to, but im sure they always have thier reasons for how/why they do things like that
    Not advice - I don't give advice. There is always a reason for things to happen in the way they do.  The hard part may be accepting that we may not get to know or understand it.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, thanks for the suggestion from the older post. And yes, that is the hard part of for me
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 pm

Retro76 wrote:Well, thanks for the suggestion from the older post. And yes, that is the hard part of for me
    me too - I'm still searching for certain answers 30 years on!
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm

mac wrote:
    Retro76 wrote:Well, thanks for the suggestion from the older post. And yes, that is the hard part of for me
    Certain questions may not be answered.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:28 am

Auras wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Certain questions may not be answered.
    That's right but I had other questions that took quite a time to find an answer.  It may equally be that my continuing to look will see them answered too. 

If I don't continue to look and ask it may be a self-fulfilling situation that my questions won't get answered before I kick my clogs....
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:30 am

Maybe you already have the answers but not aware of it.

Do you meditate? As that's a good way to find answers
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:12 pm

Auras wrote:Maybe you already have the answers but not aware of it.

No I don't meditate; for me things work in other ways.  I think you're right that often I may already have the answers but I continue to test the data until I feel totally confident I have things pretty close if not exactly right.  It's what comes from having an analytical approach.
    Auras

Male

Post  Auras Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:02 pm

mac wrote:

No I don't meditate; for me things work in other ways.  I think you're right that often I may already have the answers but I continue to test the data until I feel totally confident I have things pretty close if not exactly right.  It's what comes from having an analytical approach.
    Though testing data all the time can lead to you providing different results when the data is correct
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2014-05-31

Post  Spirit of Light Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:17 pm

mac wrote:

Mac I bet you do but in a different way. I think that at first when one is starting to learn to meditate it has to be a conscious process, ritual too, but as the years fly by there comes a peace and knowledge that we can gain the same information far more easily and without the need for conscious meditation?

Analytical, scientific, testing, theorising and methodology - all good ways. If we just blindly accept (especially something published on the internet) then we may miss improvements or updates to the truths we believe in or that we seek?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Spirit of Light wrote:
    mac wrote:

Mac I bet you do but in a different way. I think that at first when one is starting to learn to meditate it has to be a conscious process, ritual too, but as the years fly by there comes a peace and knowledge that we can gain the same information far more easily and without the need for conscious meditation?

Analytical, scientific, testing, theorising and methodology - all good ways. If we just blindly accept (especially something published on the internet) then we may miss improvements or updates to the truths we believe in or that we seek?
    Perhaps so - I did suggest it in my opening sentence to Auras.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Yes but sometimes suggestions have to be made loudly or they fall on deaf ears lol. Who said the older we get the deafer we get? I hear more now than I did as a teenager.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm

Spirit of Light wrote:Yes but sometimes suggestions have to be made loudly or they fall on deaf ears lol. Who said the older we get the deafer we get? I hear more now than I did as a teenager.
    It's probably a fallacy that raising one's volume means that others will pay more attention, other than for an instant.  And maybe one reason people don't hear is that they may not actually listen much of the time.... :wink:
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:03 pm

lol, I can remember my dad talking to some people in France on holiday, he got louder and louder and spoke clearer and clearer and more slowly, all in English roflmao! They were obviously french and didn't understand English but he persevered.
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Retro76 wrote:I cant say its been 2 months since ive tried to communicate with them! Im personally waiting untill i get crystals to meditate, because i barely have alone time, and when i do, i want to make it work guaranteed. But there are, from what ive heard, easier ways to communicate with them. Ive tried automatic writing, sending messages, etc.

Right now im still not even positive about thier names :/

I am a little amazed that you have such a strong belief in spirit guides already. Have you thought that perhaps they don't exist? There is no guarantee on anything in this world. Perhaps you are not yet developed enough?  What kinds of crystals are you seeking?
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:31 pm

I've done alot of research, and guides seem to explain alot of odd ways of learning things, etc. Im trusting my intuition anyways. Right now im just seeking crystals that enhance spiritual development. I have some rough crystals, but most are unidentifiable. Theres no need to do research for me about which crystals, unless i ask about them, so dont dedicate your time for me about them :)
    Spirit of Light
    Spirit of Light

Post  Spirit of Light Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 pm

Retro76 wrote:I've done alot of research, and guides seem to explain alot of odd ways of learning things, etc. Im trusting my intuition anyways. Right now im just seeking crystals that enhance spiritual development. I have some rough crystals, but most are unidentifiable. Theres no need to do research for me about which crystals, unless i ask about them, so dont dedicate your time for me about them :)

How much is a lot I wonder? I wasn't about to research anything, I was going to offer some suggestions from my experiences but I can see you don't need any.
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:26 pm

Well ive been doing research on them and im relying on my intuitiveness(i think thats the right word...). And currently im seeking crystals that enhance spiritual development, and that help communicate with guides :)
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Discard that last message. I thought my previous message didnt send.

Ive been researching mostly how to communicate with them, and who they are
    Retro76

Male

Post  Retro76 Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm

And i do need your guidance about your experiences, just not about what crystals to use. Please dont take that sentence about dedicating your time the wrong way, i meant it in a nice way; i didnt want you to take away from your time so you didnt have to research about crystals when im not asking about crystals. :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:51 am