Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Unusual Soul Mates.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Unusual Soul Mates. Empty Unusual Soul Mates.

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:48 pm

I watched a program on the telly the other night.

About true soulmates. It was mostly about the age difference between them.

The two couples that fascinated me was one couple where the female was about 60 years and the male in his 30's.   The other couple approximately the same.

I am not critical of these two people but is it possible that soul mates can still sense the link between them with such a varying age difference?

....or am I being old fashioned?  It didn't seem to be too bad when the male was older but one couple was composed of a man of 39 years and his partner was in her 70's.....

The love between them was very apparent.....and genuine.
    GypsyDream
    GypsyDream

Female
    Number of posts : 158
    Registration date : 2014-01-20

Unusual Soul Mates. Empty Re: Unusual Soul Mates.

Post  GypsyDream Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:02 am

I think it has been taboo for a long time for the woman to be older. But why, really?
    I went to workshops on UFOs and the woman said a lot of extraordinary things. Then I saw her standing talking to good looking man in his 20s, even though she was about 60. 
    I thought...Wow...amazing things are possible. Then I rethought it. Sure, I decided. Maybe this women really did have contact with aliens from outer space.  And I do believe she had a landing pad in her back yard, like she said. But I know dang well she did not have a 23 year old boyfriend!
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:12 am

GypsyDream wrote:I think it has been taboo for a long time for the woman to be older. But why, really?
    I went to workshops on UFOs and the woman said a lot of extraordinary things. Then I saw her standing talking to good looking man in his 20s, even though she was about 60. 
    I thought...Wow...amazing things are possible. Then I rethought it. Sure, I decided. Maybe this women really did have contact with aliens from outer space.  And I do believe she had a landing pad in her back yard, like she said. But I know dang well she did not have a 23 year old boyfriend!

A chuckle....lol

My late husband was 7 years old than I! Went running to my mother and said....'he's too old for me!' My father said....'At least he will keep you in line'
    LOL
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:36 am

Age is only a number, when you are an adult of course.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Bool
    Bool

Female
    Number of posts : 16
    Job/hobbies : IT
    Registration date : 2014-10-02

Post  Bool Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:10 am

I don't see why they wouldn't be able to. 

If anything, I think it comes down to culture. Because those large age differences are viewed negatively in the US (as predatory or being too different, usually), people may not see it as a romantic connection or may not pursue it and instead choose someone else. Still a good life partner, just not a soulmate.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:12 am

Some folks can look younger or older than their true age. But I think it is what lies beneath the skin that tells the true story.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:37 am